Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest awilson360
Hiya,

If anyone is interested I got about 70 Nillkin cases (50 grey, 20 blue) coming to me early next week I think (sent today from China). Once I get them I'll post again with pics! :D

I would certainly be interested! Put me down for a grey one :P

Cheers,

hi

thanks for the post

ask if they are the improved version and grey 1 please :D

Hiya,

If anyone is interested I got about 70 Nillkin cases (50 grey, 20 blue) coming to me early next week I think (sent today from China). Once I get them I'll post again with pics! :P

Well there are more than 70 people on here who would be interested - how much are they inc. carriage? I think the grey looks better than the blue but each to their own.

Guest Geery101
Hiya,

If anyone is interested I got about 70 Nillkin cases (50 grey, 20 blue) coming to me early next week I think (sent today from China). Once I get them I'll post again with pics! :D

I'm very interested too :P

Guest BigBearMDC
i'm from poland but i want buy too grey model, if you give me nice price i can buy 20 cases, send me pm

Please note that selling and bying directly through the forum is forbidden!

Best regards,

BB

Guest BigBearMDC
Hiya,

Selling through the forum is forbidden! Read the forum rules.

Best regards,

BB

Guest Timeblast
Selling through the forum is forbidden! Read the forum rules.

Best regards,

BB

Hi,

Thanks for the warning. To answer another poster I will probably use either eBay or Amazon Marketplace to move them on once I get them. I want to make sure I actually have them first before working out the cost etc before doing anything. I believe posting links to products on those sites are allowed?

Hi,

Thanks for the warning. To answer another poster I will probably use either eBay or Amazon Marketplace to move them on once I get them. I want to make sure I actually have them first before working out the cost etc before doing anything. I believe posting links to products on those sites are allowed?

Cool. I'd be very, very interested.

w w w.netimes.com/shop/fiexible-skin-case-screen-protector-set-for-zte-v880-orange-san-francisco-p-3010.html?cPath=792_793

(remove spaces)

Showing as all out of stock for me :D

Guest Swimmerboy
Hi,

I dunno, I'd think a post saying "I'm selling cases, buy them here --> <Link-To-eBay>" isn't allowed by forum rules?

Guest ololizoz
Hiya,

I'm interested! Put me up on a gray one! :P

I dunno, I'd think a post saying "I'm selling cases, buy them here --> <Link-To-eBay>" isn't allowed by forum rules?

You can however post them in this section of the modaco forums i believe :P question is then can you link from this section to your post in the ebay section B)

http://android.modaco.com/category/168/ebay-auctions/

Yes I think they are in the process of getting them.

Best keep an eye on that page then unless somewhere else gets them in stock 1st :D

Edited by da1000

Guest Azurren
You can however post them in this section of the modaco forums i believe B) question is then can you link from this section to your post in the ebay section :P

http://android.modaco.com/category/168/ebay-auctions/

Best keep an eye on that page then unless somewhere else gets them in stock 1st :D

You could make a thread there, link to it here and keep everybody happy :P

I think the only reason your not allowed to sell directly is because of buyer/seller protection.

Guest Lifeforms

The screen protectors I bought were these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270679639682

Fitted perfectly, and were easy to apply. Located in the UK, which is what I wanted. Cheap for 6 too!

Waiting for a E71 case to see how well that fits. I know where there's a market close to me that just sells gel/silicone mobile cases, so when I can get a chance in the near future, I'll go there and spend some time seeing if any fit better, if the n71 doesn't. Don't really want one in case i drop it, more to stop marking on the back. just having it on my desk's already made an effect on it.

Guest Matty-p
I think the only reason your not allowed to sell directly is because of buyer/seller protection.

pretty much things have gone wrong and they start posting here complaining / blaming us ect

Guest zurpher
I received these yesterday, very fast delivery from Germany.. I had a go yesterday and it fits perfectly fine, it was however not easy to fit, and I was left with a few small air bubbles... I will have another go tonight, still have 5 left. :D

My experience was similar with these. You need a dust-free environment and good hand eye coordination to apply them properly. It's a bit unfortunate that the three screen are so close to each other although would have been space on the left and right side. I would have liked to split the three for easier application. (I'm struggling with my English here.)

Guest challengedavid

intresting, hes just listed some more, but with more photos, it looks like it has nilkin printed on the back

so maybe they are the same as the others from the chinese ebay site??

Guest leetron1
intresting, hes just listed some more, but with more photos, it looks like it has nilkin printed on the back

so maybe they are the same as the others from the chinese ebay site??

Original Nillkin batch had a too small headphone jack hole..ones on e b a y look to be the update so should be fine as long as ne times are selling the new version..

Guest john.smith

New colours are available.... confirmed they're Nillkin stuff but revised edition.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=190490356720

It says there they are shipping tomorrow (15th) so hopefully someone can write up good reviews on it :D

Original Nillkin batch had a too small headphone jack hole..ones on e b a y look to be the update so should be fine as long as ne times are selling the new version..