Framework Factory V2

Guest Rem1x

7qyEP.png

Can we get a notification bar and dock like this on the blade? That screen cap is from my Desire and its great having transparent stuff.

I've tried, but I can't quite get it to work, annoyingly.

Guest zaphan58

Big newbie question, but. I flashed the Desire V2 theme using Clockwork but it doesn't look too different. I presume there are widgets and things I need to download to get the weather and time like it's supposed to be? To remove the theme I presume I have to flash with the modaco rom again?

Thanks

Guest SWOriginal
I've tried, but I can't quite get it to work, annoyingly.

I actually tried doing a transparent bar the other day but i found the status bar thing to annoying when pulled down

heres a moded galaxy with a similar bar & grey app bar ( for compatibility issues with some apps e.g ebuddy)

screenzm.th.png

froyo = galaxy-mod-2.2

Edited by SWOriginal

Guest malooga
I actually tried doing a transparent bar the other day but i found the status bar thing to annoying when pulled down

heres a moded galaxy with a similar bar & grey app bar ( for compatibility issues with some apps e.g ebuddy)

screenzm.th.png

froyo = galaxy-mod-2.2

Ooooh i like the look of that, cheers for posting it. B)

Guest MIKEYMC

screenzm.th.png

froyo = galaxy-mod-2.2

Loving that thank you B)

post-769221-1290638470_thumb.png

Transparent bar became non transparent after about 2 seconds though.

Guest sensory

Thought I'd take the plunge and try one of these.. never though it'd be so easy! Lovin' Galas2!

BTW, is REVOlution available for 2.2? I only see one link so I assume that's for 2.1 only.

Edited by sensory

Guest Frankish

Don't know what the hell is going on with the ugly 3g and g network bars they don't even match the Sense theme. I replaced them with plain simple signal bars...why would i need it to say 3g twice lol.

Guest Frankish

Yes adb push the original services.jar and framework-res.apk from the rom .zip into /system/framework/ or you can even open up the themes .zip and add the original files to that and flash it.

Guest Frankish

Yes adb push the original services.jar and framework-res.apk from the rom .zip into /system/framework/ or you can even open up the themes .zip and add the original files to that and flash it.

Guest kikilyon
That was the problem I was having trying to make transparent bars ^^

Can you tell what is your widget ? Thanks a lot

Edited by kikilyon

Guest Bob@Desire

I'm looking for that kind of battery cyrcle for the espresso-mod framework (black notification bar)

cap201011052201.jpg

snap20101111230520.png

A flashable zip would be great

Thanks a lot

Edited by Bob@Desire