Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest Sushimaster
Yeah, apart from this one major design fault it would be ideal, but unfortunately it's not.

FAIL ;)

Can anyone report if the sohogopher ones are any better?

From what i can see from the ebay listings, i thought both ebay sellers were selling the same case but just one from the UK and the other from Hong Kong...

Guest Cloud Warrior

Disappointed that there is no black case. Such a small market for the San Francisco considering the popularity. Hopefully I will have my own SF next week but I now have to search for a suitable case. Last resort is the clear jelly case.

Guest FrankieADZ
Disappointed that there is no black case. Such a small market for the San Francisco considering the popularity. Hopefully I will have my own SF next week but I now have to search for a suitable case. Last resort is the clear jelly case.

well its a small market atm in terms of accessories; I expect the market will be flooded within a few months...also the jelly case isnt clear clear...its a clear grey.

Guest Cloud Warrior

Ah, I only saw the title and didn't click through the link on feebay. I would ideally like a case/cover to be a solid colour. Been told on my SF noob help thread that a Nokia E71 case could work. May look into them.

Hopefully though, I will get the phone next week and a walk through my town will net me a nice cover.

Guest mad Barny
Just got my new case, quick delivery and well packed thanks!.

Case fit is quite snug, BUT the USB keeps popping out, so I'm either going to have to go and buy a craft knife and make the cut out bigger or keep taking the case off and on to insert the USB - surely this will stretch the case?

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Same here. Received mine from china a couple of days ago.

USB barely stays connected. It is definitively a design flaw! Still not sure if I am going to cut the jelly case or rather modify at least 3 USB cables.

Wondering why so far nobody mentioned this in their feedback to the seller?!

The case itself is quite nice and "fixes" as well my problem with the battery cover which is since day one not closing properly.

Cheers,

mad Barny

Same here. Received mine from china a couple of days ago.

USB barely stays connected. It is definitively a design flaw! Still not sure if I am going to cut the jelly case or rather modify at least 3 USB cables.

Wondering why so far nobody mentioned this in their feedback to the seller?!

The case itself is quite nice and "fixes" as well my problem with the battery cover which is since day one not closing properly.

Cheers,

mad Barny

Hi There

How long does it take to receive the case from China ?

Many Thanks

Guest Cloud Warrior
Just ordered a case+Screen protector. Can be found here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Orange-San-Francisco...=item3f06e55da6

Will update with quality ect. when it arrives.

I was looking at this one. I am cheap and used to either buying a case for £2 or getting the official one in the box for free. Think when I am a little better I will take a walk around my local shops in the off chance of getting a suitable one cheap.

Good that the community here is there for me and can give impressions of products, it takes away the reluctance of buying without knowing.

Guest Timeblast
Timeblast.Are you likely to be getting anymore grey cases in the near future ?

Hi,

Yes hopefully I will get more Grey and Blue cases by the end of this week.

Guest john.smith

You're correct. Everyone is selling Nillkin set at the moment (except sohogopher offers an extra piece of ultra clear screen protector while the original Nillkin one comes with a matte/anti-glare type).

But sohogopher will be offering its original cases not long after the Chinese New Year holiday (3rd to 8th Feb), and the prices will be definitely (way) lower than the current models.

So what colours do you guys like for resin jelly cases? Hope I can make some contribution here and let the vendors know what will be popular... ;)

From what i can see from the ebay listings, i thought both ebay sellers were selling the same case but just one from the UK and the other from Hong Kong...

Guest friederike
Thanks, I am looking forward to your pictures.

Sorry for the delay. The case arrived last Wednesday but I did not have the time to pick it up at the post office until yesterday... it's great and worth every penny. (it's this one: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...m=270695676020)

Hope the pictures help!

post-814043-1296586149_thumb.jpg

post-814043-1296586156_thumb.jpg

post-814043-1296586166_thumb.jpg

post-814043-1296586171_thumb.jpg

post-814043-1296586176_thumb.jpg

Edited by friederike