Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest aequalszero
Hey, I made this Free app guide/theme on this forum and you can always hit up ultralinx They always have decent guides for the 'minimalistic' look. I'm also in the process of joining a blog to post my android mods, which'll save me plenty of time

Thanks guys! Will give those links a read.

(taine0: I'm going to assume you mean this Ultralinx website, and not the one linked in your post!)

Guest taine0
Thanks guys! Will give those links a read.

(taine0: I'm going to assume you mean this Ultralinx website, and not the one linked in your post!)

Probably should've checked the link, hah. Yeah, theultralinx is the one.

Guest shadowninty

Awesome Homescreens lads

I'm a bit more conservative and have done little widget hunting :(

Anyway:

CM7 ADW

200 DPI

7 screens

6 rows and 5 columns

post-781789-1299880850_thumb.jpg

post-781789-1299880867_thumb.jpg

post-781789-1299880883_thumb.jpg

post-781789-1299880893_thumb.jpg

post-781789-1299880909_thumb.jpg

post-781789-1299880921_thumb.jpg

post-781789-1299880930_thumb.jpg

Edited by shadowninty

Guest jtc42

post-229040-1300014188_thumb.pngpost-229040-1300014200_thumb.png

Best of both worlds :D I know, it's shameful, a lot of people give me the whole "If you want WP7, why not just get a Windows Phone!?" to which I shall answer..... Dude..... This phone cost me £100!

Guest Pelemane
After a little customizing, i came up with this - work in progress! :D

Are you using CM7? If so which nightly/RC? How did you get that honeycomb lockscreen working?

I tried this but it just caused bootloop. :(

Guest thisaddiction
Are you using CM7? If so which nightly/RC? How did you get that honeycomb lockscreen working?

I tried this but it just caused bootloop. :D

Here's what I use:

ROM: Cyanogenmod 7 RC2 with bl1nk's custom kernel

Launcher: Sony Xperia Arc Launcher

Clock: Sony Xperia Arc Clock

Lockscreen: Lockbot Pro with Samsung Honeycomb Theme

Phone/SMS/Calendar Widget: Organizer Widget

Weather: Weather Widgets

News: Scrollable News

Music: Songbird

Guest Azurren

Best of both worlds :( I know, it's shameful, a lot of people give me the whole "If you want WP7, why not just get a Windows Phone!?" to which I shall answer..... Dude..... This phone cost me £100!

Makes a nice change though right? :D

Is that a launcher? Or have you just done some epic editing? :(

Guest dragsy

Best of both worlds :D I know, it's shameful, a lot of people give me the whole "If you want WP7, why not just get a Windows Phone!?" to which I shall answer..... Dude..... This phone cost me £100!

How did you set that up?

Guest jtc42
Makes a nice change though right? :D

Is that a launcher? Or have you just done some epic editing? :(

How did you set that up?

It's a fairly new launcher called Launcher 7. Theres a free version with an ad but I got the cheap as hell donate version. Really REALLY good launcher. I thought Id try the free version expecting it to be like every other WP7 launcher and just look nice but reduce functionality, but I found myself going back to stock and actually finding that LESS useful. Using this full time now :( Live tiles and everything. Not perfect yet but the dev updates it constantly (every few days it seems) adding new stuff in :D Great little app.

Guest wolverine73

Made using Launcher Pro - metro icons at the bottom of screen which contain various shortcuts when up swiped.

Simi Clock widget for time/date and battery icon. Power Amp as my music widget.

When tapped the clock widget gives a menu to launch apps like calender, calculator etc.

When tapped the battery icon launches the Mini Info app where i can turn on/off wifi bluetooth and keep an eye on memory etc

Also hidden using transparent png/gif's are shortcuts to manage 3g on and off / apps organiser shortcuts giving me access to tools/games/internet/multimedia.

So i managed to get it down to 1 screen at last with a minamilistic look but with tones of functionality - just hidden!

post-799639-1300132881_thumb.png

Guest jesuita
Made using Launcher Pro - metro icons at the bottom of screen which contain various shortcuts when up swiped.

When tapped the clock widget gives a menu to launch apps like calender, calculator etc.

When tapped the battery icon launches the Mini Info app where i can turn on/off wifi bluetooth and keep an eye on memory etc

Also hidden using transparent png/gif's are shortcuts to manage 3g on and off / apps organiser shortcuts giving me access to tools/games/internet/multimedia.

So i managed to get it down to 1 screen at last with a minamilistic look but with tones of functionality - just hidden!

Is that a skin for poweramp?

Guest wolverine73
Is that a skin for poweramp?

No it's not a skin.

In Power Amp - settings - look and feel tweaks - tick the box with 'no widget background'

Makes the wallpaper stand out a bit more :D

Guest Maringer

Nice, minimalistic layout.

I'll not ask whereabouts on the screen the transparent png/gif shortcuts are! :D

Guest wolverine73
Thats awesome..

But how about Simi Clock? I've been trying to put it transparent like that but so far nothing..

Simi Clock - make sure all sliders in the 'background settings' - 'background colour' are set to 0....... including red,green,blue and alpha this gives you transparency. :(

@Maringer - thanks it's a set up that i havent changed in a week now so i must be finally happy with it! ,Transparent stuff - no imagination needed :D

Edited by wolverine73