san fran on orange how to get o2 internet

Guest foyster1

Guest Shoving Words

Hi, I m have been having a blonde moment at the weekend. I found the APN option, and applied all the settings provided, however, I'm still not getting internet access...

Any suggestions as to what my problem could be here?

Thanks for any suggestions/replies.

Edited by Shoving Words

Guest D00nhamer

I've tried every APN I can find but I can't get MMS to work on O2 contract. It wont send and I just get a link to a website to view received.

Internet works perfectly.

If I stick the sim in an old nokia MMS works. Anyone got a solution?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this! I absolutely love this website...had soo many problems with Orange and while o2 were helpful yesterday trying to get me online. This thread has got me up and running straight away.

Thanks again!

• 3 months later...
Guest JiverJim

I had given up on o2 support, they do not support the San Francisco. Used the settings given here and now have a data connection. What I want to do now though is to remove all of the Orange applications from the phone. in Application manager, the uninstall option is greyed out on things such as Orange Maps. Any ideas?

Guest hecatae
I had given up on o2 support, they do not support the San Francisco. Used the settings given here and now have a data connection. What I want to do now though is to remove all of the Orange applications from the phone. in Application manager, the uninstall option is greyed out on things such as Orange Maps. Any ideas?

Yes, install a gingerbread rom and say goodbye to eclair