Framework Factory V2

Guest Rem1x

Finaly its here this is for Froyo 2.2 ,

GalaxyS Framework

* Clock/time/ notification colors changed to white,

- install the zip using Clockworkmod

galaxyS_framework.zip

Did that help then? Hopefully it did.

Editing the status_bar.xml and services.jar should be just a case of repeating what we did here and putting in different hex values for different colours.

Oh also, maybe Rem1x can edit your link into the original post?

Edited by Guest

Guest x.balli.x

Editing the status_bar.xml and services.jar should be just a case of repeating what we did here and putting in different hex values for different colours.

yeah thanks for your help, this was my first attempt with the themes, am so happy, am getting the same error as you are getting with AXMPrinter, let me know if you solve that

Done!

this is all you gonna get, if you are looking for icons then you need to install them seperatly

the Status_bar.xml you posted doesn't seem to work for me, still black ticker notification text :@

oh. So what is the icon programs used in the theme screenshot then because it gives them all a glow and looks like it pages the programs ? Didn't realize it was just colour changes.

Edited by danz0l

Guest x.balli.x
oh. So what is the icon programs used in the theme screenshot then because it gives them all a glow and looks like it pages the programs ? Didn't realize it was just colour changes.

Rem1x can help you better with it but am guessing its the galxy icon pack or possibly ADW launcher theme

Edited by x.balli.x

Guest x.balli.x

@Rem1x can you help me out here , when i try to convert xml to txt i get this message, i really don;t get it what wrong here?

how do you convert xml to txt?

E:\ZTE\android-sdk-windows\tools>java -jar AXMLPrinter2.jar status_bar.xml >> st
atus_bar.txt
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 152
at android.content.res.StringBlock.getShort(StringBlock.java:231)
at android.content.res.StringBlock.getString(StringBlock.java:91)
at android.content.res.AXmlResourceParser.getName(AXmlResourceParser.jav
a:140)
at test.AXMLPrinter.main(AXMLPrinter.java:56)[/codebox]

Rem1x can help you better with it but am guessing its the galxy icon pack or possibly ADW launcher theme

It's touchwiz3, give it a google.

Be warned, it's slow!

It's touchwiz3, give it a google.

Be warned, it's slow!

Thanks for the info. Won't bother if its slow. Can't seem to find any good themes for my android :) I tried ADW launcher and i like it a little better in some ways to launcher pro (love how the apps folder can scroll sideways) but can't find any good free themes. I'll keep searching :)

First post and noob to android, but learning quickly thanks to everyone here.

I got my SF a week ago, and have become quite an enthusiast very quickly thanks to the openness of the platform and the community spirit and resourcefulness here.

Here's my phone from last week, and the step up to this!

post-780581-1288555000_thumb.jpg

and a screenshoot of two of the homescreens using the excellent revo-framework:

post-780581-1288555174_thumb.png

I've also made my first addition/mod and added iDroid84's bootscreen animation 005 of the Droid doing his business on an apple to the revo-framework if anybody is interested. Works nicely on mine!!

I can't upload at the moment because it's 5.1MB, I'm hesitant to extract and recompress (I edited/copied in the archive in 7zip) to get it under the limit because I don't know if that will have any affects on the functionality.

If anyone knows if I can extract and rearchive I'd be happy to post it.

Again, thanks to everyone and I look forward to learning and contributing more!

First post and noob to android, but learning quickly thanks to everyone here.

I got my SF a week ago, and have become quite an enthusiast very quickly thanks to the openness of the platform and the community spirit and resourcefulness here.

Here's my phone from last week, and the step up to this!

post-780581-1288555000_thumb.jpg

and a screenshoot of two of the homescreens using the excellent revo-framework:

post-780581-1288555174_thumb.png

I've also made my first addition/mod and added iDroid84's bootscreen animation 005 of the Droid doing his business on an apple to the revo-framework if anybody is interested. Works nicely on mine!!

I can't upload at the moment because it's 5.1MB, I'm hesitant to extract and recompress (I edited/copied in the archive in 7zip) to get it under the limit because I don't know if that will have any affects on the functionality.

If anyone knows if I can extract and rearchive I'd be happy to post it.

Again, thanks to everyone and I look forward to learning and contributing more!

Upload it to Mediafire :)

Duh, here's the file

revo-framework-with-iDroid84_Bootscreen005

Enjoy

Apply theme as instructed previously (update.zip)

Hi,

I downloaded and installed per instructions, but i don't get the black homescreen, are there any settings that need to be adjusted if so where can they be found?

Also what is the procedure for uninstalling the theme update.zip?

Hi,

I downloaded and installed per instructions, but i don't get the black homescreen, are there any settings that need to be adjusted if so where can they be found?

Also what is the procedure for uninstalling the theme update.zip?

You'll need to add your own wallpaper and widgets to get the black screen etc.

To get it back to original it looks like you flash your original rom again or possibly restore from clockwork if you backed up before you installed.

Or if you like the Bootscreen you can get iDroids bootscreens with the original theme here

The widgets are TypoClock, BattStat, and SwitchPro using Launcher Pro as the Launcher. Install those and all you would need is a wallpaper.

Edited by jt_mcg

Thanks for that jt, the flash your orginal rom again doesn't seem to go to the right link I think.

Do you have still have that wallpaper in your photo that you can share as i really only need the wallpaper.

I have switchpro and launcher pro, how do you get the green dots in switchpro?

Guest MIKEYMC
Thanks for that jt, the flash your orginal rom again doesn't seem to go to the right link I think.

Do you have still have that wallpaper in your photo that you can share as i really only need the wallpaper.

You can select them when you place it on the home screen.

I'm not sure where to pull the wall paper from on my phone, I got it in a free ADW launcher theme that I uninstalled. I'll have a look and I'd be happy to share it if someone can explain where to extract it from.

Also I didn't know how to link to a direct post, but it's #30 on that page about flashing the original rom.

edit: I found the file, it's at /data/data/com.android.settings/files/wallpaper, I copied it from there but it's binary, found a market app called wallpaper set and save (said it only works on 1.x, but it's fine) and viola! post-780581-1288569922_thumb.png

Edited by jt_mcg

Guest x.balli.x
Here you go as promised, just flash this file with Clockwork Recovery to go back to the original 2.2 Framework.

thanks, though i don't need it , have you got your AXMLPrinter2 working?? mine is giving exceptions :@ and i can't edit the codes without it