froyo 2.2

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Guest fluxcapacitor

Would it b worth trying with one of those rebel sim things set to emulate that it's being used on a Chinese carrier locked phone?

Would need to know the Chinese carrier ID I think

Guest Stephen Hyde

ok the resident dev gods are in the house again, me, and about 4 other people(flibblesan,behnaam,vl4d1m1r and others cheers) just got ril running on froyo :P just need to finish up some quick edits to build.prop etc and test again before release

Guest mELIANTE
ok the resident dev gods are in the house again, me, and about 4 other people(flibblesan,behnaam,vl4d1m1r and others cheers) just got ril running on froyo :P just need to finish up some quick edits to build.prop etc and test again before release

excited%20business%20man.jpg

You guys rock!!

Edited by mELIANTE

Guest Stuart_f

128786978899302931.jpg

Guest lovelldr
Well done, Guys. Fancy letting us know what the issue was? (Just because I'm nosey, like. :P )

^^^

I'm with him (nosey too :D)

Great work with the work guys, can't wait to give it a go...

One question, would I be able to replace the stock Mms.apk, as in this thread, so I can receive mms without them being small???

Guest prufrock
^^^

I'm with him (nosey too :P)

Great work with the work guys, can't wait to give it a go...

One question, would I be able to replace the stock Mms.apk, as in this thread, so I can receive mms without them being small???

Uh-hmmm.....It's "her", not "him". Not all technophiles are male. I know we female techies are rare, but we do exist. :D

Guest Evil Disco Guy

Congrats to everyone involved, I thought it would take a lot longer to get a working version of Froyo on the SF. Looking forward to the release.

Guest sorrowuk
LOL now now no arguing, and yes gapps works perfectly now (skype etc available in market)

Stephen can you please tell us what the issue was? Was it the ril libraries ? How did you fix it in the end? Did you have to use any files from eclair ?