froyo 2.2

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

like wow i just ordered my sf today thought i would catch up on some post i see all the devs are hard at work respect to you steve your a legend what you did for the streak users and i am happy to see your developing for the sf too well good progress guys and hope you get it working soon i am sure you will but what i really like is that its turned out to be a team effort to get this going utilising all the devs skills and to get a 2.2 rom this far in such a short time is amazing alone like wow.

Guest Fransis.co
like wow i just ordered my sf today thought i would catch up on some post i see all the devs are hard at work respect to you steve your a legend what you did for the streak users and i am happy to see your developing for the sf too well good progress guys and hope you get it working soon i am sure you will but what i really like is that its turned out to be a team effort to get this going utilising all the devs skills and to get a 2.2 rom this far in such a short time is amazing alone like wow.

Like wow, u wanna stick a few comma`s in there dude, like wow.

I almost passed out reading it. :P

Great work by all those making progress on 2.2, were all rooting for you !

Fr.

Guest sanfran1

I must agree with the previous posters, extremely impressed by the collaboration. I previously had a windows mobile device and the ROM developers for that just did their own thing.

Keep it up :P

Guest Fransis.co
Anyone managed to get this working? http://psas.revskills.de/ I tried but couldn't find the right drivers

Is this any help ?

Found on xda-dev site :-

1: Install PSAS (http://revskills.de/) to your Windows PC

2: For Windows Vista/7, open up Windows Mobile Device Center, go to Preferences and uncheck "Use usb connections"

3: Bring device into bootloader (Reset + Hold Vol Down), this will show the Red, Blue, Green screen showing "Serial" - Connect device in bootloader mode to USB, the word "Serial" will change to "USB"

Guest BigD18t

Ive never deved a rom before, but wouldnt mind giving it a shot, do i need a linux install to do this ? and how easy it to then put onto the phone for testing ?

Guest BigD18t
yes and easy - its actually building anything that works thats hard since we dont have kernel sources at moment

Cool, so i need linux ? and the it needs to be signed i guess for it to load, can i do much harm trying ? obvioulsy il backup before hand.

Guest Stephen Hyde

yep linux preferably ubuntu, and no the imgs flash in fastboot so no signing necessary,. if you haven got a pretty powerful pc i wouldn bother tho my dual core system takes about 4 hours to build the full android source

Guest BigD18t
yep linux preferably ubuntu, and no the imgs flash in fastboot so no signing necessary,. if you haven got a pretty powerful pc i wouldn bother tho my dual core system takes about 4 hours to build the full android source

i dont no, its an old tosh laptop, might leave it then :P