[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest sundawg

sorry to come up with an off topic.can anyone suggest how to delete sd partion with ext 2 and 3..i had created it before installing lcrf 2 and now i wnt to delete it .i did try through malez recovery ,but guess couldn't recover it like i've a 8gb sd but after partiton now i just find 6.9Gb something went wrong while deleting partiton,if someone can help would be much appreciated thanks

Guest topifone

I cannot flash LCRF2.0

Error is:

E: Corrupt file:

system/lib/lib0mxMp3Dec.so

E:Verification failed

I downloaded it 2 times and it keeps happening. Pls help me.

Sorry. After download it the 3rd time, it flash now.

Edited by topifone

Hi all. It's been ten days with LCR_F 2.0 over 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN on an A1 and the thing is not as stable for me as it was with 1.8.

I've had 15 total crashes so far. Most of them when receiving a call (making it a very useful phone, :-P), but some others when using Wifi, or when starting any program. The phone simply turns itself off without any other sign than the usual black screen.

With LCR_F 1.8 (latest patch) it was completely stable (over 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1).

Where can I find a clue of what's happening?

What can I do to report the crashes?

What logs should I look for?

Will the report-an-issue thing in LCR be of any help to the devs?

Any other user experiencing this behaviour?

Something happened!

The market stars started to show up, and the recently disappeared "my apps" are all shown. Does it happen to all of us or just to me?

These were all of my problems if I remember well :D

Guest edhunter666
Hi all. It's been ten days with LCR_F 2.0 over 4.002.14.EMEA.GEN on an A1 and the thing is not as stable for me as it was with 1.8.

I've had 15 total crashes so far. Most of them when receiving a call (making it a very useful phone, :-P), but some others when using Wifi, or when starting any program. The phone simply turns itself off without any other sign than the usual black screen.

With LCR_F 1.8 (latest patch) it was completely stable (over 4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1).

Where can I find a clue of what's happening?

What can I do to report the crashes?

What logs should I look for?

Will the report-an-issue thing in LCR be of any help to the devs?

Any other user experiencing this behaviour?

I have had similar problems, not much when receiving calls, but with other uses like the ones you've mentioned.

Guest Winston Ma
Something happened!

The market stars started to show up, and the recently disappeared "my apps" are all shown. Does it happen to all of us or just to me?

These were all of my problems if I remember well :D

You may got the new Android Market by Auto-Update. The new 2.3.2 Market does show up the stars.

I hope to have OC, MT fix, compcache, ramzswap, swap, ext4. Could be good. Not sure I will have time now

Hi I think you can remove the MT fix as I can see the rating after updating Market to 2.3.2. Hope it can save your time focusing on other issues.

By the way have a nice trip.

Edited by Winston Ma

Guest Barleyman
No task killer for me too. 256Mb, but I'm using the Ext2 partition, so it makes far more space I assume.

There's tons of debate about task killer or not...

AFAIK the debate is dead for froyo. They changed the internals so that now you CANNOT kill tasks, only restart them. Well, ok, you can force close stuff from settings but "old" method task killers use now kill nothing.

So task killers are useful only for crashed apps right now.

Guest Barleyman
my time has come...

everybody who have troubles with incall volume, just flash attached zip in malez recovery without sign check.

also, delete dspmanager.apk from system/app, it will not work anyway because of stock audio libs.

original_audiolibs.zip

This kind of thing should be available from the LCR page as "in call volume" is sort of important for some people..

Guest Barleyman

From the LCR settings app "Tweaks -> Stock App2SD" option seems to have fairly serious FUBAR potential if you're using APP2SD on EXT2 partition as well. I'm not sure if I set "external" from tweaks 1st and applied "apps to SD" from recovery 2nd or the other way around. In any case this lead into phone getting messed up every reboot etc badness.

Symptoms include applications installed disappearing, launcherpro settings resetting, default apps resetting, etc etc.

Suddenly, my market is fixed.

I have star ratings now.

