CyanogenMod 6 port for Pulse

Guest Tom G

Guest jekin77
ça ne marche toujours pas , il me demande encor de "Roote mon téléphone pour utiliser ROM MANAGER"

That does not still walk(work), he asks me to encor of " Roote my telephone to use ROMA MANAGER "

si vous faites tout comme dans les instructions, cela ne devrait pas être -

parce que toutes les roms d'abord en tant que root.

cela implique - que vous n'avez pas lu les instructions.

PREMIÈRE LECTURE, puis demandez-nous!

---------

if you do everything as it is in the instructions, this should not be -

because all the roms initially as root.

this implies - that you did not read the instructions.

FIRST READ, then ask!

Guest dimben1
si vous faites tout comme dans les instructions, cela ne devrait pas être -

parce que toutes les roms d'abord en tant que root.

cela implique - que vous n'avez pas lu les instructions.

PREMIÈRE LECTURE, puis demandez-nous!

---------

if you do everything as it is in the instructions, this should not be -

because all the roms initially as root.

this implies - that you did not read the instructions.

FIRST READ, then ask!

je comprend que cela vous enerve, mais en faite se qui se passe s'est que je n'est plus acces a la "Recovery) et quand j'arrive a y aller en mode manuel(par miracle) je n'est pas acces "Toggle USB MS Storage"ni a "telecharger Zip From sd card" j'ai seulement deux ligne pour ma "sd card" "Swap SD card et mise a zéro sd card"

j'espére que j'arrive a me faire comprendre

merci encor pour votre temps

I understand that it irritates you, but in fact what takes place it is that I have no more access to " Recovery) and when I manage to go to manual mode there (by magic) I have no " Toggle USB MS Storage " access nor " to download Zip From sd card " I have only two lines for my " sd card " " Swap SD card and put in zero sd card " I hope that I manage to make comprendremerci encor for your time(weather

Guest dimben1

I understand that it irritates you, but in fact what takes place it is that I have no more access to " Recovery) and when I manage to go to manual mode there (by magic) I have no " Toggle USB MS Storage " access nor " to download Zip From sd card " I have only two lines for my " sd card " " Swap SD card and put in zero sd card " I hope that I manage be understood, thank you encor for your time(weather)

Guest jekin77
I understand that it irritates you, but in fact what takes place it is that I have no more access to " Recovery) and when I manage to go to manual mode there (by magic) I have no " Toggle USB MS Storage " access nor " to download Zip From sd card " I have only two lines for my " sd card " " Swap SD card and put in zero sd card " I hope that I manage be understood, thank you encor for your time(weather)

1. if you have on your phone android v1.5 - you should install stocked version 2.1

here is instruction how to do this

2. set you phone to recovery you should at first install clockWorkMod Recovery

- connect phone with pc via usb

- set your phone in loader mode (press"Power"+"volume DOWN"+"Red button" together)

- install clockWorkMod by starting InstallWindows.bat

- restart you phone

3. set you phone to recovery (press"Power"+"Menu"+"Red button" together)

4. do full Wipe by select "Wipe dada/factory reset" and "Wipe cache partition"

5. select in recovery menu "partitions menu-> toggle usb"

6. copy rom and google apps to sdcard

use

Current rom: beta-0.40

and

GApps signed zip: gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

7. install from recovery -> select in menu "install zip from sdcard", than select CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip and second one gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

8. reboot phone.

1001. DON'T ASK ANYMORE - JUST READ !!!!!

Edited by jekin77

Guest dimben1
1. if you have on your phone android v1.5 - you should install stocked version 2.1

here is instruction how to do this

2. set you phone to recovery you should at first install clockWorkMod Recovery

- connect phone with pc via usb

- set your phone in loader mode (press"Power"+"volume DOWN"+"Red button" together)

- install clockWorkMod by starting InstallWindows.bat

- restart you phone

3. set you phone to recovery (press"Power"+"Menu"+"Red button" together)

4. select in recovery menu "partitions menu-> toggle usb"

5. copy rom and google apps to sdcard

use

and

6. install from recovery -> select in menu "install zip from sdcard", than select CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip and second one gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

7. reboot phone.

8. DON'T ASK ANYMORE - JUST READ !!!!!

Mais je suis déja en 2.1, mon probleme et beaucoup plus compliquer que ça

quand j'arrive a allez dans le mode recovery, je nai plus "Partition menu" je n'ai plus"Zip from SD card , il me reste seulemnt 2 ligne ;Swap SD CARD et une autre pour essuyer ma SD CARD,

c'est ça mon problem, les installations je sais les faires , j'étais en "CM6" "BETA 04" mais il m'ai arriver un problem et j'ai formater mon téléphone depuis mon PC et donc je pense que j'ai effacer les pilotes interne de mon téléphone

:)

But I am already in 2.1, my problem and more to complicate that çaquand I manage to go to the recovery mode, I do not have any more " Partition(Score) menu " I do not have any more " from Zip SD card, I have only 2 lines; swap SD CARD and the other one to wipe(suffer) my SD CARD, that's right my problem, the installations I know faires, I was " CM6 " " BETA 04 " but a problem and I formated my telephone from my PC and thus I think that I erased the internal pilots(drivers) of my telephone

