[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest peanut67
LCR 2.0 feels and looks good!

Volume cannot be changed during incoming/outgoing call and that's really annoying.

you could install Flip silent which mutes the phone when you turn it around :lol:

I was wondering how lgcmn did it.

Though q-score is super, linpack does not boost as much as q-score.

acer did it.

its acer's update, just cropped and adapted.

Guest fear_factory84
Find your post, link to xda is : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=875202

Installed :lol:

Thanks

...just to be sure : I installed using ADB install -r gbkb.apk : did I do the right thing? All msg from adb said OK.

Yes adb install is fine..

LCR2 is great. Only bug seems to be the volume as mentioned. But note that I'm not sure at all that multitouch is implemented.

Malez been asked if implemented or not but I didn't read any answer.

Multitouch is the standard one that acer provides. You can tweak the permissions to fool the aps that the device is true multitouch (and not "simple" multitouch as android says), but the results are a bit bad.

I haven't tried noxwell's patch, but it requires a custom kernel, lcr-f uses the standard acer one, so no patch!

I tried this app but still no luck call volume stays on default settings! :)

But thanks anyway! :)

I can 100% confirm that call volume can't be set during call using speaker and using cable headset. Using bluetooth volume can be set.

I've found also that enabling wifi from the power control widget doesn't work reliably. I must enable wifi via acer settings app o settings, to get a client wifi connection.

Guest MisfitGeek
Yes adb install is fine..

Multitouch is the standard one that acer provides. You can tweak the permissions to fool the aps that the device is true multitouch (and not "simple" multitouch as android says), but the results are a bit bad.

I haven't tried noxwell's patch, but it requires a custom kernel, lcr-f uses the standard acer one, so no patch!

I can 100% confirm that call volume can't be set during call using speaker and using cable headset. Using bluetooth volume can be set.

I've found also that enabling wifi from the power control widget doesn't work reliably. I must enable wifi via acer settings app o settings, to get a client wifi connection.

Regarding wifi connection I don't use power control but CurveFish widget and all is fine.

The performance update from Acer? I red somewhere that it couldn't be applied on lcr but if you have a special i version,please share.

you kidding me...

its on a previous page.

Does that performance patch from acer make the phone feel faster too, or is it only quadrant score boost?

its just a cheat. maybe just a little bit faster.

Guest MisfitGeek
you kidding me...

its on a previous page.

:) ;) Sorry. I red & post in my train, and didn't mention your text include link for download...

LCR is already very fast, even "a bit more"... hardly believable :lol: :)

Guest MisfitGeek
can I install 2.0, just over 1.2 and keep all my the apps?

Can't sayif possible, but for my I used titanium to save my apps and param. After this I wipe all, install last froyo + LCR 2.0.

I only have to set gmail accounts and some general params. Titanium restore did all the rest. Now all is great.

And I think a global wipe can't be bad for clearing some mess.

OK thx for this info ;)

but an upgrade for 1.2 doesn't exist? ;)

i have over 150 apps, that will take a long time xD

Edited by Temur

my time has come...

everybody who have troubles with incall volume, just flash attached zip in malez recovery without sign check.

also, delete dspmanager.apk from system/app, it will not work anyway because of stock audio libs.

original_audiolibs.zip

Edited by Varyag

Guest sundawg

Hi

Malez Thanks for the amazing Lcr-f-2..very fast and less battery drain, i've three issues.hope u or anyone can help me fix it

1) compare to roggin 2.3 and froyo metal the volume sound is low..like in ringtones as well as music play..and sounds lil cranky .can that be fixed?

2) when i install widgets like weather widgets i get error. error loading file try later.i tried miui weather and later tried wf & clock widget.which fails to load with error.intially it worked fine..once i rebooted .it started givin me error cannot load try again error..do we have any fix?

3) finally need to know.i've a liquid e 512mb rom.after fresh install of lcr -f 2..i just got 121mb of 512mb rom left? is it fine or i guess i need to do something to get more rom space..anyone please help me with it.much appreciate it

Thanks again to Malez .Vache and the whole LCR-F Team ;)

Peace

1) compare to roggin 2.3 and froyo metal the volume sound is low..like in ringtones as well as music play..and sounds lil cranky .can that be fixed?

2) when i install widgets like weather widgets i get error. error loading file try later.i tried miui weather and later tried wf & clock widget.which fails to load with error.intially it worked fine..once i rebooted .it started givin me error cannot load try again error..do we have any fix?

3) finally need to know.i've a liquid e 512mb rom.after fresh install of lcr -f 2..i just got 121mb of 512mb rom left? is it fine or i guess i need to do something to get more rom space..anyone please help me with it.much appreciate it

1. try to use equaliser in dspmanager and loud call setting in lcr settings.

2. make shure, that you installed widgets into internal memory, mot sd card.

3. try to delete unused apks from zip (system/app path) before flashing.

everybody who have troubles with incall volume, just flash attached zip in malez recovery without sign check.

also, delete dspmanager.apk from system/app, it will not work anyway because of stock audio libs.

As simple as genial.

working well. thanks!

Guest andoyanna
my time has come...

original_audiolibs.zip

Thanks it works!!! ;) ;) :D

Guest vikings123

After flashed lgcmn's amazing 1600 patch, one thing caught my concern -- battery drain.

Dropped from full charge to 64% within 11 hours, standby only. With some benchmarking.

After flashed lgcmn's amazing 1600 patch, one thing caught my concern -- battery drain.

Dropped from full charge to 64% within 11 hours, standby only. With some benchmarking.

patch doesnt affect on battery drain. nohow.

Edited by Varyag

Guest gyroskunk
quadrant = bullshit

dont trust it

second to that!

thanks to everyone in the LCR FT!!! excellent ROM, first time flashing with Liquid E, went smoothly, i've been working with Galaxy S for the last 2 months and had to give it up for a lot frustrations in ROM development, switched to Liquid E and found this forum...

great work!

Guest TheodoreTBag
my time has come...

original_audiolibs.zip

sorry, but I figured what do I need this zip

I read that the volume ..

but perhaps have, solves the problem of the sound volume that does not increase / decrease?