Post your Home screen!

Guest Spooke

Here's mine so far, Credits to Chris Banks for all the info! :)

gdM6e.png

1MxsS.png

Looks great!

Could you plz share how you got the top bar (clock, battery, network signal) transparent??

Thank you ;)

Guest furrabbit.nh

How did yu get you operator to the bottom of the status bar? And which lockscreen locker is that?

What rom are you using? if cm 7.1.0 ill upload you the zip, the status bar only works with the ics theme by sonny sekhon (free off market)

Saves you running 3 patches and flash's if i upload my pre done framework-res and systemui

The locksreen is by zdunex25@xda and so is the status bar.

Edited by furrabbit.nh

Guest Watashi_PT

What rom are you using? if cm 7.1.0 ill upload you the zip, the status bar only works with the ics theme by sonny sekhon (free off market)

Saves you running 3 patches and flash's if i upload my pre done framework-res and systemui

How can i get a lockscreen like these??

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Hey thanks, I'm using CM7 Nightly 256

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mushroom_Lord

I just want to remind everyone here about Font Changer (on the market)

It lets you easily change your system font. Some I'd recommend are Ubuntu, Segoe, Opifoco, Comfortaa and Roboto.

It really improves the look of a device IMO, especially that horrible Clockopia.ttf...

Guest furrabbit.nh
@furrabbit.nh

Did you just flash the Lock with CWM?

I tried that 5 times but it never worked.

Latest CM7 nighly.

Hi yes just flashed with cwm, I was using 7.1.0 stable, not a nightly.

Guest Kamikaze.

It lets you easily change your system font. Some I'd recommend are Ubuntu, Segoe, Opifoco, Comfortaa and Roboto.

It really improves the look of a device IMO, especially that horrible Clockopia.ttf...

+1. The best way to customize your phone!

Guest liamdunn

I wonder if any of you clever cloggs could help me I created a transparent status bar using UOKT which works perfectly but when I use something like the browser which has a white background it shows through the status bar so I can't see anything at all, is their something I've missed or is that just a drawback and I'm gonna have to live with it

Cheers

Guest tkelly0727

I wonder if any of you clever cloggs could help me I created a transparent status bar using UOKT which works perfectly but when I use something like the browser which has a white background it shows through the status bar so I can't see anything at all, is their something I've missed or is that just a drawback and I'm gonna have to live with it

Cheers

i have a similar problem

i just set the color to black and 40 or 30 % transparency

hope it helps :P

Edited by tkelly0727

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rödskägg

I think it's even easier to just flash the font through CWM. No need for extra apps to do your job.

I am using Comfortaa atm. I really agree that changing the font really gives your phone a face lift.

Here's a bunch of flashable fonts:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=12024866&postcount=1006

:)

Guest liamdunn

I think it's even easier to just flash the font through CWM. No need for extra apps to do your job.

I am using Comfortaa atm. I really agree that changing the font really gives your phone a face lift.

Here's a bunch of flashable fonts:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=12024866&postcount=1006

:)

I have to disagree using font changer is so much easier theirs loads of fonts on there its quicker than flashing a font through cwm

• 3 weeks later...