[OLED+TFT] 30/Nov 2.5.1.3: ClockworkMod Recovery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest chillednotfrozen
Extract the fastboot zip file.

Newbie question. I haven't plucked up the courage to do anything yet. Where should this zip file be extracted to? To a folder on the PC or the root of the phone?

This is because you are using the rom version r4, go flash it with rom version r3 found on pauls post and it will resolve your problem. I had the same issue and this fixed it.

Pontosan ugyanaz a hiba nekem is!

Hungarian T verzió. Root és clockwork lett felrakva, ROM csere nem volt..

Exactly the same error for me too!

Hungarian T version. Root and Clockwork has been added, there was no replacement ROM ..

I use this, recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img

Overwritten after it, recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.9-modaco-r2-blade.img problems still..

Pls Help

I newbie in android :)

Kese

Guest PeterDreher

if i make a Backup with Clockwork...will that save EVERYTHING besides the SD-Card or do i still have to install the apps from the market again after using the Backup?

And after Installing Clockwork (even 2.5.0.9) i had a really blueish screen. Only after installing a Custom Rom it was gone.

So if i go back to Stock one day, there will be a blueish screen.

How to fix that?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by PeterDreher

So not trying to be ungrateful or anything but will the display bug be fixed? ;) just kind of embarrasing when your showing a friends your phone :)

Edited by _Carl_

Pontosan ugyanaz a hiba nekem is!

Hungarian T verzió. Root és clockwork lett felrakva, ROM csere nem volt..

Exactly the same error for me too!

Hungarian T version. Root and Clockwork has been added, there was no replacement ROM ..

I use this, recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img

Overwritten after it, recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.9-modaco-r2-blade.img problems still..

Pls Help

I newbie in android :)

Kese

same here, someone please help me..

i used recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img first, had the blue error and switched to the recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.9-modaco-r2-blade.img but it isnt getting better

Guest soreflyer
MCR releases are now updated to be ClockworkMod 2.5.1.3+ compatible.

P

Paul:Where's the MCR releases are now updated to be ClockworkMod 2.5.1.3+ compatible?

ths!

same here, someone please help me..

i used recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img first, had the blue error and switched to the recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.9-modaco-r2-blade.img but it isnt getting better

Hi!

There is no other solution, you must install a custom rom! It improves! I recommend the Alpha 4 rom.

Bye

Guest Shadey1

Ok I've popped on the latest clockwork which I was sure was able to format and partion SD cards, after doing so my blade jsut keeps going into a boot cycle, i/e it gets all up and running, decides I've removed the new 8gig SD card and then reboots. I've gone back to the old 2gig and it's working fine....any suggestions anyone?

Guest StevenHarperUK
Ok I've popped on the latest clockwork which I was sure was able to format and partion SD cards, after doing so my blade jsut keeps going into a boot cycle, i/e it gets all up and running, decides I've removed the new 8gig SD card and then reboots. I've gone back to the old 2gig and it's working fine....any suggestions anyone?

If you can get it into an USB SD Card reader, then windows or Linux can format it.

Guest Shadey1
If you can get it into an USB SD Card reader, then windows or Linux can format it.

Just tried this, and once again when it fires up my San Fran tells me it's a damaged card :/ Windows formatted it fine, I even ran a program called SD formatter over it too. What a pain.

EDIT: Hmm this time the phone let me format it...and it seems ok. Just doing a full dump of my old card onto it to check!

EDIT: Son of a...it keeps saying SD card removed. So it unmounts the USB storage.

Edited by Shadey1

Guest freddykr

I'm Having issues with nandroid backup, the MD5 sum is never created so I can't restore.

I have tried both 2.5.1.3 and 0.9.

It worked when the phone was virgin and also after root, but after changing ROMs it never worked.

Is there a log-file for nandroid were I might start looking ?

Phone is a swedish blade (TFT) and right now running Finnish fillyonk RSL3.

Guys, I've tried a million different searches and I can not find this "super boot" file!! Do I need it?? Where can I get it?? I've tried to install the "fastboot" and when it's finished and I try to start the phone by holding the "volume down"+"power" all I get is this FTM menu... TIA!

Edited by Bygway

Guys, I've tried a million different searches and I can not find this "super boot" file!! Do I need it?? Where can I get it?? I've tried to install the "fastboot" and when it's finished and I try to start the phone by holding the "volume down"+"power" all I get is this FTM menu... TIA!

Anyone... Bueller?? :)

Guest Tannenbaum

can someone tell me how to download this file linked to as DOWNLOAD??

i've been trying for hours now. :) it directs me to the main page..

are there any mirrors?

Guest PhoneUser911
fastboot-windows flash recovery recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img

Note the apparently repeated use of "recovery" in there. And don't forget the spaces!

I feel like a total twit for missing the obvious :- )

Thanks for your help.

Upgraded to Froyo :- )

to any linux users: i'm having trouble flashing the latest version of clockwork mod - it's doing my head in. fastboot and the clockwork mod img are both stored in my downloads foder (capital d, by the way). i open a terminal, navigate to downloads, and try to flash the img via fastboot:

aidan@aidan-GA-MA78GM-UD2H ~/Downloads/fastboot $ sudo ./fastboot-linux flash recovery recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img

error: cannot load 'recovery-clockwork-2.5.1.3-blade.img'

any help, linux users? i'd love to know what i'm doing wrong. i remember it took me forever to successfully flash the first blade clockwork release, -sigh-.

Guest gueschmid

Hallo,

i have a new swiss SF (TFT). And I wont to use a custom ROM.

There i a german manual of how to install Clockwork. But they flash first superboot and then clockwork.

Did I understand Paul right, that there is no longer need to instal superboot first!

Version 2.5.1.3 is fot TFT-SF? there many poeple reporting of problems!

thanks

gueschmid

Guest gueschmid

I tried to install Clockwork Mod. But I have a big problem.

If I insert my Akku while holding the +-Key pressed, nothing happens.

If tried it 20 times or more, but to put the phone on is no problem. The +/- Keys works well in Android, if i use them.

Any ideas?

thanks