I don't know how this happened, but clearing the cache and data of market app might force an update of the market apk. You all can try that. am still on 1.1

actually I am using lcrf-1.1.2, if I want to flash this rom, do I need to go through these tedious steps? "stock rom->malezrecovery->lcrf 2.0"?

sorry for this numb question :D

Guest andoyanna
actually I am using lcrf-1.1.2, if I want to flash this rom, do I need to go through these tedious steps? "stock rom->malezrecovery->lcrf 2.0"?

sorry for this numb question :D

If you are using LCR-F 1.1.2 then you already had Malez Recovery just flash 2.0 over 1.1.2!

If you are using LCR-F 1.1.2 then you already had Malez Recovery just flash 2.0 over 1.1.2!

do I need to wipe menu and the dalvik cache? or the rom will help me to do so?

Guest HustlinDaily
Suddenly, my market is fixed.

I have star ratings now.

I don't know how this happened, but clearing the cache and data of market app might force an update of the market apk. You all can try that. am still on 1.1

New version of Google Market. Works with Acers frameworks.

Guest andoyanna
do I need to wipe menu and the dalvik cache? or the rom will help me to do so?

LRC-F 2.0 is full rom so it will wipe! Back up first before you flash! But i also wipe manually before i flash, just to make sure of clean install! It won't cause harm to wipe twice!

Goodluck to you sir! :D

Guest jnemeth

Hi,

I recently have problems with updating applications. It is simply "unsuccessful" and the only message I have afterward is: "Unknown error - 18". It is not confirmed but for the time being it looks like this happens only to apps stored on SD. Others can be updated.

I'm not using yet 2.0, I'm still on 1.1.2.

Have you seen something similar before? Any suggestion?

Thanks,

J.

Guest Delnar_Ersike
Hi,

I recently have problems with updating applications. It is simply "unsuccessful" and the only message I have afterward is: "Unknown error - 18". It is not confirmed but for the time being it looks like this happens only to apps stored on SD. Others can be updated.

I'm not using yet 2.0, I'm still on 1.1.2.

Have you seen something similar before? Any suggestion?

Thanks,

J.

I have experienced this error before, and the apps you are getting that error with are all probably ones located on the SD card. If that is the case, mount the SD over USB to a computer, go inside the .android_secure folder, and try locating a weirdly named (I think it started with an "s" and had "tmp" in it) .asec file. If you find it, delete it and the problem will be solved.

Guest jnemeth
I have experienced this error before, and the apps you are getting that error with are all probably ones located on the SD card. If that is the case, mount the SD over USB to a computer, go inside the .android_secure folder, and try locating a weirdly named (I think it started with an "s" and had "tmp" in it) .asec file. If you find it, delete it and the problem will be solved.

Wow, thanks. I will try this.

Edit: Found the folder. It looks like all my apps. have a .asec file here. What do these files serve for?

The one you mentioned is smdl2tmp1.asec, I guess. I hope deleting it won't harm any other feature... :D

Edit2: I have deleted the file and the first thing I realized is that market (or whatever does this) does not recognize these applications and therefore does not offer the update but the initial install.

Edited by jnemeth

Guest selectro

have you see this error (unknow -18) in market? If so, connect the phone to the PC mass storage mode, or enter directly to the microSD, go to the folder .android_secure, SMDL2TMP1.ASEC and delete the file, I recommend just this file, and voilà, you're done, switch on the smartphone and from now on we can update and install all the programs you want!

Guest JackTheMan18

Hello:

May I request some help!

1. On a brand new, acer liquid e:

2. I flashed latest version of malez recovery

3. I used it to root the phone

4. I did a nandroid backup

5. I partitioned the sd card (I know that this was probably a mistake)

6. Flashed LCR f 2.0

All steps concluded successfully with confirmation.

Now the phone boots up and just stays on the boot up logo screen (the one that has the android picture, and FROYO LCR-F)

It doesn't respond to any command or key, and just stays there.

Help!!!