6. Press the Menu key

7. Tap New APN

8. Tap Name then tap the text box and enter O2 Pay Monthly MMS then tap OK

9. Tap APN then tap the text box and enter wap.o2.co.uk then tap OK

10. Tap Proxy then tap the text box and enter 193.113.200.195 then tap OK

11. Tap Port then tap the text box and enter 8080 then tap OK

12. Tap Username then tap the text box and enter o2wap then tap OK

13. Tap Password then tap the text box and enter password then tap OK

14. Tap MMSC then tap the text box and enter http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk:8002 then tap OK

15. Tap MMS proxy then tap the text box and enter 193.113.200.195 then tap OK

16. Tap MMS port then tap the text box and enter 8080 then tap OK

17. Tap MCC then tap the text box and enter 234 then tap OK

18. Tap MNC then tap the text box and enter 10 then tap OK

19. Tap APN type then tap mms (so a green dot appears next to it)

20. Press the Back key five times to return to the standby screen.

You'll have to restart the handset to complete the settings.

Edited by MrMartay

Guest jamesturley28
1. Press the Menu key

2. Tap Settings

3. Tap Wireless controls

4. Tap Mobile networks

5. Tap Access Point Names

6. Press the Menu key

7. Tap New APN

8. Tap Name then tap the text box and enter O2 Pay Monthly MMS then tap OK

9. Tap APN then tap the text box and enter wap.o2.co.uk then tap OK

10. Tap Proxy then tap the text box and enter 193.113.200.195 then tap OK

11. Tap Port then tap the text box and enter 8080 then tap OK

12. Tap Username then tap the text box and enter o2wap then tap OK

13. Tap Password then tap the text box and enter password then tap OK

14. Tap MMSC then tap the text box and enter http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk:8002 then tap OK

15. Tap MMS proxy then tap the text box and enter 193.113.200.195 then tap OK

16. Tap MMS port then tap the text box and enter 8080 then tap OK

17. Tap MCC then tap the text box and enter 234 then tap OK

18. Tap MNC then tap the text box and enter 10 then tap OK

19. Tap APN type then tap mms (so a green dot appears next to it)

20. Press the Back key five times to return to the standby screen.

You'll have to restart the handset to complete the settings.

thankyou so much,,,been pulling my hair out since installing v1 trying to send and rec mms ,,,ill post back if it works.

i have flash it with zip routine and now im stuck at the dell logo ...

update from 2.1 to 2.2 - stuck at dell logo

factory reset and update zip - stuck at dell logo

update zip - factory reset - stuck at dell logo

reset - update - reset - stuck at dell logo

i was before on 2.1 8105

i cant start android 2.2

can anyone help me please?

i have an unlocked dell streak

You must swipe partition too !

Installed and everything working great. Only one issue at the moment. Youtube still has the offset color in HD mode that v4 had. I tried to take a screen capture but can't figure out how to load it on forum. Blah...

screenshotoh.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Noticing the green and purple line across the screen, when watching in HD

screenshot1pi.png

Without HD screen is small but without the green line

Seem like it has problem in HD format that apply to the camcorder recording.

Guest outsidah
cant help here i dont have a voice sim, and i doubt its down to firmware as its a network option

magna00 jump into irc room and ill help out

Ah! Gocha.

This is probably a silly question but have you enabled it in - Settings-> Call Settings-> Additional Settings

edit:-

Just to add, found this in another forum...

I'm going to call AT&T today. Maybe it's just a case of having the call waiting I my account reset. Why that would have an effect on why I can't turn it on in the settings I don't know but it's worth shot. Ill post back after that.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with AT&T. Went through the iPhone support first and after a few different tests, it still wouldnt work. The AT&T rep said that the call waiting was active on my account but was not set up properly within the network. As soon as he fixed it, the setting turned itself to ON, so it appears to be working now. If anyone else is having the same problem, call your provider and just have them check the setting on their end for the call waiting.

Yes, I do and I checked it's provisioned correctly.

I get call waiting working on 1.6 and on 2.1

If I'm on a call, the other person hears as if my phone is ringing and I get no notification. If I hangup on caller #1 and caller #2 is still calling without me knowing, my phone automatically picks up call #2.

I dont know if this info can help isolate my issue.

Guest outsidah
have you tried calling network as previously suggested ?

as for the youtube issues those are being checked

Yep! They told me all is well on their end

have you tried calling network as previously suggested ?

as for the youtube issues those are being checked

Thanks steve, What will we do without you.LOL, i have previously donate to cyanogen forum for your cm6 port but i think i will donate to you again for what you have done so far(but got to wait for month end for my salary).

