Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest deanhiggins2
hi Guys

I will be relisting the android decals tomorrow (£1.50 delivered for a pair). Got a bit swamped before christmas with them so will be sticking to green and large or small ( 33x25mm or 18x25mm).

cheers

andywt

cheers

hi Guys

I will be relisting the android decals tomorrow (£1.50 delivered for a pair). Got a bit swamped before christmas with them so will be sticking to green and large or small ( 33x25mm or 18x25mm).

cheers

andywt

Great....I'll be ordering...

Guest Rotmann

Sorry I think it was actually 18x25, my bad.

@andywt, I noticed that the ears/antennas of the androids on my and my wife's sanfrans were after 2-4 weeks broken. We have bald androids now ;) they still look cool though. Could you make the antennas a little thicker likeandroid.gif here? I can remember that I applied them correctly, maybe I'm wrong though and did not press the ears long enough. Could other buyers confirm/infirm this?

Guest orangeman2003

I bought the screen protectors from Germany and im not happy one bit, bubbles everywhere and ive fitted hundreds on screen protectors. I tried the ones from uk again and the smear seems to be less than the one before which is odd lol so ill be sticking with him " http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-x-screen-protector...6#ht_1358wt_905 "

Has anyone tried the mirror ones? are they any good?

Guest alibongo
I got my stickers off andywt back in october, antennas came off within the first few weeks of use, not a massive loss as they broke off smoothly

Noted guys, will thicken the ears up a touch. Probably coming off as they are thin and rub on pockets etc...

andywt

Noted guys, will thicken the ears up a touch. Probably coming off as they are thin and rub on pockets etc...

andywt

Come on...surely someone can come up with a joke about giving an android a thick ear....

Guest Rotmann
I bought the screen protectors from Germany and im not happy one bit, bubbles everywhere and ive fitted hundreds on screen protectors. I tried the ones from uk again and the smear seems to be less than the one before which is odd lol so ill be sticking with him " http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-x-screen-protector...6#ht_1358wt_905 "

Can anyone confirm this? Did you have bubbles with the UK based ones?

andywt

Thanks for the feedback, the ears came off though we always have the phones in a sock. Thickening them would certainly be a fix.

Guest Late555

Only screen protector I've ever fitted, so I'm unable to compare to others...

Zero bubbles. Thicker material than I expected.

Seems to require wiping fairly often due to streaks/fingerprints, but as I say, I can't say guess whether that's more or less than with other protectors.

Mirror works well when the display's dark (on my TFT), but when the display's on it's still perhaps a little too reflective.

Guest redbaron51
I also purchased these perfect fit and received next day.

same here great screen protectors, fit nicely, next day delivery...

wasted one but the second seems to be okay, no bubbles, not 100% aligned due to being noob.

highly recommend. will probably buy another pack when OH's San Fran is bought

Guest deanhiggins2

andywt

any joy mate still nothing on ebay thanx

Guest alibongo
Is it possible to ship it to europe (in my case Portugal)?

Thanks in advance ;)

yes just contact me through ebay and I'll sort the details with you.

cheers

Greed has gotten to someone or atleast he is charging 5p more just to make a thicker ear. Because of this I will use my work vinyl cutter and make a lovely silver one. Power to the people.

Guest Rotmann
Greed has gotten to someone or atleast he is charging 5p more just to make a thicker ear. Because of this I will use my work vinyl cutter and make a lovely silver one. Power to the people.

Dude how childish can you be? Are 5p more GREED for you? :) I feel sorry for you seriously. It's 1,55 for two androids and shipping inclusive. The other guy has them for 2,49 for one piece. As I said, he gave me then for 1,50 4 little Androids (2 green and two black) and a big one. I was just lucky but this guy is definitely not greedy. Sheesh ;)

Dude how childish can you be? Are 5p more GREED for you? :) I feel sorry for you seriously. It's 1,55 for two androids and shipping inclusive. The other guy has them for 2,49 for one piece. As I said, he gave me then for 1,50 4 little Androids (2 green and two black) and a big one. I was just lucky but this guy is definitely not greedy. Sheesh ;)

Well maybe the Germans are not in a recession. Wait until these go up to £2. It's not the money its the principal.

Guest alibongo
Well maybe the Germans are not in a recession. Wait until these go up to £2. It's not the money its the principal.

sorry dudes all my costs have gone up with the vat increase . Didn't think you would mind 5p ! ;) If you take into account paypal take 25p per sale + a 1st class stamp + an envelope + my time to cut decal and vinyl I thought they were quite cheap!! go figure.

Edited by alibongo