CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest DanWilson
Hey just a quick question, is anyone else in talks with the official cm developers about making this official or has it died down when tom went onto doing better things

This I think. I'm sure someone could submit it to them, but without a real dev, there isn't much point.

Guest totiadrenalin
Thank goodness someone is.

Here are a lot of good developers, but without the source code there's nothing to do.

So we still need Tom.

As from the only beginning of froyo for pulse.

And as we always did, do and will.

So TOM.

Can't you hear or read, that every one here is bagging you to contact with the official Cyanogen Mod devs to release this rom under official CM as a port for Pulse?

There's nothing much to do.

We don't ask you to continue with something if you don't have time for it.

Or even dislike it.

I really respect you for what you have done for us.

And I always will.

But I tough that I have read somewhere on this thread about official CM port for pulse, under CyanoGenMod from you.

Best Regards

TOTI

And Respect.

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest flip360
Here are a lot of good developers, but without the source code there's nothing to do.

So we still need Tom.

As from the only beginning of froyo for pulse.

And as we always did, do and will.

So TOM.

Can't you hear or read, that every one here is bagging you to contact with the official Cyanogen Mod devs to release this rom under official CM as a port for Pulse?

There's nothing much to do.

We don't ask you to continue with something if you don't have time for it.

Or even dislike it.

I really respect you for what you have done for us.

And I always will.

But I tough that I have read somewhere on this thread about official CM port for pulse, under CyanoGenMod from you.

Best Regards

TOTI

And Respect.

+1 Another one from me also B)

I mostly use Camera360 for my day to day photos and haven't had any problems with it crashing with multiple photos at the higher 3MP setting.

Personally, I would rather keep with the limitations that we have and know about instead of lowering the quality of the camera by downgrading it to 2MP, and try and solve the problem of why it crashes. It would also be nice if a fix could be found for the front facing camera, although I fear that this has now been overlooked.

I've messed with this some more, and still the Camera 360 "crashes" at the highest resolution (3Mp). I say "crashes", because some times it appears to work, but then when I actually try to look at the pictures, only the first picture has been saved. I also had the situation that although I set Camera 360 to the highest resolution, it was taking pictures at the lowest resolution! But no matter what, it will eventually start to crash at the highest resolution. Strange that there seems to be no consistency for me with that app. B)

So in the end, I've just gone back to the standard camera app with the resolution set to 1600x1200. Since I'm not trying to take "professional" quality pictures with my cell phone, that will suffice. :)

Guest agitate
I'm sorry for the off topic post.

[snip]

I just don't know how to contact PAUL for this.

[snip]

I just need the PAUL'S support.

ONCE AGAIN BIG SORRY FOR THE OFF TOPIC POST.

Hey Toti, It's a bit weird to apologise for something you are doing and then do it anyway. If you really want to contact Paul you should do it through a private message. You can send him one from his profile:

http://android.modaco.com/user/1/paul/

Please try to stay on topic.

Guest totiadrenalin
Hey Toti, It's a bit weird to apologise for something you are doing and then do it anyway. If you really want to contact Paul you should do it through a private message. You can send him one from his profile:

http://android.modaco.com/user/1/paul/

Please try to stay on topic.

Slowly but surely this thread is dying!

I have nothing else to comment here.

Slowly but surely this thread is dying!

I have nothing else to comment here.

Don't worry, the Phoenix will rise from the ashes.

At this point, this thread has become unwieldy anyway. Maybe it will be good if it just dies and another new one for "CM6.1beta0.4" starts! ;)

(And if Tom G can do it, maybe some other really smart guy can do it too. Just start over and port it again.) :) :) ;) B)

Guest jordanclarke69

hey group.

does anyone know if there are detailed instructions to install the lasted cyanogenmod?

at the beginning of the thread tom G released instructions for v0.3 but for a complete newbie like myself, they aren't much good!!

Guest exitium

i did everything as instructions said, and everything works, except i have few google applications: "latitude, maps, navigation, places" from second zip... i need market, why i cant install that, i tried installing that second zip 3 times and nothing, only above applications are installed from that zip :/ help

i did everything as instructions said, and everything works, except i have few google applications: "latitude, maps, navigation, places" from second zip... i need market, why i cant install that, i tried installing that second zip 3 times and nothing, only above applications are installed from that zip :/ help

Did you do a full wipe before installing? If not, you didn't do everything as instructions said, and you will have problems.

If that is the case, I will suggest you go back, do a full wipe and reinstall everything according to the instructions.

Good luck.

(I am assuming you are referring to the "instructions" in the link in the post right above yours; if not, ignore me.)

Edited by twrock

Guest exitium
Did you do a full wipe before installing? If not, you didn't do everything as instructions said, and you will have problems.

If that is the case, I will suggest you go back, do a full wipe and reinstall everything according to the instructions.

Good luck.

(I am assuming you are referring to the "instructions" in the link in the post right above yours; if not, ignore me.)

i did "wipe data/factory reset" before installing and it dosent work... do i need to format system before installing? those app which are not installer from second zip are in system folder

EDIT: tried formatting everything except "boot" and nothing, same thing again :/

Edited by exitium

Guest xMaRkiNx

Why the Barnacle Tether Wifi not working in this version?? It is possible to repair?

Ps: I put the Barnacle, he says he is doing Tether but when I try to find the net I can not find ..

Edited by xMaRkiNx

It reboots itself every times when I try to install something (for example opera) from the market

what could I do?

UPDATE:

Lurch81 - Nov 8 2010, 10:59

solved

Edited by barii

Guest totiadrenalin
Don't worry, the Phoenix will rise from the ashes.

At this point, this thread has become unwieldy anyway. Maybe it will be good if it just dies and another new one for "CM6.1beta0.4" starts! ;)

(And if Tom G can do it, maybe some other really smart guy can do it too. Just start over and port it again.) :) :) ;) B)

Simply.

Pulse is getting to old for new ports.

We aren't talking about the First android device (HTC HERO).

I think so that all devs will give up from pulse in time.

I love pulse, but it's time to stop with the progress here.

We get what we need.

What else should we want from this phone?

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest totiadrenalin
It reboots itself every times when I try to install something (for example opera) from the market

what could I do?

UPDATE:

Lurch81 - Nov 8 2010, 10:59

solved

Also the same questions are repeated all of the time.

Me and 1000's like me has answered this questions for billions of times.

I'm so disappointed from this thread.

I don't think so to go further with new upgrades or updates.

I have my pulse working just perfect.

Exact the way I want to.

And if people learn to read the previews posts will get there's pulses working even better.

That's all from me folks.

Best regards

TOTI