Just one thing, regarding the camcorder unable to recording in 720p and when it recording in 3gpp its very pixelated, other than that this build of your is so fast and butter smooth...Thanks

Guest Stephen Hyde
Thanks steve, What will we do without you.LOL, i have previously donate to cyanogen forum for your cm6 port but i think i will donate to you again for what you have done so far(but got to wait for month end for my salary).

Just one thing, regarding the camcorder unable to recording in 720p and when it recording in 3gpp its very pixelated, other than that this build of your is so fast and butter smooth...Thanks

a edit for 720p is coming :) makes the quality MUCH better

Guest Ed Venture
Ah! Gocha.

Yes, I do and I checked it's provisioned correctly.

I get call waiting working on 1.6 and on 2.1

If I'm on a call, the other person hears as if my phone is ringing and I get no notification. If I hangup on caller #1 and caller #2 is still calling without me knowing, my phone automatically picks up call #2.

I dont know if this info can help isolate my issue.

Okay - I just did some testing and I am having the exact same problem. No call waiting, but if I call in from another phone while on the line and hang up on my primary call, the second call is automatically answered. I tried calling AT&T to verify my call waiting settings are correct, but they are doing updates on their system and help will not be available until 12:00 PM EST.

If it helps, call waiting worked on the last two revisions of the ROM. I will check back in after AT&T comes back on-line in an hour or so.

In the mean time, if there is any data that can be collected while my phone is in this state, I will be happy to run any tests or diagnostics that may help - just let me know :)

Ed

Guest outsidah
Okay - I just did some testing and I am having the exact same problem. No call waiting, but if I call in from another phone while on the line and hang up on my primary call, the second call is automatically answered. I tried calling AT&T to verify my call waiting settings are correct, but they are doing updates on their system and help will not be available until 12:00 PM EST.

If it helps, call waiting worked on the last two revisions of the ROM. I will check back in after AT&T comes back on-line in an hour or so.

In the mean time, if there is any data that can be collected while my phone is in this state, I will be happy to run any tests or diagnostics that may help - just let me know :)

Ed

Ok I feel better now that someone else is having the exact same issue.

I'll be happy to contribute as well if I can throw anything into the mix.

Afternoon all.

Still thrilled with2.2, the Streak finally feels like a device worth having. Particularly pleaded with the ease at which I was able to update to v1 and the resultant app market fix.

I see a few people are getting excited at the prospect of a Cyanogen mod version. For the uninitiated, what possible benefits might this bring? Hard to see how things could be improved at the moment.

Guest extrememonkey

Running 2.2 v1 (absolutely fantastic, thanks Steve and everyone else involved)

One question though, is anyone getting a FC when ever they run skype??? I downloaded from market but it FC's everytime!!!

Guest dairymasta

Hm, dropbox doesn't seem to be working with V1.

Can connect, see all my files, but when trying to download tells me network error and I can't grab any of my files.

Guest RedSlug

A problem I have which I have not seen mentioned is when I play back a video I have taken on the phone I have a message overlaid saying "this file is audio only". The audio and video are fine though.

Guys i noticed that to switch from portrait to landscape is very boring....it's much slow :) it takes often many secs to response.

Anyone has the same issue? :)

Guest sukicat
A problem I have which I have not seen mentioned is when I play back a video I have taken on the phone I have a message overlaid saying "this file is audio only". The audio and video are fine though.

I get that as well did not mention it has it is a small problem and will get sorted out in due course.

Guest Texaspledge
screenshotoh.png

Noticing the green and purple line across the screen, when watching in HD

screenshot1pi.png

Without HD screen is small but without the green line

Seem like it has problem in HD format that apply to the camcorder recording.

Yes that's exactly what I see. Thanks for posting and thanks again to Steve for doing this! I'll send donation soon.

Guest Acky1337

I am having a problem with fastboot install. I did everything as it is supposed to be, but I stop at point where I plug my usb back in, my windows shows unknown device, I can`t find it online, I mean the driver, have tried various different things. Anyone any ideas? I am running the 2.1 build 6x. PC / Win7 32bit.

Guest Stephen Hyde
I am having a problem with fastboot install. I did everything as it is supposed to be, but I stop at point where I plug my usb back in, my windows shows unknown device, I can`t find it online, I mean the driver, have tried various different things. Anyone any ideas? I am running the 2.1 build 6x. PC / Win7 32bit.

if you have dell pc suite installed tell windows you want to pick dirver yourself from a list then do have disk and browse to dell pc suite/drv folder and install :)