Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Guest TouchyAndalou

This is my first attempt at a custom home screen, so it's pretty basic. Will probably create a new one soon.

desktop1.jpg?t=1301263658

Edited by TouchyAndalou

Guest jonmac73

This is mine - very simple compared to some on here.

Like white on dark for easy reading at the moment.

Swedish Spring RLS3, Gingerbread theme & circle mod, Launcher Pro, Widgetsoids 2, Smooth Calender

snap20110329_1309002.png

Guest taine0

setupcomplete.png

Reworked my latest theme, it's my favourite thing I've done so far. I like it so much, probably won't change it for a while, which is unusual for me! We'll see.

Details and files can be found on the blog

Guest TigerDigi
setupcomplete.png

Reworked my latest theme, it's my favourite thing I've done so far. I like it so much, probably won't change it for a while, which is unusual for me! We'll see.

Details and files can be found on the blog

Hi taine0, the application icons in your old version are fantastic! Can you share the PSD file of the icons with us? Many thanks...

Guest TigerDigi
Which slider do you want? Quote the screenshot.

I'm using a mobile network now, really slow speed, so I can't find the post.

But I remember in that post you said "nothing special" and someone replied "the babe IS special"... :D In that lock screen, a young, charming baby sitting on the ground and watching you...should be page 42 or 43...

Guest mankulito

guys, how can i change widget locker default themes? i have theme files in sd card, how can i open new theme with wl 2.2? :D

Guest Willz
guys, how can i change widget locker default themes? i have theme files in sd card, how can i open new theme with wl 2.2? B)

Put the themes in "data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker" and then when you're on WidgetLocker, add a new slider by holding on the screen then pick one from the list. :D

Guest mankulito
Put the themes in "data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker" and then when you're on WidgetLocker, add a new slider by holding on the screen then pick one from the list. :D

i opened wl, then pressed menu - add - widgets - custom slider and there is only default B) and in look & feel - slider & layout the same.

Guest lesa0208

when you put skins in data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/theme, then go on lockscreen press menu refresh themes and then add custom sliders

Guest mankulito
when you put skins in data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/theme, then go on lockscreen press menu refresh themes and then add custom sliders

maybe i'm using wrong folder? should be: sd card/data or system/data? and then new mods i can see in slider & layout with iphone theme and sense theme?

Edited by mankulito

Guest mankulito
sdcard /data/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker/themes, and yes you can see new modes there

still the same, even after reboot. whatever. thanx

Guest mankulito
what version of widgetlocker you use?

i tried 2.2 & 1.2. No more problems, i have lock bot pro now. Trying to make something like Honeycomb locker :D