[LEAK] Acer_LiquidE_4.002.02 modified to pass on A1

Guest mcboydesign

Guest LordK1

a simple question.... to piter or malez or phhussonn etc etc..

but a working kernel like 2.6.35 or high isnt better???

and... what about a OC??? seems strange that phusson dont release it

sorry for my bad english

About memory: what you see in your favorite task manager has nothing to do with free ram. Install busybox and check ram from console (: Free mem = wasted men. It's true for any modern OS.

A couple of things about the new ROM, now that I´ve used it a few hours:

- battery usage seems a little better

- overall performance seems a little better too

- Quadrant score, after 5 runs returns 723, the highest I made with every ROM I had

What I miss?

- LCR improved settings

- increased touch sensivity (is there a file or something I could install to improve?)

- LCR or other cooker cleaning job (despite this leak being cleaner than the previous ones, even v2.1 ones, there´s still Acer/Android garbage)

Other than that I strongly recommend the update to this ROM!

Guest compman

Hi guys,

Could you please upload the Widget.apk (com.acer.android.breeze.widgetscreen) for me ?

I just remove it without backup yet :)

Thank you.

Guest francesco9482

how is photo quality in the gallery of this leak? with the 4.503 bin the quality is very low, with eclair it was better. Now when you zoom in a photo you immediately see a lost of quality also with photo of 5MP, 12MP.....

Is there a change to modify this leak for use with phh´s OC kernel ? MIUI rom by Vache and koukelka is also froyo ROM and it has phh´s kernel, so you can OC it....

I asked for the md5 checksum of the bin file, or a zipped file, to be able to verify the integrity...

e8153970b453396882f64f4e7fc55d26

thats from the 4.002.02 bin file i flashed successfully and have been running for 2 days.

e8153970b453396882f64f4e7fc55d26

thats from the 4.002.02 bin file i flashed successfully and have been running for 2 days.

same here, thanks very much! :-)

Guest umair9001
Is there a change to modify this leak for use with phh´s OC kernel ? MIUI rom by Vache and koukelka is also froyo ROM and it has phh´s kernel, so you can OC it....

don't think so as the previous kernel's might be 2.1 based..

you can try extracting the boot.img from the zip file and flashing it in bootloader mode..

Guest Liquidini

just installed this bin.

acer ui was a bit laggy but installed launcer pro so i have the bottom notification and the nice lock screen.

acer ui i think is nice if it runs smooth.

720 quadrant score.

seems very smooth overall

like me 2.2 froyo a1 liquid. :))))

Guest klipnov

i have a problem flashing this bin.

Flashed using acer tool and after 8-10 minutes the flashing stall and my phone does not restart and the instructions still say that i cannot pull the usb and still processing.

What i did was pull usb and press the power button. The phone starts okay with the new flashed bin.

Is it like this? How does it end for you guys?

nvm i got it to finish flashing by running as admin on win7. :)

Edited by klipnov

Guest gateaublaster
i have a problem flashing this bin.

Flashed using acer tool and after 8-10 minutes the flashing stall and my phone does not restart and the instructions still say that i cannot pull the usb and still processing.

What i did was pull usb and press the power button. The phone starts okay with the new flashed bin.

Is it like this? How does it end for you guys?

nvm i got it to finish flashing by running as admin on win7. :)

I have same problem .. acer DL tool is showing "fastboot is successful" and "Change Mode, Please wait .. reboot now" and it has hung at this point with phone off .. what should I do .. dont want to unplug USB until I know its not gonna screw things up for me .. can anyone tell me what to do please ..

thankyou in advance for any advice

I have same problem .. acer DL tool is showing "fastboot is successful" and "Change Mode, Please wait .. reboot now" and it has hung at this point with phone off .. what should I do .. dont want to unplug USB until I know its not gonna screw things up for me .. can anyone tell me what to do please ..

thankyou in advance for any advice

does it say: fastboot is succesful.. boot into recovery???