Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest aristarhos

Flexible Skin Case / Screen Protector Set For ZTE V880 ; Orange San Francisco

€7.83EUR = $7.43USD = £4.78GBP (+ SHIPPING)

ba66c9ee5125741435365a29c494d0b0.image.400x267.jpg

Features:

Ultra slim and custom-fit, with open-face design for wasy operation.

made of durable & flexible material,smooth-to-touch & scratch-resistant

Compatible with :

ZTE V880 Blade

Orange San Francisco

Package Include :

1 x Flexible Skin Case

1 x Glare-free Matte Screen Protector

1 x Mobile Cleaner.

5665a0637c2d59af4c71e32817d25e85.image.599x401.jpg38c36ecf247a49d363fdb670657de923.image.599x401.jpg

dab23baf77cbf69172392be626334c85.image.599x401.jpgd763f94ad5d430f3de7c611c8ccab9a6.image.599x401.jpg

Edited by aristarhos

Total Price = £6.53GBP for posting to UK. It still coming from Hong Kong.

It turns out to be a few pence more expensive that the eBay seller.

It is still too expensive for s simple piece of silicone/plastic. I will not buy unless cheaper than £5. Realistically it should not be more expensive than £2 or £3.

No rush, I'm sure it will come down in price ;)

def agree with wakaru, the temp e71 case will do nicely for now

Total Price = £6.53GBP for posting to UK. It still coming from Hong Kong.

It turns out to be a few pence more expensive that the eBay seller.

It is still too expensive for s simple piece of silicone/plastic. I will not buy unless cheaper than £5. Realistically it should not be more expensive than £2 or £3.

No rush, I'm sure it will come down in price ;)

Guest FrankieADZ

Im tempted by the ebay one but at that price....well there having a laugh, rather wait a month then the market should be flooded with them :)

I'll keep to the E71 case I've tailored for my Blade......well for now ;)

Guest agstilo
My experience was similar with these. You need a dust-free environment and good hand eye coordination to apply them properly. It's a bit unfortunate that the three screen are so close to each other although would have been space on the left and right side. I would have liked to split the three for easier application. (I'm struggling with my English here.)

Me too - it took me a couple to get it right - however, scissors would allow the three per sheet to be split quite easily. ;)

Guest Rotmann
I received these yesterday, very fast delivery from Germany.. I had a go yesterday and it fits perfectly fine, it was however not easy to fit, and I was left with a few small air bubbles... I will have another go tonight, still have 5 left. ;)

Thanks for the reply, do you have experience in applying screen protectors? How many have you applied untill now? This is important because if you have experience and you still get air bubbles they are not so good. How about finger grease? Do you get more or less than stock?

My experience was similar with these. You need a dust-free environment and good hand eye coordination to apply them properly. It's a bit unfortunate that the three screen are so close to each other although would have been space on the left and right side. I would have liked to split the three for easier application. (I'm struggling with my English here.)

Hallo, hast Du Luftblasen auch unter der Folie wie Scope? Wie sieht es mit den Fingerspuren aus? Besser oder schlechter als normal? Danke!

Hello, do you have air bubbles too like Scope? How is it with finger grease compared to stock? Thanks!

Did you all apply it like here?

You should not have any air bubbles if applied correctly.

Edited by Rotmann

Guest RussellS

What was that bit with the lint roller and putting it under running water at the end?

Guest Rotmann

You can remove, wash and reapply quality screen protectors like vikuiti, Brando or Folix. Had those on premium smartphones and they were great, I want to try cheap ones now as the SanFran is cheap as well ;)

Guest zurpher
Thanks for the reply, do you have experience in applying screen protectors? How many have you applied untill now? This is important because if you have experience and you still get air bubbles they are not so good. How about finger grease? Do you get more or less than stock?

Hallo, hast Du Luftblasen auch unter der Folie wie Scope? Wie sieht es mit den Fingerspuren aus? Besser oder schlechter als normal? Danke!

Hello, do you have air bubbles too like Scope? How is it with finger grease compared to stock? Thanks!

ZTE Blade is my first smartphone and the the cheap screen protectors from Schutzfolien24 are the first ones I ever had. I only applied one so far. So I am a rookie when it comes to applying screen protectors.

The tiny air bubbles are due to dust as far as I can tell. ( Ich habe versucht den Staub mit dem "Tesafilm-Trick" zu entfernen, aber dabei habe ich die untere, rechte Ecke der Schutzfolie abgenickt bei dem Versuch die Schutzfolie wieder zu lösen. Also leider kein durchschlagender Erfolg. ) It's not so easy to apply them as shown in the video because three screen protectors are on one sheet. However, I followed the basic steps and cleaned it first using a microfiber-clothing before I applied the screen protector.

Finger grease is certainly not worse than on the original display. Perhaps even a bit better but it doesn't makes a massive difference. You'll probably will have to go for a more expensive option if you want anti-grease, anti-glare etc.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Guest Artales
<snip pix>

Features:

Ultra slim and custom-fit, with open-face design for wasy operation.

made of durable & flexible material,smooth-to-touch & scratch-resistant

Compatible with :

ZTE V880 Blade

Orange San Francisco

Package Include :

1 x Flexible Skin Case

1 x Glare-free Matte Screen Protector

1 x Mobile Cleaner.

<snip pix>

'Ello All, I've ordered one of these as I don't have an Ebay account and I'll be kicking myself if I drop the phone before the 'cheaper' options appear. Btw, this is my first 'smart' phone and I'm loving it. It's my lickle friend. ;)

I'll give you my opinion when it arrives if anyone is interested.

Over and out.

Guest Late555

I've gone for the sohogopher ebay case.

Only got my San Fran a few days ago, and whilst I think £6.50 is a bit much I reckon it probably makes more sense than to get a non-tailored one (E71) and then a Blade one when the price drops - better fit and probably cheaper in the long run...

Thanks to john.smith for posting the youtube link.

Just bought a grey Jelly Case will make some Pics when I got it.

Anyone know where I can get a Android sticker for the Orange-Logo?

Not to big just that it covers the logo.

Guest NickNuke33

I can help you out with that! :)

Here you go, this is the one that I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=130475242929

I chose:

Size: Small (28x33mm)

Colour: Green (Android Brand)

It looks way better than the orange logo IMO.

Hope I could help out. ;)

Guest Rotmann

That guy is too expensive and too big, I bought from andywt on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=110612410382

He does not have them anymore for sale, you could ask him though. I told him I wanted 20x18 mm and he sent me 2 green and two black androids and a big one eating the apple ;) Very nice guy, recommended. Here's how it looks like :)

post-779710-1295066023_thumb.png

Guest Steveharr

I read somewhere that you can easily remove the orange logo with nail varnish remover, but have not tried it myself.

Guest alibongo

hi Guys

I will be relisting the android decals tomorrow (£1.50 delivered for a pair). Got a bit swamped before christmas with them so will be sticking to green and large or small ( 33x25mm or 18x25mm).

cheers

andywt