Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest Rotmann
Thanks for that, they do sound remarkably like the i900 ones though.

They are not the same as the i900 ones because they fit perfect, they are round at the bottom and at the upper side where the i900 ones are straight and leave a little part of the screen uncovered.

@Nandroid, thanks for your feedback.

@FrankieADZ - can you report scratches/smear with these?

Guest FrankieADZ
They are not the same as the i900 ones because they fit perfect, they are round at the bottom and at the upper side where the i900 ones are straight and leave a little part of the screen uncovered.

@Nandroid, thanks for your feedback.

@FrankieADZ - can you report scratches/smear with these?

I've had mine a bout 5 days now and I havent got any scratches or smears,if fitted correct it will pretty much cover the whole screen. you will be the smear finger print marks BUT you cant see them when using the phone, I have to turn mine at an angle to catch the light to see the smears.

Guest m_w_clarke
Hi,

Those who ordered from me at the weekend have all been sent today. I have also got more Grey cases today which I have listed here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270696907774

:lol:

Just to say, I ordered on Friday after 3pm and it arrvied today; great service! Its a brilliant case and a really good screen protector - alot better than the i900 one I had previously (that got easily scratched!).

Sent by 1st class recorded for those who want to know (so make sure your in to sign for it!)

Just about to leave great feedback for you!

Guest Jai Cee
Hi,

Those who ordered from me at the weekend have all been sent today. I have also got more Grey cases today which I have listed here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=270696907774

:lol:

Looking forward to it arriving in time for the wifes new OSF. She has an innate ability to destroy phones so really needs it. Also ordered some android stickers to cover that annoying Orange logo.

Guest john.smith

Tell me what angles you would like to see and I will try to take some for you.

And for those who haven't got their resin jelly case, go and grab this deal (GBP2.50 / EUR2,50) before Friday.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sohogopher/m.html

anyone bought the carbon fiber skin from sohogopher? and if so got any pics of what it looks like on the phone?

Guest grentuu
Did you choose: "Yodel HDNL shipping service"?

From the Site:

Ordinary Air Mail through Hong Kong Post, the usual transit time is 10-14 working days but nothing is certain nowadays. We will try our best to burst the Hong Kong Post service hotline if it takes longer than that. No return is accepted except quality issues.

UK buyers may choose the new Yodel HDNL shipping service. The transit time will be compressed to 5 working days for metro areas.

No just the standard delivery and it only took 5 days :lol:

£1 off is a good deal but the price of these still has a long way to fall over the next few weeks.

My prediction for what it is worth .... these will be available for around £3 delivered within the next........ 6-8 weeks as the market becomes flooded with options.

Edited by randan

Guest meinnit
£1 off is a good deal but the price of these still has a long way to fall over the next few weeks.

My prediction for what it is worth .... these will be available for around £3 delivered within the next........ 6-8 weeks as the market becomes flooded with options.

Yes that is true. They should be priced around £3 with a bit of competition!

Guest john.smith

IMO if you can wait for 6-8 weeks (with the potential for the phone being scratched) then chances are you don't really need one for protection. :lol:

That's why I never used a silicon/jelly case myself... that carbon fibre skin was just for the sake of it.

Anyway, I've made enough effort for sohogopher and should deserve a treat of fine dinner. :)

Here's the link again: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sohogopher/m.html

Guest dadashi
IMO if you can wait for 6-8 weeks (with the potential for the phone being scratched) then chances are you don't really need one for protection. :lol:

That's why I never used a silicon/jelly case myself... that carbon fibre skin was just for the sake of it.

Anyway, I've made enough effort for sohogopher and should deserve a treat of fine dinner. :)

Here's the link again: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sohogopher/m.html

I'll keep using my modified 900i Rubber case untill the SF silicon prices level out...

Guest redbaron51

Def. agree but couldn't wait and ordered 1 this PM.