froyo 2.2

Guest smsmasters.co.uk

Guest Stephen Hyde
That seems incredible: 2.1 is around 400 for me

Did you try a neocore benchmark by any chance?

cheers

39.5fps on neocore

14.5fps on nenamark1

Guest prufrock
Wish it was for your joke!

but i'm sure you know its froyd villain 1.5

:P

When all this is done, I have to go mess with a Galaxy Spica. I think that will be somewhat of a come down from the SF now. :D

Guest bugeyes
:P

When all this is done, I have to go mess with a Galaxy Spica. I think that will be somewhat of a come down from the SF now. :D

did you get in on the galaxy tablet compotion gameloft ran?

oops sorry off topic !

So everything is working now? Are you planning on releasing it today or are you still working on optimisations..

Don't want to sound like a begger but I'm willing to test if you need it, although I'm sure you have enough XD

Guest bugeyes
So everything is working now? Are you planning on releasing it today or are you still working on optimisations..

Don't want to sound like a begger but I'm willing to test if you need it, although I'm sure you have enough XD

I think most of us are willing to sound like beggers! lol

Guest flatnote31
the cpu lets the sf down, nenamark will probly get close to 20-30 fps if zte ever release a kernel

well..had they put a snapdragon in there... no one would buy the galaxy or desire :P

Guest Blasphemous
well..had they put a snapdragon in there... no one would buy the galaxy or desire :P
Not that that would bother ZTE. That aside, the phone wouldn't have retailed at the price it did with a Snapdragon inside. Personally I think ZTE pitched it just about right in terms of its spec.

Guest flatnote31
Not that that would bother ZTE. That aside, the phone wouldn't have retailed at the price it did with a Snapdragon inside. Personally I think ZTE pitched it just about right in terms of its spec.

if they put the snapdragon and double the price...i'm definitely buying it...

Guest dadashi

will it open websites and play flash in the froyo release? maybe thru third party software, firefox, Opera?

arcmedia can play downloaded flash videos and of course youtube software now...

my symbion N95 has been playing flash from websites for nearly two years...

Edited by dadashi