[ROM] Liquid Community ROM Froyo 2.0

Guest LCR_Team

Guest ruby_lovegood
whipe all and flash again 1.0 and then 1.1.2 patch.

i tried that too, but still couldnt manage to overcome the problem...I tried to wipe factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvick-cache before flashing 1.0 and patching 1.1.2, but still get that force close message..

i tried that too, but still couldnt manage to overcome the problem...I tried to wipe factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvick-cache before flashing 1.0 and patching 1.1.2, but still get that force close message..

download and flash t&l.

Guest fear_factory84
download and flash t&l.

I'm trying today t&l and there are many and many thing missing that are on lcr-f, like the wonderful lcrsettings app, display sensitivity scripts, memory tweaks, ad filtering for example..

So please don't destroy lcr team's work!

Malez is working on the lcr-f 2.0 version in these days..

One thing I noticed on other roms than lcr-f is that wireless connection take noticeably less time to get the ip. Anyone on lcr-f 1.1.2 had noticed this?

update: I reflashed clean lcr-f 1.1.2 and wifi connection is fast.. so it's my fault (upgrades maybe?)

Edited by fear_factory84

Guest Shamino9

I am new to this, so please bear with me.

I had Android 2.1 on my Liquid E and flashed the LCR-F 1.0 onto it and then applied the LCR-F 1.1.2 patch onto the 1.0. However, when I go into About Phone, the Build number still shows up as LCR-F 1.0. Is this correct? The patch is applied using the malez recovery tool in a similar manner that LCF-F 1.0 was flashed, correct?

Also, none of the keyboards seem to work properly. For example, the Android keyboard - when i try to use numerics or backspace the entire keyboard and application closes. Essentially numerics on the keyboards causes the keyboards and application to close. This is a problem since my passwords contains numeric values.

Also, the WIFI does not appear to be working. It just says 'Obtaining IP address' then disconnects. I am trying to connect to a WPA secured wireless.

LCR settings also gives trouble - it says Full Root Required. However, I gave it root permission when I start it.

Any help on these problems would be helpful.

I am new to this, so please bear with me.

I had Android 2.1 on my Liquid E and flashed the LCR-F 1.0 onto it and then applied the LCR-F 1.1.2 patch onto the 1.0. However, when I go into About Phone, the Build number still shows up as LCR-F 1.0. Is this correct? The patch is applied using the malez recovery tool in a similar manner that LCF-F 1.0 was flashed, correct?

Also, none of the keyboards seem to work properly. For example, the Android keyboard - when i try to use numerics or backspace the entire keyboard and application closes. Essentially numerics on the keyboards causes the keyboards and application to close. This is a problem since my passwords contains numeric values.

Also, the WIFI does not appear to be working. It just says 'Obtaining IP address' then disconnects. I am trying to connect to a WPA secured wireless.

LCR settings also gives trouble - it says Full Root Required. However, I gave it root permission when I start it.

Any help on these problems would be helpful.

flash 2.2 first, then apply LCR-F.

flash 2.2 first, then apply LCR-F.

Binary file modified to pass on A1 can be found in the download section of HTTP://lcr-team.org. Acer download tool and drivers to flash it too.

Still no time to write changelog and upload but rom is ready with all lacrosse specificity and some new features

I don't like to do this but any donation should be welcome. Don't worry it is totally independant to release date. For this it is just time i need.

Guest Shamino9
Binary file modified to pass on A1 can be found in the download section of HTTP://lcr-team.org. Acer download tool and drivers to flash it too.

Still no time to write changelog and upload but rom is ready with all lacrosse specificity and some new features

I don't like to do this but any donation should be welcome. Don't worry it is totally independant to release date. For this it is just time i need.

Thanks. I will try that. But just to clarify, the binary to use is this one: "Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 LIQUID E ONLY" or "Acer_LiquidE_4.002.02_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.04 (modified to be flashed with liquid and liquidE)"?

And I have to use the Acer download tool to flash it, correct?

Guest elpincio

how to make a donation?

Guest andoyanna

Hello everyone I think its time we give Malez something in return for all the hardwork he gave to this community!

THANKS! ;) :) :D

Thanks. I will try that. But just to clarify, the binary to use is this one: "Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 LIQUID E ONLY" or "Acer_LiquidE_4.002.02_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.04 (modified to be flashed with liquid and liquidE)"?

And I have to use the Acer download tool to flash it, correct?

http://lcr-team.org/v1/index.php?site=files&file=30 (4.002.14) install using Acer tool

Wow there is a version 2 coming? Nice job Malez.

Wanted to reflash LCR because my phone is running really slow and i don't know why (already tried cleaning cache, still have enough space 32MB). But will wait until new version comes.

Guest vanisleguy1976

I wish everyone would try to be patient and realize this rom will be released when it is released. Why put pressure on Malez and other devs? They are doing us a favour. This is a free service (unless you've generously donated)... Give Malez some breathing room please!