Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

5he shipping cost is for shipping to me paypal fees and ebay fees and two quid shipping to you nd 1 pond petrol /handaling fee

I think I'll order directly from china and get the whole thing (including shipping) for less than you want just for "shipping".

By your maths YOU are paying £5 for the case - I'm not sure how...

Edited by Raspa

Guest Matty-p
10 quid for a rubber condom / case...rip off

And screen protector and free shipping anywsre in europe but i sort of agree with you tbh but it is the cheapest i can get it if look at shipping in more detail i may be able to get it for 4.99 plus 3.99 shiping to the uk but no promosises

Edited by Matty-p

I cannot see why anybody should be rushing into purchasing that now.

I am pretty sure these silicone cases will end up on ebay.com/ebay.co.uk in a matter of weeks and for less than a £5.

Personally I've purchased a couple of E71/E72 silicone cases for a £1 each and though they're not perfect they do the job until I can get the proper one.

Guest Matty-p
I cannot see why anybody should be rushing into purchasing that now.

I am pretty sure these silicone cases will end up on ebay.com/ebay.co.uk in a matter of weeks and for less than a £5.

Personally I've purchased a couple of E71/E72 silicone cases for a £1 each and though they're not perfect they do the job until I can get the proper one.

i hope they do tbh but i dowt it

Without a doubt. The blade has built up quite a userbase in the past few months, the Chinese factories have started knocking them out, they will be everywhere in the next few weeks for ~£5, and half of that within a couple of months.

Guest Matty-p
Without a doubt. The blade has built up quite a userbase in the past few months, the Chinese factories have started knocking them out, they will be everywhere in the next few weeks for ~£5, and half of that within a couple of months.

Great will wait for those then

It's Japanese..........

It's Chinese. Japanese has hiragana and katakana to soften the blow ;-)

Happy with the E71 case so far but a custom case would be nicer.

Edited by Guest

Guest aermua

hello all

just got this phone, can some one please tell me where i can get a silicone case for the phone and cheapest or best for the price? :unsure:

thanks

Guest challengedavid

looking for a clip on vent holder for my blade, not really wanting a windscreen mount as mentioned before

any suggestions???

thanks in advance

Edited by challengedavid

Guest GeorgeBrooksy

Just looked up some samsung i900 silicone cases all of the ones i've seen have the camera section horizontally to the right meaning that the ZTE Blade/ SanFrancisco camera wouldn't fit as that goes down vertically and is a more slim camera.

Guest Magnets
hi all

i baught this case:

e71 silicone case

i will post my feedback of it with some pics for other users benefit, but yes it would be nice to have a dedicated case for our handsets.

thanks

That looks like the one I bought http://android.modaco.com/content-page/319...ange/page/200/# post #207

It's a nice fit but cutting holes for the charger/speaker wasn't easy. I've also noticed a very slight reduction in wifi signal strength, I presume because hydrogel contains a lot of water.

Overall it's a decent fit, doesn't require any cutting for the headphone jack, microphone or volume buttons (they is a small area of half-thickness over them) and the power button is still usable even though it's covered; it's just not as clearly defined.

Edited by Magnets

Guest aermua

thanks a lot, hope it wont be too much of a pain will let you all know how it goes

That looks like the one I bought http://android.modaco.com/content-page/319...ange/page/200/# post #207

It's a nice fit but cutting holes for the charger/speaker wasn't easy. I've also noticed a very slight reduction in wifi signal strength, I presume because hydrogel contains a lot of water.

Overall it's a decent fit, doesn't require any cutting for the headphone jack, microphone or volume buttons (they is a small area of half-thickness over them) and the power button is still usable even though it's covered; it's just not as clearly defined.

Guest tmanutdb

The amount of people that check this thread on a regular basis waiting in hope for a proper blade case.....it can't be long now. soon there will be no cutting or messing and which ever company that finally makes it is going to kill.