[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest natostanco

I have a problem...I have some apps messed up. I can't install particular apps: google sky maps, math reference and last.fm

I have tried downloading them from market and installed them from apk files. I have also tried to unlock the market through malez recovery, and use the market enabler to fake the provider but nothing seems to work, any help? i can install how many apps i want, but these three apps cannot be installed, and I ask you why :)

Stock theme is ready. I will upload it asap

It will be easy to install : copy zip file to your sdcard in LcrSettings/themes.zip directory and press "integrate new theme" in lcr settings / addons / theme

See attached pictures

post-635036-1286650463_thumb.png

post-635036-1286650546_thumb.png

I have a problem...I have some apps messed up. I can't install particular apps: google sky maps, math reference and last.fm

I have tried downloading them from market and installed them from apk files. I have also tried to unlock the market through malez recovery, and use the market enabler to fake the provider but nothing seems to work, any help? i can install how many apps i want, but these three apps cannot be installed, and I ask you why :)

Sorry but you did something wrong for sure.

I have just installed google sky map from market without any problem.

If you have a log of your attemps, provide it (open an issue in the bugtracker. i will mark it as invalid but i will help you to fix).

For the moment I advice you to do a factory reset and restore you apps WITHOUT data (restoring data for system apps is always giving problems and should never be done)

Edited by malez

Malez can you tell me how to make so that there's no status bar bug (when you pull down notifications)?

Cause when I try a theme, the status bar becomes partially black when I pull down notifications.

Guest jnemeth

Hi Malez,

Two questions:

- I'm using now your LCR 1.8.2.2 and I really like it. Previously I used the stock 2.1 Eclair. Is there any major difference in this new LCR rom compared to 1.8.2.2? As I can see the new supports flash player which I really miss now. But is there anything else important?

- If I chose to update, can I simply copy the .ZIP file to my sd card and flash it with your 0.6 recovery tool? Will Titanium backup work for my applications properly?

Thanks in advance, and also a big thank you to provide these custom systems. It's hard to understand why they don't think to do something similar at acer as well. :)

Oh no not the stock Froyo theme. Any way to get the stock Eclair theme?

The one that is all white with black icons and green battery?

I made it quickly to satisfy. Stock elcair theme can be ported but requires a lot more work.

I should have waited a "thank" instead of a "nooo"

Never satisfied....

Edited by malez

Guest Elisha82
I made it quickly to satisfy. Stock elcair theme can be ported but requires a lot more work.

I should have waited a "thank" instead of a "nooo"

Never satisfied....

Lol I didn't mean it that way. I meant OH NO for the fact that you misunderstood me about which stock theme I was referring to!

I love the ROM btw.

Guest demura

I have tried MIUI and i was surprised of the result of QUADRANT.

@Malez: do you think you can take something for your ROM that can improve the performance similar to MIUI?

Congratulation for your job

:)

Guest PhilNelwyn

I noticed something strange with LauncherPro under LCR-f  that doesn't occur under LCR-e :

The app drawer has a memory for its position, so when you exit it and open it again, it has not moved.

But here, the 3D app drawer is moved always to the same position when you pull the notification bar down.

And it doesn't happen only when the 3D app drawer is open, and not only because of notification bar, also when opening a menu or launching an app.

Open 3D app drawer  ->  move it to a position  ->  close it  ->  open it again  :  NOT moved.

Open 3D app drawer  ->  move it to a position  ->  close it  ->  pull n.b. down (or open menu, etc...)  ->  open it again  :  MOVED.

I report it just in case...

I noticed something strange with LauncherPro under LCR-f  that doesn't occur under LCR-e :

The app drawer has a memory for its position, so when you exit it and open it again, it has not moved.

But here, the 3D app drawer is moved always to the same position when you pull the notification bar down.

And it doesn't happen only when the 3D app drawer is open, and not only because of notification bar, also when opening a menu or launching an app.

Open 3D app drawer  ->  move it to a position  ->  close it  ->  open it again  :  NOT moved.

Open 3D app drawer  ->  move it to a position  ->  close it  ->  pull n.b. down (or open menu, etc...)  ->  open it again  :  MOVED.

I report it just in case...

That's fun :) The eye of the tiger

Guest Harness
All of your posts, ever.

Just wanna say, as a relatively new Liquid E user, I love your roms, and thank you for all your hard work. Could only dream of doing half the things you and the LCR Team have done with Android, and I will continue to use, abuse, and spread LCR as long as you guys are developing it.

Yours,

Harness.

Guest Chewy11

This is just great !!!

So smooth, with a liquid e 16gb class 6 SD card and 160+ apps, many widgets no lag, not as snappy as 1.8.2.2 but just GREAT.

My paper plane 2 +Music mod playing, still gave best graphics feel for me of any ROM

So great to see LCR team so active and responsive to our user comments, its like a dream.

Stock theme done today does battery icon switch +???. Could we get an ACER 2.2 UI theme? or a way to flash back to it without doing full bin flash. (not that recovery+ROOT is hard with 0.6 by MALEZ) :)

Was on the Acer 2.2 UI for a day and was liking it. Did it for 4.505b.00EMEA_GEN1 with baseband A1-05.01.05 (I think its still latest as of today)

with LCR-F 1.0 only 1 "issue" I see is my 3G-H-E icon in status bar persistently (up down arrows appear with use)+ I had AOSP dialer then ran car home...now its dialer has taken over aosp one ....will try to reinstall aosp

Battery

today with 3G WIFI GPS =on, standby for 4.5 hrs no use =-49%

last night with 3G WIFI GPS =off, standby 5 hrs no use =-3%

Gmail 2.3 and TiB 3.5.3.1

reboot in under 1min(including sim card contacts sync)

anybody figure out how to use the chat on the new LCR site

encore une fois merci BEAUCOUP à LCR Team, vous nous aidez,

Edited by Chewy11

Guest natostanco

can light sensor have something to do with battery consumption? I switched it off and battery seems to be drained slower, I have lowest brightness tough...

man.. this Rom rock..

but i've a problem with launcher pro plus... it want install... (seems you hawe included it on system apps)

i've reverted to latest leak to try...

only one question... it's possible to have a zip to install AOSP dialer????

thanks in advice