Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest flatjack

Hi, I have just rec'd my Nillkin case etc and the case fits fine. Can anyone who has bought one of these explain how the screen protector is supposed to fix to the screen.

Cheers, jack

Guest Timeblast

Hi,

I will get new stock of cases tomorrow and they will be listed soon afterwards.

Can you charge without removing the case?

Yes

Hi, I have just rec'd my Nillkin case etc and the case fits fine. Can anyone who has bought one of these explain how the screen protector is supposed to fix to the screen.

Cheers, jack

This Vid might help, Not same phone or screen protector I know but the process is pretty much the same.

Hope that helps.

regards,

Edited by Timeblast

Guest flatjack
Hi,

I will get new stock of cases tomorrow and they will be listed soon afterwards.

Yes

This Vid might help, Not same phone or screen protector I know but the process is pretty much the same.

Hope that helps.

regards,

Thanks Timeblast for your quick response.

regards, jack

Guest smithy1983
Can you charge without removing the case?

I have one of these cases from Timeblast, and the charger plug keeps falling out. Seems i need to cut down the plastic on my charger.

Guest thedandyp
I have one of these cases from Timeblast, and the charger plug keeps falling out. Seems i need to cut down the plastic on my charger.

As has been said before in this thread, yes you do need to cut the plastic around your charger, but only a small amount needs to come off, it should take no more than 5 minutes using a standard kitchen knife or scissors.

Ordered from Sohogopher last monday, still waiting for the delivery :huh:

Was dispatched on tuesday though.

You are gonna wait long time. sorry

ordered 27th january. still waiting !!!!!

Ok i went to local phone shop and try all cases almost, i can say LG Optimus one did fit very nicely and you dont need to cut it that much.

Ok i found this one you can buy only £ 2.50

HERE

Edited by aser28

Guest thedandyp
Ok i went to local phone shop and try all cases almost, i can say LG Optimus one did fit very nicely and you dont need to cut it that much.

I honestly don't understand why people are 'making do' with cases originally built for other phones, when there is one built for the blade that has been sold on ebay for over a month now. Obviously if you have an old case laying around then why not see if it fits, but why are people still spending £3-4 on cases they know have to be heavily modified.

I know some people may argue that £7 is too much for a piece of jelly/rubber, but to all of you that persist in rubbishing the Nillkin case...you clearly haven't actually felt the phone inside one in your own hands; it makes the phone feel much more secure and solid.

I know that the volume buttons don't line up 100% perfectly, and the rubber around the micro usb port should have been made slightly thinner, but the best thing I can say about it is that if my case broke today, without hesitation I would order another one first thing in the morning.

I honestly don't understand why people are 'making do' with cases originally built for other phones, when there is one built for the blade that has been sold on ebay for over a month now. Obviously if you have an old case laying around then why not see if it fits, but why are people still spending £3-4 on cases they know have to be heavily modified.

I know some people may argue that £7 is too much for a piece of jelly/rubber, but to all of you that persist in rubbishing the Nillkin case...you clearly haven't actually felt the phone inside one in your own hands; it makes the phone feel much more secure and solid.

I know that the volume buttons don't line up 100% perfectly, and the rubber around the micro usb port should have been made slightly thinner, but the best thing I can say about it is that if my case broke today, without hesitation I would order another one first thing in the morning.

Good i am glad that you can spend 7 pound on a plastic rubber but not everyone can.!

Yes cheapest phone available

Carphone warehouse have a phone thats £0.01p, just need to buy a £10 top-up, the SF is far from being the cheapest phone available. It's not even the cheapest Android phone.

Guest friederike

it depends on the charger cable I think. i have two (one at home, one at work) and the original one that came with the blade works fine with the phone in the case (unless I try to lift the phone by pulling the cable, but who does that anyway) the other one falls out immediately.

Guest Celtic67
yessssssssssss I got my case this morning

ordered 27th january

dispatch 7th february

received 24th february

Mine arrived today as well. The label confirms that it was dispatched on 27/01, as Sohogopher said, so the delay wasn't his fault.

USB connection seems OK so far (it's on charge).

Guest pellonet
yessssssssssss I got my case this morning

ordered 27th january

dispatch 7th february

received 24th february

Looks like it's time to escalate then;

Ordered 21st. Jan from 'sohogopher'

Paid 21st. Jan

Marked as shipped 24th Jan

Delivery estimate 8th. Feb - 24th. Feb

Still not received, sent message but no response yet.

[Edit] Well seller is responding (13:08), I'm also being asked me to wait for another week.

Edited by pellonet

Guest thedandyp
Good i am glad that you can spend 7 pound on a plastic rubber but not everyone can.!

£7 for a case that is guaranteed to fit, a full face screen protector, and next day delivery...I've had the case and screen protector on for a month and the case and protector have zero marks/scrathes on them, and obviously the whole phone underneath is in factory new condition.

So yes £7 is a tad expensive, however these are actually made for our phones, anything else you can buy simply isn't; that is what you're paying for.

Guest travellerscross

I bought two cases from timeblast last friday. Ordered it at lunchtime and then a knock on the door the next morning, the postman was there with my delivery from him. What can I say to that? Not only did the grey cases fit perfectly but so did the screen protectors too.

Which brings me onto something to ask Timeblast about,

Timeblast,

The screen covers fitted perfectly on both of them. However there were two different covers. One had a glazed cover effect and the other was clear. It's a pity that you don't sell screen protectors especially glazed effect one cause really it's the best one I have had for my screen. That cover doesn't even get smudged or look greasy after you have used the screen. Seriously it's that good. Way better than the other of the two which you see smudge marks so easily.

It's a pity you aren't selling that type of screen protector cause I could do with it for the other phone. It's just that good. I even made an error with the screen protector and had to repeal it off and peel it back on to the screen as I was just slightly out. No problems with that either, not a bubble.

Would you or could you think about getting those type of screen protectors? Just asking

Thanks for the speedy delivery and the cases again fit so perfectly I am happy with just paying the little extra for piece of mind especially when the phone is literally thrown about whilst working.

Edited by travellerscross