Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest meinnit
28 Jan, 201115:38:48 GMT

Delivery:

Estimated within 12-24 working days

Ah that may be why it was dispatched so late. It says you need to pay before 8am on 28th Jan otherwise you will be refunded

Please spread this news around because we will end this deal on 28 Jan 8:00AM London Time. Wish you a happy Year of the Rabbit!

***If we don't have your payment by 28 Jan 8:00AM London Time, we will credit back to your PayPal account.***

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CNY-Sale-Orange-San-...=item2c5a60e0bc

Guest Sushimaster
moxon / Sushimaster, what time did you pay on 28th Jan?

I'm actually still waiting for mine which was dispatched on 24th Jan

I didn't order from Sohogopher, the waiting time for the money saved was not worth it (1 pound but wait 2+ weeks). I got mine from Timeblast and recieved it the next day.

Also i don't think the time ordered is much of a excuse for shipping so late as he didn't refund the money which was supposedly meant to be if recieved later than 8am.

Guest meinnit
Also i don't think the time ordered is much of a excuse for shipping so late as he didn't refund the money which was supposedly meant to be if recieved later than 8am.

That is true, it did say they will be refunded.

I'm hoping my case comes soon! Will post when it finally arrives.

Guest Limbo70
Ordered mine on 10th evening. Marked as dispatched this morning. Waiting game begins.. :P

I just checked the "feedback" for Sohogopher. Seems like the first ones of my "batch/objectnummer" are delivered.

Looks like te waiting will end in the next days!

Guest Timeblast

Hi,

Just a quick update all my cases are now sold and dispatched but I will get more stock of Blue, Grey and White next week. In the meantime I am trialing some Android decal stickers (See sig).

regards,

Guest realdaffy
Hi,

Here are the prices for International Signed For to Holland:

http://pricefinder.postoffice.co.uk/portal...pol&index=6

I chose this option because Paypal recommends a trackable and signature confirmation method. If there are cheaper alternatives available which offers tracking and signature confirmation but cheaper I would be very interested to hear it.

regards,

I understand you want signature sending for your own security, i just don't think it's fair to charge your customers for your security.

I now ordered with an other ebay seller, the product is cheaper, the shipment costs are cheaper and i get a free screenprotector too.

So good luck with you expensive little shop.

Guest Jai Cee
I understand you want signature sending for your own security, i just don't think it's fair to charge your customers for your security.

I now ordered with an other ebay seller, the product is cheaper, the shipment costs are cheaper and i get a free screenprotector too.

After selling some things on ebay I can completely understand the need for a signature. There are a lot of fraudsters out there and Ebay frankly don't care about the seller unless you have everything fully documented and signed for.

Guest Timeblast
What should one do with the gigantic stickers? They are bigger than the SanFrans.

Hi,

They can be used on tablets like the Vega and Samsung Tab, netbooks and laptops. Or for people that just like the android, on books, notepads etc. Good news though, I am about to get my shipment either today or tomorrow and there is something there that might look good covering the orange logo. :D

regards,

Guest dawsog01

I see, so he should pay for a more secure shipping method, but not pass that additional cost onto you - how about he sends it without a signature required? would you be happy to take the risk and accept the consequences if the package goes missing? - somehow I suspect that you would then want him to send another case or to refund your original payment. As a customer, you are at liberty to choose where you spend your money - but coming on this forum and whinging about someone protecting themselves from the less honest members of society (or the uncertanties of the postal system) hardly seems fair....

Guest Doc Rumack
When I ordered off sohogopher I recieved the case after 8 days.

That's good.

Mine was ordered on 3rd Feb and dispatched on 7th Feb, so I guess there is some time to wait yet.

I've bought quite a few items from China on Ebay and quite a few sellers seem to have some form of expedited post, usually in a consortium or via another country. Guess this guy doesn't.

Doc.

Guest Rotmann
Good news though, I am about to get my shipment either today or tomorrow and there is something there that might look good covering the orange logo. :D

Cool, waiting anxiously. :D

Guest Cloud Warrior

Anyone bought these screen protectors before ?. Are they any good.

I bought a case and screen set from sohogopher. Put on the case perfect so left positive feedback. Then went to put my screen cover on but some dust got on the screen side and cant remove it. I'm just getting more on it.

I've also noticed that despite the auction listing I only had one screen protector. :D

Seems so bad at the proportional cost of such a small thing as a screen protector. getting a set of 6 seems the best money sense. I may end up trying to sell the others on for the price of a stamp plus a few pence for me.