CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest arlindo.costa
:P desculpa Antonio, o pouco de ingless que eu sei eh pessimo uahhuauha... mas o que queria perguntar é que mesmo atualizando meu aparelho com essa cyanogen minha kernel se manteve a 2.6.29 alem de muitos softwares nao identificarem ela como sendo a froyo mesmo.. por exemplo o flash player for android ... ele nao deixa instalar pois nao reconhece a versao do android como sendo a 2.2 entre outros programas...

O problema do Flash esta com o processador ARM6. Flash so com ARM7.

Guest AntonioPT
:P desculpa Antonio, o pouco de ingless que eu sei eh pessimo uahhuauha... mas o que queria perguntar é que mesmo atualizando meu aparelho com essa cyanogen minha kernel se manteve a 2.6.29 alem de muitos softwares nao identificarem ela como sendo a froyo mesmo.. por exemplo o flash player for android ... ele nao deixa instalar pois nao reconhece a versao do android como sendo a 2.2 entre outros programas...

Não temos kernel 2.6.32 para este telemóvel... Neste momento apenas temos o .29. Pode ser que no futuro alguém o porte de outro telemóvel ou mesmo de raiz, mas por enquanto não.

Guest primo007
It looks like the cm6 source is still at ADW 1.3.0.

I've got the source working again. Looking at fixing a couple of problems now. Should have an updated rom up in the next day.

The apps that mysteriously disappeared a couple of releases ago are back again. The gallery is still broken. I'm trying to figure out whats going on with the camera now.

I've got some details on how to contribute code to the main project, so i'll try to start pushing code up this week, but as I said earlier some of it will need to be modified before it will be accepted as it would break other devices and that could take a while.

I will also be putting up an update for improved arabic support in the browser. I'm not sure how many users will make use of it, but i've been looking into it for a user and it looks like it is working.

I'm glad you're back, looking forward for the updated rom. Thank you for not abandoning the Pulse.

Edited by primo007

I've finally stopped trying to fix things and uploaded the rom. Sorry about the delay. Link in the first post.

The only fix is the gallery rotation.

It is based on cyanogenmod git code from a few days ago.

Guest pokamoka
Not Signet.

Here is the signet version of this zip.

And abiut the patches?

Well tomorow we'll have the compcache.

And I hope so the wifi problem with the mac two solved.

I'm Just hoping so that I'll get tomorrow night the wifi working.

Now it's getting to late here, so I'm going to bed right now.

EDIT:

syntax error in update script.

Well Iguess that it'll be much better if we just push all this files to our phone where they need to be placed.

Hi guys,

I have pushed all of the necessary files to the needed folders, but if I want to choose the input method, nothing happen. In the system settings the Touchpal appeared successfully I can setup everything, but cannot change the Android keyboard to Touchpal.. :S

Have I missed something? Is there anything what I need to set more?

Thanks for the help...

Thanks for the update.

Finally means you will discontinue the work with this port?

Anybody knows a free camera app which takes the photos in the max. resolution?

Guest calculate

Hello,

I've got three pulse and each has the same problem with CyanogenMod 6 0.30

importing contacts from three different sim: "No contacts on sim".

I tested contacts2sim but the same result. I think that is another bug in this mod.

Is there anybody who has a real fix for this problem and not a detour with vcards, csv and so on.

ciao.

calculate

Guest dimben1
Instructions

These instruction are only for release 0.3 and later. For earlier releases you must use fastboot.

1. Install Clockwork recovery image if you haven't already. Clockwork (AmonRA's recovery will not work).

2. Download both the rom zip file and the gapps zip file.

3. Copy both zip files to your sd card. This can be done my removing the sd card and putting it into a pc, or mounting it while it is in the phone, or using 'adb push <file> /sdcard/'.

4. Reboot into recovery.

5. Make a nandroid backup so you can revert if necessary.

6. Install first the rom using the install update from sd card option.

8. Next install GApps the same way.

9. If you were not previously using a CyanogenMod rom you MUST wipe /data/.

10. Reboot.

hello

I have a phone "Huawei" to "rom 2.1, flb1.7" is is that I can install this rom if so, how should I do please

thank you

Guest totiadrenalin
Hello,

I've got three pulse and each has the same problem with CyanogenMod 6 0.30

importing contacts from three different sim: "No contacts on sim".

I tested contacts2sim but the same result. I think that is another bug in this mod.

Is there anybody who has a real fix for this problem and not a detour with vcards, csv and so on.

ciao.

calculate

Ham?

I just test this rom.

I guess that the same issue with the gps is present.

But no problem with contacts.

sync with google account is working.

contacts from the sim card are also here.

even the phone contacts are present.

You don't need to wipe the data to upbate from cyanogenmmod rom to other cyanogenmod rom.

Also the gallery is working this time.

And the wifi mac address issue is present again.

But I like that this rom doesn't eat the phone resources.

Like ram memory and the CPU load.

So this rom is slight faster then the previews release.

The camera issue is the same.

Only the performances are better then the previews rom.

Well thanks for the continuing work TOM G.

We all really do respect your work.

And I wish you could fix the remaining issues.

EDIT:

Even with the regular non-overclocked kernel it is pretty fster then the CM6.1-.30 rom with the OC kernel

So I can't wait now to flash the OC kernel.

I guess that it'll be even faster.

Edited by totiadrenalin

Guest totiadrenalin

Lol guys.

Tom this new rom si much better in performances then any other previews cm6 you have release in the past.

much faster and sable.

I like it.

The OC kernel is even boosting the performances.

But without the swap there is a issue with the Launcher application.

It doesn't stay in ram, so each time you start some application the ADWLauncher app is killed.

But with swap this problem is past.

Guest Fusion0306
How can i hide the clock in the status bar? I Disabled it in cyanogemod settings, but it still visible. :P

Reboot the phone for changes to take effect. It worked for me

Guest dimben1

Hello

I have to download CM6 and since market does not want to download any more, he(it) to redémar has every time an installation has to settle down, every time to make please

anyone package an overclock patch for this 0.4 version? starkos? :P

edit - nevermind seemed to install okay;

anyone get to install any apps from their sd card? when i try keeps rebooting

edit 2

reboot only seems to happen when i try to install setcpu 2.04? hmm

Edited by peelie

Guest AntonioPT
I install CM6

Since I can not install the application, my phone goes off at each facility, what should I do please

S'il vous plaît envoyer dans votre langue maternelle, je ne comprends pas ce que vous voulez dire que si vous le traduire avec Google Translate.

Please post in your native language, I can't understand what you want to say if you translate it with Google translate.

Guest dimben1

désolé

j'ai installer CM6

je ne peut plus installer d'application , quand une application s'installe le téléphone redémarre , et l'application n'est jamais installer

merci

désolé

j'ai installer CM6

je ne peut plus installer d'application , quand une application s'installe le téléphone redémarre , et l'application n'est jamais installer

merci

oui c'arrive pour moi aussi mais l'application installer.

yes happens to me but application does seem to get installed after rebooting

edit

no seems updates to exisiting applications won't install - simply reboots; managed to install new applications though

Edited by peelie

Guest dimben1
oui c'arrive pour moi aussi mais l'application installer.

yes happens to me but application does seem to get installed after rebooting

moi aussi, c'est pareil ,aucune application n'est installer aprés le rdémarage