Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest thedandyp
Just got my 2 cases from Timeblast today - they fit perfectly. Many thanks!

Can I be cheeky and ask the turnaround time, basically what day you ordered it?

Cheers.

Guest agstilo

Cheers.

I ordered one yesterday at about 13:45 - arrived this morning about 09:30 - and I live in a Scottish market town. ;)

Guest thedandyp
I ordered one yesterday at about 13:45 - arrived this morning about 09:30 - and I live in a Scottish market town. ;)

Excellent stuff, one last question; I know you said it fits perfectly, but what's your overall thoughts on it, any issues at all?

Sorry for being so nosey!

Guest nedmundo1

Cheers.

Ordered Tuesday night, arrived this morning.

Timeblast, will you be getting the purple one in at any stage?

Guest nedmundo1
Excellent stuff, one last question; I know you said it fits perfectly, but what's your overall thoughts on it, any issues at all?

Sorry for being so nosey!

Can't fault them

Guest milkykung
Yes, either tomorrow if lucky, or early next week.

Hi there ;)

I only wish I saw your post earlier. They are now all gone lol

I'd like to order one grey case as well please. I'll keep my eyes on your listing :)

Cheers,

Guest Timeblast

Morning,

is it possible to put it for sale on amazon?

We have considered Amazon Marketplace before deciding where to list the cases and we felt listing on eBay was the best option for all. Amazon charges a subscription fee as well as a higher 'referral fee' compared to eBay. Those higher costs would have had to be taken into account were we to list on Amazon

Ordered Tuesday night, arrived this morning.

Timeblast, will you be getting the purple one in at any stage?

I checked with my contact and they say only Blue, Grey and White cases are avaliable for the phone. The cardboard packaging is standard for all Nillkin cases so those other colours are avaliable but for cases of other phone models. Sorry

On a more positve note online tracking shows my shipment of grey and white cases is out for delivery today, so once I get them I will list them as soon as possible.

Guest grentuu

Package arrived from Hong Kong this morning, ordered Sunday...thats faster than a lot of english ebayers lol.

great service and the wife loves it, better than the Heath Robinson effort I made from a case I picked up.

It is the Nillkin case, (comes in the full packaging) He has them in stock, comes with free screen protector £3.50 for case and £3.00 for postage - £6.50 in total

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-San-Francisco...8#ht_1667wt_932

It's odd that it is cheaper to buy and ship from China than elsewhere in UK lol

Edited by grentuu

Been reading this forum for a while and for the last couple weeks my iPhone's been sat on my desk negelcted thanks to my San Fransisco purchase.

I picked up screen protectors immediately thanks to the recommendations in this thread but I just wanted to thank Timeblast personally for the case. Ordered it yesterday afternoon and it arrived moments ago. Absolutely brilliant service.

The case adds a little meat to the size of the phone and I was used to how slick it felt up until about 10 minutes ago, but considering how flimsy the phone casing feels at times I'm willing to say it's a fair trade off.

So thanks once again Timeblast, excellent case, excellent service.

Guest PeterDreher
Package arrived from Hong Kong this morning, ordered Sunday...thats faster than a lot of english ebayers lol.

great service and the wife loves it, better than the Heath Robinson effort I made from a case I picked up.

It is the Nillkin case, (comes in the full packaging) He has them in stock, comes with free screen protector £3.50 for case and £3.00 for postage - £6.50 in total

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-San-Francisco...8#ht_1667wt_932

It's odd that it is cheaper to buy and ship from China than elsewhere in UK lol

Did you choose: "Yodel HDNL shipping service"?

From the Site:

Ordinary Air Mail through Hong Kong Post, the usual transit time is 10-14 working days but nothing is certain nowadays. We will try our best to burst the Hong Kong Post service hotline if it takes longer than that. No return is accepted except quality issues.

UK buyers may choose the new Yodel HDNL shipping service. The transit time will be compressed to 5 working days for metro areas.

Guest meinnit
Bought a Nillkin case on ebay. Very nice fits perfectly and the screen protector that came with it is perfect fit also. It has a nice textured feel to it.

Which seller was this from?

Guest thedandyp

Bought the Nillkin grey case from Timeblast on ebay; ordered yesterday (20th) at around 3pm, recieved it today (21st) first thing.

Excellent quality, fits perfectly, no loose baggy parts at all, everything feels taught and solid, and all the ports and buttons do match up with the holes for them.

The only thing I would change about the design is to add a thin cover over the 'chin' just underneath the physical buttons, however I don't think this really matters.

I know I paid a premium for this case, but the service was nigh-on flawless, and at the end of the day the case simply does look and feel as though it's a premium product specifically made for this device.

Ordered from this batch:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Edited by thedandyp

Received my Nillkin case & screen protector yesterday. Ordered from the first batch on ebay and must say I am very please with it. Case has a quality feel to it and the screen protector has a matt finish which was ideal for me.

Would definitely recommend!

Guest Timeblast

Hello,

Grey and White cases have arrived. I have just listed the grey ones here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270695663538

I have added European shipping, but its expensive. The option is there if you want it though.

White ones will be up shortly. Just need to take photos etc.

I'm glad people are getting their cases quickly. The blue sheet is a static sheet used before applying the screen protector. You cover the screen with it, pressing it flat then peel off. It pulls off any remaining dust particles, fingerprints etc before applying the protector.

HTH