CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

... I have no rotation bug after holding the phone upright at startup. Something kills rotation when it tries to rotate at startup.

Yes, I think there is something that can still go wrong with rotation, and I think it is also somehow related to this statement above.

I have an app that reminds me every few minutes that I have missed a call. When I enabled that app's function to turn on the screen for a few seconds at each reminder, AND I had the phone in my pocket in an up-side-down orientation (top of the phone was in the bottom of my pocket), the screen got stuck in a landscape orientation and a reboot was required to fix it. But because I figured out that specific cause, I turned off that function in that app, and I haven't had the problem again.

So, YMMV, but it does seem to matter the orientation of the phone for certain apps, and, according to rulerofkaos, the orientation during boot. What else might be involved, I don't know.

Edit: And if any of that helps, please, I DON'T want a french kiss. :)

Edited by twrock

Guest dimben1

Bonjour

Besoin d'aide j'aurrais Vraiment, mon «U8230» Étais en "CM6, béta 0.4" probleme il Arriver m'ai des Nations Unies et J'Ai formater mon PC lun. téléphone depui.

DEPUIS Tout avais disparu et JE me Retrouvé en 2.1 et impossible de changeur, JE Vais sur 3ROM MANAGER "et CELA me dit

«Doit etre Votre téléphone Roote verser Manager ROM utiliser». Impossible de TROUVER DANS super utilisateur "system / bin / su" ou "" / system / xbin / su ""

Bonjour

J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide, mon «U8230" accessoires "CM6, beta 0.4" est un problème moi-même atteint et je format mon téléphone depui mon PC.

Depuis tout avait disparu et je me suis retrouvé en 2.1 et ne peut pas changer, je vais sur le gestionnaire de 3ROM "et il me dit

"Votre téléphone doit être root pour utiliser le Gestionnaire de ROM. Impossible de trouver une grande utilité dans" système / bin / su "ou" "/ system / xbin / su" "

aider moi s'il vous plaît

Guest dimben1

Bonjour

J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide, mon «U8230" accessoires "CM6, beta 0.4" est un problème moi-même atteint et je format mon téléphone depui mon PC.

Depuis tout avait disparu et je me suis retrouvé en 2.1 et ne peut pas changer, je vais sur le gestionnaire de 3ROM "et il me dit

"Votre téléphone doit être root pour utiliser le Gestionnaire de ROM. Impossible de trouver une grande utilité dans" système / bin / su "ou" "/ system / xbin / su" "

Hello

I really need help, my "U8230" accessories "CM6, beta 0.4" is a problem myself and I reached my phone depui format my PC.

Since everything had disappeared and I found myself in 2.1 and can not change, I go to the manager 3ROM "and he said

"Your phone must be root to use the Manager ROM. Unable to find great use in"system / bin / su "or" "/ system / xbin / su" "

Guest Fusion0306
??????????????

:)

This is an ENGLISH forum!!! If everybody can write in english, so can you!

IF you can't (even using google translate) then make a new thread: French Lounge or something!

Guest dimben1
This is an ENGLISH forum!!! If everybody can write in english, so can you!

IF you can't (even using google translate) then make a new thread: French Lounge or something!

D'habitude je mets les commentaire dans les deux langues, la j'ai eu un souci désoler,mais sinon pour m'aider il y quelqu'un ou pas????????????

Usually I put the comment in both languages, I had a problem sorry, but if not there someone to help me or not ????????????

Guest Fusion0306
D'habitude je mets les commentaire dans les deux langues, la j'ai eu un souci désoler,mais sinon pour m'aider il y quelqu'un ou pas????????????

Usually I put the comment in both languages, I had a problem sorry, but if not there someone to help me or not ????????????

You do know that google translate (and other translators) don't translate sentances 100% correct, right? That's why nobody answers. Cause we don't understand what your problem is...

Guest dimben1
You do know that google translate (and other translators) don't translate sentances 100% correct, right? That's why nobody answers. Cause we don't understand what your problem is...

J'ai formater mon téléphone depuis mon PC, maintenant mon téléphone est en "2.1" je veus revenir en "CM6 0.4" mais quand je vais dans "ROM.MANAGER" mon téléphone ecrit :"Votre téléphone doit être root pour utiliser le Gestionnaire de ROM. Impossible de trouver une grande utilité dans" système / bin / su "ou" "/ system / xbin / su" "

merci

I format my phone from my PC, now my phone is "2.1" I seen go "CM6 0.4" but when I go to "ROM.MANAGER"my phone is written: "Your phone must be root to use the Manager ROM. Unable to find great use in "system / bin / su"or "" / system / xbin / su ""

thank you

:) :D :D ;) ;) :( :(

Guest jekin77
J'ai formater mon téléphone depuis mon PC, maintenant mon téléphone est en "2.1" je veus revenir en "CM6 0.4" mais quand je vais dans "ROM.MANAGER" mon téléphone ecrit :"Votre téléphone doit être root pour utiliser le Gestionnaire de ROM. Impossible de trouver une grande utilité dans" système / bin / su "ou" "/ system / xbin / su" "

merci

I format my phone from my PC, now my phone is "2.1" I seen go "CM6 0.4" but when I go to "ROM.MANAGER"my phone is written: "Your phone must be root to use the Manager ROM. Unable to find great use in "system / bin / su"or "" / system / xbin / su ""

thank you

:) :D :D ;) ;) :( :(

you do NOT format you phone - you just format your SD-Card on phone.

i mean that you installation of CM6 0.4b is not correct ...

you should at first read carefully The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide, here you'll find everything you need and how to properly install

FIRST READ, THAN ASK !!!!

