[ROM] CM 6.1 snapshot - koudelka

Guest koudelka

Guest vikings123
With miui I've got 1034 at998Mhz

Over 900 at 768Mhz :)

Finally, I managed to get Quadrant score. 780 for 998Mhz.

But the system is not very stable. I am going to flash back to old ROM.

Edited by vikings123

Guest Seth Cold

using it with the latest leak in my liquid E

works ok but suffer from the same issues as koudelka described.. dont know whats different in the other liquid E user.. apart from the baseband

Guest .::Joe::.
Is it just my SD card that's not working. I only have 2 partition: the main and ext2. should I have swap as well?

froyo officially support only FAT32. make backup data from sd card and format it only in FAT32,without ext. i also had this problem))

firstly thanks koudelka and xian,

i' m facing some problems with baseband (starting from last 4th leak) , wifi not working and after switching on airplane mode, it's not able to connect anymore to mobile ntw.

I will try to do a full wipe and install it again

Guest tmp_do
firstly thanks koudelka and xian,

i' m facing some problems with baseband (starting from last 4th leak) , wifi not working and after switching on airplane mode, it's not able to connect anymore to mobile ntw.

I will try to do a full wipe and install it again

why u think that we need to know about it? if rom work as shold for me or others, then search problem with your hands. dont type stupid posts, please :)

why u think that we need to know about it? if rom work as shold for me or others, then search problem with your hands. dont type stupid posts, please :)

...because maybe that the problem is not only mine: did you turn on-off airplane mode and everything is working for you?

I'm happy for you, but maybe that someone face my same issue...

just in case it's something to be investigated for, I can help to test or provide logs.

thanks tmp_do for your stupid & usless post

Edited by pgr79

Guest lovelymobile
Finally, I managed to get Quadrant score. 780 for 998Mhz.

But the system is not very stable. I am going to flash back to old ROM.

I have liquid A with LCR-E 1.8.2.2 and i have quadrant score 898 a 768 mhz.

:)

yesterday I did a new clear installation (starting from last leak, so baseband 05.01.04):

full wipe (including SD card), unfortunately I am still facing some problems (some random reboots triggering ON/OFF wifi and 3G data), plus during installation of some apps ( i.e. quadrant or swiftkey)

it's a pity because overall speed , free ram, responsivity are very very good (respect latest 2.2 official leak), but the system is actually too instable, so I'll revert to previous nandroid backup.

let me underline that this is obviously my situation after a clean install (don't want to flame with tmp_do user), but it's not strange that a custom rom has different behaviours with different configuration/network scenarios.

Guest natostanco

i have flashed the latest bin 2 times, do full wipes and I still can't install all my apps, at 50+Mb free on phone it refuses to install any oyher apps.

Guest Koki1337
i have flashed the latest bin 2 times, do full wipes and I still can't install all my apps, at 50+Mb free on phone it refuses to install any oyher apps.

Get some apps to SD card??

Guest natostanco
Get some apps to SD card??

ofc is not about memory since i have 80mb+ free on the phone, it just doesn't install more apps than a fixed number.

Guest Liquidini

i dont know whats wrong with the different installs

i did full wipe and flashed the zip

gps WORKS

location from cell NO

camera continous focus WORKS

sms led WORKS

bluetooth cant pair with nothing

the best with this rom is that it has a lot of tweaks!!!!oh man a lot of lovely tweaks.auto brightnes,acceleormater,status bar,colours,vibration when calling etc

i start to love cyanogen. its super fast.

also adw launcher works perfect

if i can make bluetooth to work it will perfect

about 90 apps

probably I faced your same issue, I remember that some apps didn't restored neither from market nor from Titanium (and the total of my apps is >90!)

(no problems with free space on device)

Guest koudelka
probably I faced your same issue, I remember that some apps didn't restored neither from market nor from Titanium (and the total of my apps is >90!)

(no problems with free space on device)

Anyone got logcat of this happening? since I only use around 5-10 apps at most