Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest Azurren
sorry dudes all my costs have gone up with the vat increase . Didn't think you would mind 5p ! :) If you take into account paypal take 25p per sale + a 1st class stamp + an envelope + my time to cut decal and vinyl I thought they were quite cheap!! go figure.

Agreed.. Imo everything is going to go up a lot more than it has already

Here at least.. Petrol is ridiculous and still rising almost every day ;)

I didn't even notice the 5p increase.. Don't feel ripped off either :D

Guest RussellS
Well maybe the Germans are not in a recession. Wait until these go up to £2. It's not the money its the principal.

I honestly thought you were joking to start with. Are you really complaining about £1.55 for two stickers inc P&P.

Well, it's a free market economy, so if you don't like the price you can always look elsewhere.

EDIT: Just ordered mine now

Edited by RussellS

Guest john.smith

Perhaps you can consider this:

It's actually more expensive than the European sellers, but at least there are actual photos and YouTube you can look at.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-San-Francisco...=item2c5a1f5e70

I bought the screen protectors from Germany and im not happy one bit, bubbles everywhere and ive fitted hundreds on screen protectors. I tried the ones from uk again and the smear seems to be less than the one before which is odd lol so ill be sticking with him " http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-x-screen-protector...6#ht_1358wt_905 "

Has anyone tried the mirror ones? are they any good?

The ones that dud89 posted are the best ones yet. They also come with 2 screen protectors and a cloth. And a "film card".

They're made by ray-out who I'm guessing are more than reputable due to how their other cases are quite popular and the pics show some good quality rubber aswell as precise cutting.

A1522_Z1.jpg

A1522_Z2.jpg

Don't mind paying a fair price for these seeing as they're only sold in Japan.

Anybody know any import sites for these kind of accessories?

Edited by Guest

Has anyone received their resin cases yet from that guy on Ebay and confirm if they are any good or not?

Ejem... shipping from HongKong usually takes 2 to 4 weeks, right? I doubt anybody has got theirs yet, when they've only been on eBay for less than a week.

Guest RussellS
Has anyone received their resin cases yet from that guy on Ebay and confirm if they are any good or not?

The first batch were only sent on the 13th Jan from Hong Kong so I wouldn't expect them to arrive until at least next week if not into February.

Edited by RussellS

Guest mouseman99
Ejem... shipping from HongKong usually takes 2 to 4 weeks, right? I doubt anybody has got theirs yet, when they've only been on eBay for less than a week.

Ahh, got a bit confused where they were being shipped from. My bad!

I'll ask tomorrow ;)

Guest john.smith

They seem to have an extra shipping option for now, if anyone cares about the delivery time:

"UK buyers may choose the new Yodel HDNL shipping service. The transit time will be compressed to 5 working days for metro areas."

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=190491978088

Guest Timeblast

Hiya,

As mentioned last week I just got my shipment of grey and blue Nillkin cases. Pics and ebay listing will be up shortly! The only 0.5mm offset I noticed is the speaker hole, every other hole looks fine (mic, headphone, usb port etc).

Edited by Timeblast

Guest leetron1
Here are the pics:

Like I said very minute offset. Very happy with mine. Ebay listing up shortly.

Lots of pics of empty cases..can we have some close ups of one actually on a phone, please? 'Specially front..do cases fit to the sides of the phone well from the front?

Edited by leetron1

Guest leetron1

Thanks mate...is the protector in the pics the one supplied with the skin, please? Looks like an old i900 protector..got one on my blade..its fine but not quite the real deal..

Guest Timeblast
Thanks mate...is the protector in the pics the one supplied with the skin, please? Looks like an old i900 protector..got one on my blade..its fine but not quite the real deal..

The screen protector on my phone is an old i900 protector. The ones supplied with the case will fit the whole surface. I tried taking photos of it but its not showing up too well, with it being clear.

Edited by Timeblast

Guest leetron1

Nice to find a skin on the UK market finally..sure you'll flog the lot...

Would have liked to see more meat on it below the buttons..think I'll hang fire for now..

Edited by leetron1

Guest Timeblast
Yours are more expensive than your competitors ;)

For the same product

That is true. But there are reasons for that. Unlike my competitor in HK I have additional costs just because I sell from the UK. Also I can deliver ALOT faster than my competitor. A poster above mentioned you should expect 2-4 weeks from HK. I can do in 1-3 days. If you select his new faster option it works out more expensive at £9.50 but still not as fast. It really depends on what the buyer wants.

Also I am basing the above on my main competitor. Is there any others I should know about? :)

Guest nedmundo1
also on that site

mobilephonecrazy.com/model/Orange-San-Franciscon.htm

anyone tried? Its like 13 quid in total but its the only supposed proper case so far

Looks like they take paypal so may take the plunge if i can justify the price.

Stupid I know, but I took the plunge and ordered from the above company and got 2 generic silicon skins with no holes or buttons in right place.

Avoid at all costs!

Have ordered 2 from Timeblast (any chance of a blue one - pleeeaase!)

Edited by nedmundo1

Guest Azurren
That is true. But there are reasons for that. Unlike my competitor in HK I have additional costs just because I sell from the UK. Also I can deliver ALOT faster than my competitor. A poster above mentioned you should expect 2-4 weeks from HK. I can do in 1-3 days. If you select his new faster option it works out more expensive at £9.50 but still not as fast. It really depends on what the buyer wants.

Also I am basing the above on my main competitor. Is there any others I should know about? :D

Well of course I understand, just if you look back at some of the previous posts we all thought the current ebay ones were to expensive :)

Remember, what is the one reason we all bought the Blade? ;)