[THEME] Blue S v1.5 for CyanogenMod 6.1 RC2 [07/12/2010]

Guest igor_anta

Guest flip360
Sorry for the delay, I wasn't hanging around at home that often the last few days, but here is the modified theme some of you asked about. Normal battery icon and blue lockscreen handles. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: Blue_S_CM6.1_Alt.zip

Jeeeee, fala brat :)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest igor_anta
Installed it but I don't have to 2G-button on the notification menu...

Is it blank or you didn't set it up in CyangenMod settings? Screenshot please :)

Guest igor_anta
hey igor_anta, how is your clock-widget called? :)

props for your great work

It's Digital Clock by Maize but you have to google it, it's no longer in the market. And thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest igor_anta
Is there a way to revert the ADW launcher, from Blue S v1.4 to Cyanogen 6.1 default ADW?

There is a flashable zip i posted somewhere in the CM6 thread, I'm in a hurry now so I can't find it. Later if you had no luck I'll post it here. Cheers!

There is a flashable zip i posted somewhere in the CM6 thread, I'm in a hurry now so I can't find it. Later if you had no luck I'll post it here. Cheers!

OK, I will try to find it.

Thanks

do i just flash the theme via recovery, i dont need to wipe or anything:?

thanx for your help and

keep up the good work B) :)

Did you found the flash zip, if so, can you please send me the link?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pulseuser1

i get a bootloop when i try to flash the 0.40 version of this theme.

am i doing anything wrong. i just flashed as normal, copied it to the root of my sd, then selected it.

Guest igor_anta

New version is up. Sorry for taking so long, I was also working on another theme, but that will take a little longer. Just to note the AllBlue is still not updated, that should be up tomorrow. Cheers!

Guest igor_anta
ive tried many times to install this but i cant seem to do so...i just flashed evrything via recovery

should i be doing something else

What ROM are you using and what are you trying to flash? Exact versions and files should be specified so I could figure out what's wrong. Cheers!

Guest karlosoliveira

i have this setup:

CM 0.40

performance oc .zip

removed rom manager.apk

Blue s theme 1.5

and then keyboard 2.3

everything works fine except miui player. have always FC and then unnistalled

excellent theme:)

Cheers

Guest Pulseuser1
What ROM are you using and what are you trying to flash? Exact versions and files should be specified so I could figure out what's wrong. Cheers!

my setup is CM 0.40, totiadrenalins performance.zip (no oc), dtapp2sd, rom manager.apk removed, dalvik cache moved to sd, overclock kernel (691mhz)

ime trying to flash the Blue_S_CM6.1_RC2.zip but the one with the framework AND the apps

thanks for your help (this theme looks awesome by the way )

Guest igor_anta
im on CM 0.40, i dont know how to install this theme, should i flash framework or other file ?

If you just want the framework without the Contacts, Music Player and so on, download the framework only .zip. If you want the full theme than the other file from the mediafire link. Then flash the .zip you downloaded through recovery like any other rom. Cheers!