Guest jekin77
Mais je suis déja en 2.1, mon probleme et beaucoup plus compliquer que ça

quand j'arrive a allez dans le mode recovery, je nai plus "Partition menu" je n'ai plus"Zip from SD card , il me reste seulemnt 2 ligne ;Swap SD CARD et une autre pour essuyer ma SD CARD,

c'est ça mon problem, les installations je sais les faires , j'étais en "CM6" "BETA 04" mais il m'ai arriver un problem et j'ai formater mon téléphone depuis mon PC et donc je pense que j'ai effacer les pilotes interne de mon téléphone

:)

But I am already in 2.1, my problem and more to complicate that çaquand I manage to go to the recovery mode, I do not have any more " Partition(Score) menu " I do not have any more " from Zip SD card, I have only 2 lines; swap SD CARD and the other one to wipe(suffer) my SD CARD, that's right my problem, the installations I know faires, I was " CM6 " " BETA 04 " but a problem and I formated my telephone from my PC and thus I think that I erased the internal pilots(drivers) of my telephone

WTF READ INSTRUCTION !!!! - you schould install ClockWorkMod Recovery to see more "lines" in recovery

do step by step like in post before (in my instruction), thats all , stop TROLLING !!!!

because you can not read, and do not understand anything .... , I will no longer help you.

-----------------------------

parce que vous ne pouvez pas lire, et ne comprennent rien .... , je ne veux plus vous aider.

Guest dimben1
WTF READ INSTRUCTION !!!! - you schould install ClockWorkMod Recovery to see more "lines" in recovery

do step by step like in post before (in my instruction), thats all , stop TROLLING !!!!

because you can not read, and do not understand anything .... , I will no longer help you.

-----------------------------

parce que vous ne pouvez pas lire, et ne comprennent rien .... , je ne veux plus vous aider.

5mn aprés tu peut abandonner

Mais tu ne comprend pas,

quand je suis dans le mode recovery( pour installer clockworkmod) voila se qu'il y a d'ecris sur mon téléphone

Android system recovery (2e)

android system recovery

reboot system now

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cacha partition

c'est tout , je ne peut rien installer, c'est ça mon problem

tout est télécharger sur mon téléphone mais impossible d'installer

5 minutes later you can abandon(give up)

but you do not understand, when I am in the mode recovery (to install(settle) clockworkmod)

he wrote on my telephone there it is everything,

Android system recovery (2e)

android system recovery

reboot system now

wipe data/factory reset

wipe cacha partition

I can install(settle) nothing, that's right my problem

everything is downloaded on my telephone but impossible to install(settle)

merci encor

thanks

Guest jekin77

the last one ..

do following step by step (intall ClockWorkMode")

1. Reboot the phone pressing "volume-down"+"red-key" so it enters bootloader mode (see picture)

30003_394300851716_657861716_4669127_1106891_n.jpg

2. download ClockWordMod Recovery -> recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.4-pulse.zip

3. Plug your phone to your PC, unzip the recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.4-pulse.zip and run "install-recovery-windows.bat"

4. after installation your phone should look like this now

30003_394300856716_657861716_4669128_3284850_n.jpg

5.Remove and reinsert the battery, press "red-key" and "menu" when turning on the phone

it should look like this now

post-697226-1279502823_thumb.png

6. do full Wipe by select "Wipe dada/factory reset" and "Wipe cache partition"

7. select in recovery menu "partitions menu-> toggle usb"

8. copy rom and google apps to sdcard

use

and

9. install from recovery -> select in menu "install zip from sdcard", than select CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip and second one gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

10. reboot phone.

Edited by jekin77

Guest jekin77
I can install(settle) nothing, that's right my problem

everything is downloaded on my telephone but impossible to install(settle)

you can't read - that's you problem

Guest suriya83

first do what jekin told you. if this really sould not work then:

try to install again an official ROM, like this from A1 austria (for U8230):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11822220/dload.rar

unpack it and put the folder (dload) on the root of your sd card and then make this:

http://android.modaco.com/content/t-mobile...e/#entry1318835

but use my file! if this works your phone should be as new again and also everything else should work again

good luck

p.s. press and hold the buttons long. actually until it starts updating

p.p.s. and stop posting your f... problem everywhere!!!!

Edited by suriya83

Guest Fusion0306
the last one ..

do following step by step (intall ClockWorkMode")

1. Reboot the phone pressing "volume-down"+"red-key" so it enters bootloader mode (see picture)

30003_394300851716_657861716_4669127_1106891_n.jpg

2. download ClockWordMod Recovery -> recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.4-pulse.zip

3. Plug your phone to your PC, unzip the recovery-clockwork-2.5.0.4-pulse.zip and run "install-recovery-windows.bat"

4. after installation your phone should look like this now

30003_394300856716_657861716_4669128_3284850_n.jpg

5.Remove and reinsert the battery, press "red-key" and "menu" when turning on the phone

it should look like this now

post-697226-1279502823_thumb.png

6. do full Wipe by select "Wipe dada/factory reset" and "Wipe cache partition"

7. select in recovery menu "partitions menu-> toggle usb"

8. copy rom and google apps to sdcard

use

and

9. install from recovery -> select in menu "install zip from sdcard", than select CM6.1-Pulse-beta-0.40.zip and second one gapps-pulse-20101020-signed.zip

10. reboot phone.

