Advent Android tablets set to hit the Dixons Group stores shortly

Guest PaulOBrien

Evening peeps,

I'm a total newbie but I have been following this thread (and others) for some weeks now.

Could someone confirm if the Vega has access to an app store. I thought I had read that it was initially being released with appslib and not marketplace. Would someone be kind enough to confirm please. Ta muchly.

Guest dirtyfrog
Delivery date tomorrow ?? surely not B)

Mine is going to be delivered either tonight (hahahaha!!!!) or tomorrow. Be very impressed if it turns up tomorrow!!

Guest rferrett
Mine is going to be delivered either tonight (hahahaha!!!!) or tomorrow. Be very impressed if it turns up tomorrow!!

I have had a "we are preparing your order for dleivery" email and another email with the pdf receipt.

I am up in the big smog for a couple of days and I will be proper wounded if this arrives tomorrow or thursday and I don't get to have a fun old play....

FB

Guest dirtyfrog
Cancelled my PCW order and ordered from Currys woo!

Ah, bums. I had the Currys page already open on another tab, and when I refreshed it still said out of stock, so I bought from PC World. The 10POUND voucher doesn't work there so paid full price, just checked Currys again and yep they are in stock! Buggrit.

Guest mclanecxantia
Bought from currys and via topcashback also using 10POUND off voucher.

Thanks Paul for previous heads up.

do you know if it is possible to order from germany ? or are they only selling to UK ??

Guest swarrans
Cancelled my PCW order and ordered from Currys woo!

I'm being thick, but how do I cancel the order online? I have ordered another one from Currys with the £10 reduction now so I potentially have 2 on the way! As it would be fairer to others to cancel it I will if I can, otherwise I'll just return it to a local store

Guest StarmanUK
I'm being thick, but how do I cancel the order online? I have ordered another one from Currys with the £10 reduction now so I potentially have 2 on the way! As it would be fairer to others to cancel it I will if I can, otherwise I'll just return it to a local store

You'll have to phone them sadly.

Guest daniel.weck
Could someone confirm if the Vega has access to an app store. I thought I had read that it was initially being released with appslib and not marketplace.

due to unforeseen circumstances we had to remove appslib. We are working on getting alternative store(s) available from website

http://twitter.com/AdventVega/status/7132512186798080

Guest amarko5
B) WAAAAH it sent on sale after I left work on my commute and is unavailable again :)

speak to swarrans 4 posts up :)

Edited by amarko5

ahhh bummer, just thought. I ordered mine today and I'm not back home until Saturday. My CC company normally phone my home to confirm I've made the order, no one there.

So my order might not go through. Worth give the CC cmpany a bell tomorrow.

Any video unboxings yet?

Guest mad.dog

Got my order in before they had even changed the description

Didnt bother with the £10 off or the quidco, I was on a clients site using my Voda 3g dongle, my VPN to the office crashed half way through processing my payment and thought I'd lost it, but managed to get a confirmation

Whooot!

ahhh bummer, just thought. I ordered mine today and I'm not back home until Saturday. My CC company normally phone my home to confirm I've made the order, no one there.

So my order might not go through. Worth give the CC cmpany a bell tomorrow.

Any video unboxings yet?