Angry Birds

Guest tabor56

Guest clonmult
Yeah I found level 21 on the 2nd screen of levels for "Poached Eggs" very jerky. Some others too.

Same here.

Its a little better when you kill off a bunch of other background processes though.

Guest MIKEYMC

Tried the link and like when i was on the site I can press the download button as many times as I like and it won't do anything. Am i being complately dense as I didn't have that problem downloading something else. I'm still on standard orange rom for now would that affect it?

Guest Boozebeard

Is a good game but 21 is way to laggy for me to have any hopes of completing it. Maybe if they ever figure out the kernel and get some overclocks going it will be playable.

Guest MIKEYMC
Is a good game but 21 is way to laggy for me to have any hopes of completing it. Maybe if they ever figure out the kernel and get some overclocks going it will be playable.

My phone gets really hot playing this! Managed to download APK and used app installer.

I was very interested in the whole 'free but ad-supported' model... however I've yet to see ANY ads.... is it just me?

I only see ads when I have data/wifi enabled. Never seen any with it disabled.

Guest dav_dako

I've not seen any ads either, was beginning to think i had somehow downloaded a cracked version. I've not had data on while playing it so that may explain it.

Guest Sebastian404

I can only get get 3G since my device refuses to join any Wifi network I've tried, it can see them, but wont join...

Never had DATA off, and no ads... is there a 'cracked' version? or a registered version, I got mine from a link at work, possibly its a paid version that's been passed around...

Guest Simon O
Great game, but the lagging is annoying the missus, surely this is in need of an update as it can't be the phone is just not good enough can it?

In my opinion it's badly programmed. I can only hope they fix the lag in a few updates.

Guest LorianNod

An update is due in a couple of weeks, not sure exactly whats going to be fixed, but they have mentioned iton twitter.

I didn't get any ads until today, and I think I just get the same three ads over and over so far.

I get the worst lag on screens that have lots of stone (grey) walls.

Edited by LorianNod

Guest crumplycord

i find killing non necessary tasks and stopping all data on the device helps huge with the lag, havent really had a problems on only 7 levels from the end

Guest jdtanner

It is really laggy on my SF, and the explosion animations don't work. However, it is a nice game...just a few bugs :P Now if somebody ported Plants vs Zombies I'd be over the moon :D

John

Guest schkinx

sorry to upset the applecart lol

i have a cheap 10.1 inch android tablet ( £160 ) running 2.1 and the game plays flawlessly , no jerkiness at all . although its only a resistive screen it works very well with it :P