Suitable Silicone Case & Screen Protector for San Francisco by Orange

Guest H2ohaZZ

Guest meinnit
The Silicone Gel case (E71 nokia) is perfect guys.

Camera on back is exposed.

I can press all the buttons no problem.

VERY snug fit, combined with a screen protector you have good all round protection.

I think the mic is also exposed at the bottom left (if that is the mic...)

USB port exposed.

Headphone jack exposed.

Very pleased with this purchase!

On another note I got the email to say it had been dispatched this morning, got home and it was there lol. I'm guessing the email was delayed.

Andy

I got mine today too (also got delayed dispatch email!)

I haven't tried plugging in headphone or USB but you might want to make the hole slightly bigger to give it a better fit. I will check tomorrow and report back.

I don't think the mic is in that position. This was one of my concerns that covering the phone in a protector would affect call quality for the caller. This is also something I have yet to test.

I am pleased too! I really like the look of it. Looks a lot more professional than some of the other cases I have seen about.

Guest dadashi
Yea I might make the headphone jack a bit bigger...

Good quality tho, the design on the back is cool but subtle.

I'm ordering one as well specialy after reading how the case flakes off...

Guest rwalton159

Hello :P

I've just got this phone and want to make sure it keeps in top condition.

Please post links for the best screen protector and silicone case in one reply

Thanks

Richard

The Silicone Gel case (E71 nokia) is perfect guys.

Camera on back is exposed.

I can press all the buttons no problem.

VERY snug fit, combined with a screen protector you have good all round protection.

I think the mic is also exposed at the bottom left (if that is the mic...)

USB port exposed.

Headphone jack exposed.

Very pleased with this purchase!

On another note I got the email to say it had been dispatched this morning, got home and it was there lol. I'm guessing the email was delayed.

Andy

Hey could you post pics of wot the your phone looks like with the case on, and could u put a pic of back of the phone in the case also coz i wanna see how the camera fits in the e71 slot. thanks!!

Guest AndyHibberd

Pictures of the case as requested:

ps it's still possible to press the power button on top through the case easily enough. In fact I prefer it this way because it feels like it will last longer with this method. Softer press required.

post-770817-1287951033_thumb.jpg

post-770817-1287951039_thumb.jpg

post-770817-1287951046_thumb.jpg

post-770817-1287951052_thumb.jpg

post-770817-1287951058_thumb.jpg

Edited by AndyHibberd

Guest tabor56

ps it's still possible to press the power button on top through the case easily enough. In fact I prefer it this way because it feels like it will last longer with this method. Softer press required.

How thick is the rubber? I am thinking of getting it but cutting down the bottom so it doesnt cover the buttons. do you think this will be possible?

Guest dadashi

according to the auction its "black transparen"...how is black transparent as well?!

Your pictures are transparent silicon, aren't they?

Where is the best link for the screen protectors to use with the silicon suround? samsung i900?

Guest deweylewie

Is the image from the camera unimpeded?

Guest AndyHibberd

It's black transparent. As in the colour of the case is black, but it has a translucency to it. It's not a solid colour. I like it.

Best screen protector is i900.

Image is unimpeded now but the first time I put it on I was getting a bit of lens cover, doesn't seem to be a problem now though, taken a few photos today. You could always trim this too.

Hey thank you soooo much, i appreciate the time u took out to take and post those pics. it means alot. Nice case i think i'll order it now coz the camera bit was the only thing i was worried about but now i can see the cameras fine thorugh the hole in the case. thanks.

Guest FrownBreaker
Is there anybody who get the chance to test if the Otterbox impact case fits for the SF. I dont like this silicon cases but the otterbox one looks a little bit nicer than the 3Pound ebay kondoms. Maybe the Material of the otterbox is better and i can cut the silicon a little bit more to access the 3 Hardbuttons. Picture of a SF in an otterbox would be nice.

Not tried it but cheaper at mymemory £8.99

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Nokia-Cases/Otte...for-Nokia-E71--

Edited by FrownBreaker