Framework Factory V2

Guest Rem1x

Guest x.balli.x

Noob Alert!!!!!

Orange SF is my first Andriod phone, rooted with r3 and unlocked. now the problem is am unable to install any themes on it......i mean i copy the zip folder on sd card......switch off the phone, hold down volume down+ the power button and it starts in clockwork recovery......i go to 'Install zip file from sd' then browse the to the location select the zip file and install it....which is sucessfull......now when i restarts the phone it gets stuck at Modaco logo and after few seconds it blinks and then again stuck at modaco logo......after that i have to do a factory reset from recovery mode and re-install the rom :)........any help ???? please

Noob Alert!!!!!

Orange SF is my first Andriod phone, rooted with r3 and unlocked. now the problem is am unable to install any themes on it......i mean i copy the zip folder on sd card......switch off the phone, hold down volume down+ the power button and it starts in clockwork recovery......i go to 'Install zip file from sd' then browse the to the location select the zip file and install it....which is sucessfull......now when i restarts the phone it gets stuck at Modaco logo and after few seconds it blinks and then again stuck at modaco logo......after that i have to do a factory reset from recovery mode and re-install the rom :)........any help ???? please

Haha, try redownload it :)

Guest mario999

Hi,

I like the look of the GalaS theme, but not sure how it works with LauncherPro. For instance, does flashing this framework enable the boxes around the app shortcuts (as in the screen pic) or is that something specific to a launcher?

Just want to know exactly what changes flashing this theme will make and if it will replace LauncherPro in any way?

Cheers.

Guest mario999
Hi,

I like the look of the GalaS theme, but not sure how it works with LauncherPro. For instance, does flashing this framework enable the boxes around the app shortcuts (as in the screen pic) or is that something specific to a launcher?

Just want to know exactly what changes flashing this theme will make and if it will replace LauncherPro in any way?

Cheers.

Nevermind, backed up and flashed. It changes the notification bar, unlock screen buttons and general menu colours to blue. Looks good as well. Tested on sebastians Rom. Now just to try and see if I can install the circle battery from the VillainROM forum without borking my phone up.

Update: Circle battery works fine.

Edited by mario999

I have installed the Desire theme, can I install the Revolution theme over the top?? If not where can I get the default framework?

Yeah, just install the Rev theme over the Desire theme. It's what I did, any way :)

Yeah, just install the Rev theme over the Desire theme. It's what I did, any way :)

Well it worked, although with all the themes there is no 3G+ icon which makes it look funny :),

Looking forwards to new themes :)

Well it worked, although with all the themes there is no 3G+ icon which makes it look funny :),

Looking forwards to new themes :)

Yeah, might have to make my own 3G+ icons. I wish Orange never decided to use that over H :)

Guest buntoid

I have flashed the Desire V2 (which looks great thanks)

I tried to add some different notification icons using the UOT Kitchen with the extracted framework-res.apk from the espresso-framework.zip and I got a SHTF error and it didn't create the zip.

Am I doing this right?

When I renamed espresso-framework.zip to framework-res.apk and uploaded that it worked but made a large zip file >7mb.

I'm working on porting the Elegant Steel framework:

I'll link it here and if anybody can help fix the colours please do :)

Try it now :)

Nand backup first.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1my81ojwalm172l

The .xmls that needed editing are

status_bar_latest_event_content.xml

status_bar_expanded.xml

status_bar.xml

in res/layout

I've also patched services.jar for network, clock and date :)

Edited by ogiogi

Guest Simon O
Try it now :)

Nand backup first.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1my81ojwalm172l

The .xmls that needed editing are

status_bar_latest_event_content.xml

status_bar_expanded.xml

status_bar.xml

in res/layout

I've also patched services.jar for network, clock and date :)

Aha! I forgot to edit status_bar_latest_event_content.xml & status_bar_expanded.xml :)

Many thanks ogiogi. The status bar is working right but the notification drop-down is still not right.

post-697226-1287489768_thumb.png

It should be more like this:

post-697226-1287489892_thumb.jpg

The operator logo & notification text should be #99999999

The text that says "Ongoing" should be #55555555

Which XML did you edit to change the operator text colour? I'm trying to recompile the xml myself but APKManager 4.9 keeps giving me errors.

Edit: Using apktool instead. Brb

Edited by flibblesan

Just out of interest ogiogi, how much work would be needed to mod your Pulse themes for the SF? I'd love to try some of them out.

Also flibblesan, just realised you're in Nottingham same as me, where abouts?

Aha! I forgot to edit status_bar_latest_event_content.xml & status_bar_expanded.xml :)

Many thanks ogiogi. The status bar is working right but the notification drop-down is still not right.

It should be more like this:

The operator logo & notification text should be #99999999

The text that says "Ongoing" should be #55555555

Which XML did you edit to change the operator text colour? I'm trying to recompile the xml myself but APKManager 4.9 keeps giving me errors.

Edit: Using apktool instead. Brb

Damn that should have worked :)

Decompile/Compile the stock Blade framework so you don't get errors and extract the modified .xmls :)

Operator name and notifications labels (ongoing) colors are changed by services.jar.

Gonna patch it with the color codes you posted and upload it

Guest socialworker

Hi,

I'm pretty sure it's obvious, but I can't figure out how to get the Sense-style clock with the Desire V2 theme.

I'm using LP, the new notification bar is there, so the installation worked.

Any hints?

Guest Simon O
Damn that should have worked :)

Decompile/Compile the stock Blade framework so you don't get errors and extract the modified .xmls :)

Operator name and notifications labels (ongoing) colors are changed by services.jar.

Gonna patch it with the color codes you posted and upload it

Ah right I see. That is probably what I'm doing wrong.. I'm editing the xml files but nothing is changing.. so services.jar needs fixing. I should read how to decompile and compile that.

Guest Simon O
Hi,

I'm pretty sure it's obvious, but I can't figure out how to get the Sense-style clock with the Desire V2 theme.

I'm using LP, the new notification bar is there, so the installation worked.

Any hints?

If you mean the widget then you need to find and install Fancy Widget

Guest Simon O
Just out of interest ogiogi, how much work would be needed to mod your Pulse themes for the SF? I'd love to try some of them out.

The themes would have to be completely remade due to the resolution differences. Luckily a few of the themes that ogiogi ported have been released for hdpi devices like the Nexus so they are easy to port to the SanFran.