Guest dimben1
you do NOT format you phone - you just format your SD-Card on phone.

i mean that you installation of CM6 0.4b is not correct ...

you should at first read carefully The Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide, here you'll find everything you need and how to properly install

FIRST READ, THAN ASK !!!!

Je n'est plus acces a la "recovery" ,

je ne peut plus rien modifier

il me demande de roote

I no longer have access to the "recovery"

I can not change anything

he asks me for root

soak your phone in a glass of watter and see what happens.

I guarantee that it will be better (well... better for us, cuz you'll stop trolling AND READ THE FREAKIN' PULSE OWNER MANUAL !!!!!!

And if you don't understand... try google translate

Guest mikeb90

I guarantee that it will be better (well... better for us, cuz you'll stop trolling AND READ THE FREAKIN' PULSE OWNER MANUAL !!!!!!

LOL

Guest CarpetDiem

il me demande de roote

he asks me for root

Recovery should be installed in blue screen mod

Guest CarpetDiem

il me demande de roote

he asks me for root

Recovery is supposed to be installed in blue screen mod

Guest dimben1

mais je t'enmerde et dans toute les langue en plus gros con

but badword you and all the language in larger con

aber badword you und alle die Sprache, in größeren con

لكن اللعنة عليك وجميع اللغات في جو من يخدع

але пайшоў на хуй і на ўсіх мовах у больш буйных Con

Guest dimben1

badword , tu comprend cela sale merde

badword, you understand that dirty s***

:) ;) :D ;) :( :D :( :( :( :( :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest dimben1
Recovery should be installed in blue screen mod

merci beaucoup et désoler pour mes mauvaise traduction

thank you very much and sorry for my bad translation

thanks

il me semble que j'ai effacer les pilotes de mon téléphon

I think I deleted the drivers for my phone

ok, guys

let's be nice to each others.

... says the hippie from SoCal. ;) :D ;) :( :D :)

[jokemode]But he's using French![/jokemode]

Seriously though, I know how hard it can be to get help when all the best information is not in your native tongue.

(I know that, because some times the best info is in Chinese; just try that if you aren't a native speaker.)

Guest dimben1

quand je vais sur le mode recovery(allumer+menu+racrocher+bas) je ne vois plus que des information pour ma SD carte, je n'ai plus que 2 ligne, tout le reste a disparu

Merci de m'aider

Pour ceux qui ne comprenne pas je m'excuse et pour ceux que ça fatigue de me comprende, ne regarder pas

When I go on the recovery mode ( allumer+menu+raccrocher+bas ) I do not see more than information for my SD cartent, I do not have than 2 lines anymore, all the rest has disparuMerci to help me For those who do not understand I apologize for those whom that tires to understand(include) me, not to look

Guest Fusion0306
quand je vais sur le mode recovery(allumer+menu+racrocher+bas) je ne vois plus que des information pour ma SD carte, je n'ai plus que 2 ligne, tout le reste a disparu

Merci de m'aider

Pour ceux qui ne comprenne pas je m'excuse et pour ceux que ça fatigue de me comprende, ne regarder pas

When I go on the recovery mode ( allumer+menu+raccrocher+bas ) I do not see more than information for my SD cartent, I do not have than 2 lines anymore, all the rest has disparuMerci to help me For those who do not understand I apologize for those whom that tires to understand(include) me, not to look

Install Clockwork through fastboot. It seems like you have stock 2.1 with stock recovery. Clockwork will let you install custom roms. BUT AGAIN, YOU SHOULD READ THE GUIDE, there is everything you need to know

Guest dimben1
Install Clockwork through fastboot. It seems like you have stock 2.1 with stock recovery. Clockwork will let you install custom roms. BUT AGAIN, YOU SHOULD READ THE GUIDE, there is everything you need to know

Merci

j'essaye cela et je te tiens informer

thanks

I try it and I am anxious you to inform

Guest dimben1
Merci

j'essaye cela et je te tiens informer

thanks

I try it and I am anxious you to inform

ça ne marche toujours pas , il me demande encor de "Roote mon téléphone pour utiliser ROM MANAGER"

That does not still walk(work), he asks me to encor of " Roote my telephone to use ROMA MANAGER "