Framework Factory V2

Guest Rem1x

Guest the flook

Just tried the awesome ElegantSteel theme on mine and it does take a very long time to boot, it used to take approx 20 seconds or so and now takes about a minute, at first i thought it was my custom boot animation so tried it without and it still takes a minute or so, which is a shame because the theme itself is amazing!

Edit: After a few reboots the delay is gone, does it commit the changes to cache? anyway just wanted to say thankyou again for all the hard work that has gone into some spectacular themes!

Edited by the flook

Anyone with SwitchPro: is it possible to lock/turn off the screen with this widget? I'm looking for a reason to get it as the other stuff I generally do without...

So these themes work with 2.2 correctly?

Pretty sure they won't be you're free to try. Won't hurt.

edit: Disclaimer: Make a back up first.

Edited by Rem1x

Pretty sure they won't be you're free to try. Won't hurt.

edit: Disclaimer: Make a back up first.

Yeah I'l give one ago soon

Are you gonna do any more theme ports?

Yeah I'l give one ago soon

Are you gonna do any more theme ports?

Busy with loads of things at the moment, but there are more to come.

I have one I've been requested, I just have to upload it!

Hi,

I'm hoping some of the highly experienced guys will read this. I'm running the 2.2 Alpha Build which is awesome, but I'd like to make the notification bar black and make the clock/battery/etc white.

What are my options?

A) Is the framework-res.apk different for 2.2? I assume I can't just flash over the files from the OP?

:D If I can't do that, can I take the drawables from the themes on the OP and put them in the framework-res.apk pulled from the phone and then re-flash the edited .apk?

C) Is it possible to make a black notification bar by creating my own theme for ADW.Launcher?

Thanks in advance for any answers, I look forward to contributing to things here :P

Joe

how do you install these themes ?

I used clockwork mod and installed the zip but they don't seem to change as per screenshots ? some of the colors change but thats about it.

Guest x.balli.x

i need a quick reply....am trying to port Galaxy S framework to froyo 2.2, i got evrything working, only problem is the colour of Time in notification bar, its black, how can i change that?

Guest x.balli.x
still no idea how to install these themes. Can anyone help ?

have you read this thread from Page 1?

*simply download the theme/zip file

* rename the file to update.zip

* move the zip file/theme to your sd card

* restart your phone in Clockworkmod recovery

* go to second option 'flash update.zip from sd card'

let it work out

and restart the phone and you are done

Guest malooga
have you read this thread from Page 1?

*simply download the theme/zip file

* rename the file to update.zip

* move the zip file/theme to your sd card

* restart your phone in Clockworkmod recovery

* go to second option 'flash update.zip from sd card'

let it work out

and restart the phone and you are done

You don't have to rename the file, to be honest its better if you don't then you can have a few frameworks to choose from. Just choose install zip from sd in clockwork mod, instead of choosing update from sd.

Guest x.balli.x
You don't have to rename the file, to be honest its better if you don't then you can have a few frameworks to choose from. Just choose install zip from sd in clockwork mod, instead of choosing update from sd.

some had this problem doing that way including myself, it was going in constant loop.....i guess it is safer to do that way

Guest x.balli.x

i downloaded the colorchangev3.1 but when in cmd prompt i give it the command to change the color it gives me this error

'Unable to access jar file colorchange.jar'