Advent Android tablets set to hit the Dixons Group stores shortly

Guest PaulOBrien

Just got this from currys

"Your order (CUR******01) is on its way and will be delivered to you by DHL.

Soon after this email is sent you will be able to track your delivery by clicking on the link below.

Courier website:JJD***********587

Tracking code: JJD**********587 "

B)

I just got that email too, the link worked straight off and it states DHL picked up the parcel at. 08.22 this morning, fingers crossed

Guest Pyr0x64

Just checked my email, and found the one with DHL tracking details from Currys.

Not sure what time it was when I actually ordered, but my original confirmation came though at 17:29 last night.

Edited by Pyr0x64

Guest swarrans
Surely it should be first come first served. I am really p offed. Its the second time and they still have not refunded my first order on Friday. Twitter guys have not come back to me either. If this cant be resolved for me they can forget my business. Wasted all day waiting for it and when it did come online ordered and now cancelled... DSG are a joke.

I can only imagine how you must feel - I was pretty miffed when I missed the first lot. To have 2 orders cancelled seems very strange - is there any chance there is an address error on your credit card or something?

I'm sorry to have to tell you that I have just had my delivery confirmation email from Currys too (incidentally it also said it was picked up at 8:22). Just to add to your irritation, I ordered another one from PC World about 15 mins before the Currys one but haven't had an email yet - so perhaps you are right they are not being fulfilled in order? The PC World one was ordered within seconds of the Twitter saying they were available.

If you are based in Kent, you can have the 2nd one I ordered if you want....

Simon

Guest hullmackem
I can only imagine how you must feel - I was pretty miffed when I missed the first lot. To have 2 orders cancelled seems very strange - is there any chance there is an address error on your credit card or something?

I'm sorry to have to tell you that I have just had my delivery confirmation email from Currys too (incidentally it also said it was picked up at 8:22). Just to add to your irritation, I ordered another one from PC World about 15 mins before the Currys one but haven't had an email yet - so perhaps you are right they are not being fulfilled in order? The PC World one was ordered within seconds of the Twitter saying they were available.

Simon

What I was thinking, I haven't got my email yet..... aarrrggghhhh

Guest Advent Vega
Surely it should be first come first served. I am really p offed. Its the second time and they still have not refunded my first order on Friday. Twitter guys have not come back to me either. If this cant be resolved for me they can forget my business. Wasted all day waiting for it and when it did come online ordered and now cancelled... DSG are a joke.

Hi

We're sorry that you have had a bad experience and apologise for the issue you have experienced. We are Tweeting to as many questions as possible, Please send a DM tweet with your customer order number and we'll investigate and have someone from our online service team contact you directly.

Kind Regards

Advent Computers

Guest Advent Vega
Hi

We're sorry that you have had a bad experience and apologise for the issue you have experienced. We are Tweeting to as many questions as possible, Please send a DM tweet with your customer order number and we'll investigate and have someone from our online service team contact you directly.

Kind Regards

Advent Computers

Sorry we forgot that we need to be following you on Twitter for you to be able to DM us, please post back your @Twitter, we'll then DM you and follow so you can reply.

Regards

Advent Computers

Guest captainsensible

Just called Dixons and mine is out for delivery tomorrow - they reckoned a mail had been sent with the tracking number but I never received it, so they are resending it (apparently).

Guest unclebob31
Hi

Kind Regards

Advent Computers

Now that is what I call service. I do not know any company to try and offer help like that on a forum.

Looking forward to Vega and very sure that I made the right decision. B)

Guest DrSuave
Just called Dixons and mine is out for delivery tomorrow - they reckoned a mail had been sent with the tracking number but I never received it, so they are resending it (apparently).

Good news B)

Simon

Thanks for the offer mate! But got my confirmation email! :) Terrible the currys cus service dude said it was cancelled, stress for no reason!

Hate to moan again... but DHL website wont recognise my code B)

Guest Advent Vega
Thanks for the offer mate! But got my confirmation email! :) Terrible the currys cus service dude said it was cancelled, stress for no reason!

Hate to moan again... but DHL website wont recognise my code B)

Hi

Its most likely that the DHL codes have not been uploaded to the site yet. As long as you have confirmation then you will be fine.

Sorry for the worry

Regards

Advent Computers

Guest hullmackem
Hi

Its most likely that the DHL codes have not been uploaded to the site yet. As long as you have confirmation then you will be fine.

Sorry for the worry

Regards

Advent Computers

I've not got a DHL email yet, ordered from Currys also :-(

Guest shadwell_lad

Does anyone know if there will be more online stock today? I think I would like to order online so that I have a couple of days to evaluate and be able to return if necessary......

Guest Bella101uk
has anyone from yesterday had a DHL email from pcworld? seems like currys or dixons buyers are getting results B)

Ordered mine from PC World yesterday and I've received a DHL email