And maybe read the damn guide...

Guest dimben1
And maybe read the damn guide...

:) ;) :D ;) :( :D :( :( :( :( :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :)

merci beaucoup

vraiment felicitation pour votre patiente et pour votre super aide

Thank you very much really congratulation for your patient and for your great help(assistant)

Hi, I have: CM (v0.40) + DTApps2SD + Performance.zip, and the phone works very well!!, but i need share the 3G data connection. I downloaded from the market: Wireless Tether... but i can't see any wifi-network with my laptop,

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Guest machavez84

Hi, im running V4.0, the wifi idle policy isnt working for me. I set the wifi policy to NEVER turn off the interface but aparently isnt working. Im using whatsapp and sometimes the messages doesnt arrive until i turn on the screen. Is this a known bug?

Guest Sh4d0w940
Hi, im running V4.0, the wifi idle policy isnt working for me. I set the wifi policy to NEVER turn off the interface but aparently isnt working. Im using whatsapp and sometimes the messages doesnt arrive until i turn on the screen. Is this a known bug?

Yes, and it's not just with this version. There was a thread about it a while back.

If you use that setting wifi still goes into sleep, it's just a different mode.

If the screen is off wifi is on, but it doesn't really receive messages all the time.

If you wait 5 mins or so the message from whatsapp would arrive even with the screen off.

Also if the phone is connected to the charger or pc it will receive the messages.

You can try by pinging your phone from your pc.

Sh4d0w940

Edited by Sh4d0w940

Guest machavez84
Yes, and it's not just with this version. There was a thread about it a while back.

If you use that setting wifi still goes into sleep, it's just a different mode.

If the screen is off wifi is on, but it doesn't really receive messages all the time.

If you wait 5 mins or so the message from whatsapp would arrive even with the screen off.

Also if the phone is connected to the charger or pc it will receive the messages.

You can try by pinging your phone from your pc.

Sh4d0w940

Thanks, for the moment, i think i can solve it staying connected with msn talk, wich keeps the wifi on.

Guest ulysse132

Hello guys

I've just installed android 2.2

it's just incredible !!

Thanks a lot

But i've got a problem

the red button is programmed to put the phone on pause and not to return to the home page. How can i do to do that.

when i press the red button, i want to close the programm and return to the main desktop.

thanks a lot for your help

Guest Fusion0306
Hello guys

I've just installed android 2.2

it's just incredible !!

Thanks a lot

But i've got a problem

the red button is programmed to put the phone on pause and not to return to the home page. How can i do to do that.

when i press the red button, i want to close the programm and return to the main desktop.

thanks a lot for your help

This question has been answered many times. Spare Parts/End button behavior.

That is a CM feature, not a problem. Play with your phone and read the forum, then you won't have to ask already answered questions. Cheers

Guest exitium

i have one little problem, maybe it is a bug, i dont know...

whell, the thing is, when i am running an app (in most cases mid-high cpu and ram usage) and then quit it (quiting it through red key or long home cause most of the apps dont have "quit") my home screen refreshes... this would be okay if it does not take about 3,4 minutes to load icons and widgets. i have 4 homescreens with 3 widgets and rest are icons.

after it loads i make "app kill" and then the speed is erm, bearly tollerable... my phone is way too laggy, sometimes its super fast, but sometimes i need 5 minutes to write SMS -.- i dont know why is that, the same thing was with FLB 2.1 rom...

and yes, i have partitioned my sd card, apps are installed on card. i do "app kill" every time i close any application.

is there a way to turn off refreshing because it take too much time, and speed up mobile?

Guest rulerofkaos
i have one little problem, maybe it is a bug, i dont know...

whell, the thing is, when i am running an app (in most cases mid-high cpu and ram usage) and then quit it (quiting it through red key or long home cause most of the apps dont have "quit") my home screen refreshes... this would be okay if it does not take about 3,4 minutes to load icons and widgets. i have 4 homescreens with 3 widgets and rest are icons.

after it loads i make "app kill" and then the speed is erm, bearly tollerable... my phone is way too laggy, sometimes its super fast, but sometimes i need 5 minutes to write SMS -.- i dont know why is that, the same thing was with FLB 2.1 rom...

and yes, i have partitioned my sd card, apps are installed on card. i do "app kill" every time i close any application.

is there a way to turn off refreshing because it take too much time, and speed up mobile?

Have you enabled swap?

Guest rulerofkaos
i have swap partition on card... isnt swap automaticly enabled on installing rom? and i have ext-3 partition too on class 6 card

No you have to use swapper 2 or dartremor a2sd to use swap. To check the memory usage, go to terminal, type free. So you can see if swap is already enabled.