ENGLAND complete-ultimate theme (Startup, M2D, S2U2)

Guest andrew.mazlim

It's awesome!, have been using it for 2 days. Really love the visual. Where have you been before? :)

I'm not an Englishman, but I can't wait for your "reds" theme, and I do hope Dalglish can lead :), I spent my childhood watching his (and Rush) great play ! What a team!

Guest andrew.mazlim
horror?action?comedy?thriller? :D :P what is it "ma"????

Ηahahaha!... "Ma", it's a slang/short word for... MOTHER!

Well, I believe, it will be a fantasy or sci-fi or epic or war movie's theme!

Guest andrew.mazlim
Great work! It seems that in your England weather is always nice and the people is.... ahhh :P

Actually... the weather SUCKS (!) and the people..., well, to WHOM are you refering to? There are many foreigners now, bro. Much more than English themeslves!

Guest andrew.mazlim
It's awesome!, have been using it for 2 days. Really love the visual. Where have you been before? :P

I'm not an Englishman, but I can't wait for your "reds" theme, and I do hope Dalglish can lead :D, I spent my childhood watching his (and Rush) great play ! What a team!

Hehehe... You "got" me!

My ma (mother, for the... Italians! lol!), Shokka9 and myself, we are Liverpool supporters! My da (daddy, for... Italians, again! lol!) is... Evertonian (yuck!!!), while one of my brothers is... "Gooner" and the other one... "Chelski"!!!! You can imagine what "WAR ZONE" our house becoming, in derby games!!!

(And I don't have to tell you, I didn't spoke to my da... yet since Sunday, because I'll not accept his... mocking and I'll brake his head!)

Hehehe... You "got" me!

My ma (mother, for the... Italians! lol!), Shokka9 and myself, we are Liverpool supporters! My da (daddy, for... Italians, again! lol!) is... Evertonian (yuck!!!), while one of my brothers is... "Gooner" and the other one... "Chelski"!!!! You can imagine what "WAR ZONE" our house becoming, in derby games!!!

(And I don't have to tell you, I didn't spoke to my da... yet since Sunday, because I'll not accept his... mocking and I'll brake his head!)

Hahaha.....it was the same here years ago, me, brother, uncle, sister & father...and it was really silly when each supporters think & pray that GOD is on their side :D . But now everyone was far away. My bro, sis & uncle are live in different city, while my father deceased. Missed that moment sometimes....

What about Red...and Red Devils theme ? :P

Edited by adhip

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hahaha.....it was the same here years ago, me, brother, uncle, sister & father...and it was really silly when each supporters think & pray that GOD is on their side :lol: . But now everyone was far away. My bro, sis & uncle are live in different city, while my father deceased. Missed that moment sometimes....

What about Red...and Red Devils theme ? :lol:

:P :D :D :P :D You're joking, are you? Me... making a theme for... ManU?! NOT EVEN IF... I.R.A. would threat to kill me!

:D :D :P :D :lol: You're joking, are you? Me... making a theme for... ManU?! NOT EVEN IF... I.R.A. would threat to kill me!

:P ......just as I thought !!! :lol: yes, I'm joking.....

Guest andrew.mazlim

Still..., NOBODY can't help me, to find WHICH registry entry should I have to edit, to change the "Operator" ("Action") tab's icons - and even more, if I want to replace completely these apps????

It's important, I want to release a v.2 of this theme here...

Guest shokka9
The next one, will be for ME and for Shokka9! It will be a football theme (again), about a... suffering team.

YNWA

All day bro, suffering or not......out with old (yanks), in with the new. Hopefully some stability will come, sooner rather than later.

Take care, and awesome work bro. I knew you would eventually do it. you have the skills and now the know how!

Can't wait to see the LFC theme

:P

Guest andrew.mazlim
YNWA

All day bro, suffering or not......out with old (yanks), in with the new. Hopefully some stability will come, sooner rather than later.

Take care, and awesome work bro. I knew you would eventually do it. you have the skills and now the know how!

Can't wait to see the LFC theme

:P

Greets, bro!!!!!! So happy you're around here. Send me a PM to talk each other, about our ("great"!) team and about your news (how are you, your folks, etc)!

Guest mowinnie

Thank you Andrew. You put so much life into this forum !

I loved listening to 'God Save The Queen' after a long time. Almost everything working except I couldnt drop the mui into the windows directory coz the original is a read only file.

The date and local Airtel logo are overlapping. I flashed OCk m2dv2 rom earlier on.

I dont know where to put the s2u2 theme folder. I dont have a s2u2 of my own ! I dont know what to do with the Home tab fullscreen rar contents.

Sorry to be such a bother.

Please do make another another complete ultimate pack based on waterfalls and butterflies...please.

I dont mind a fantasy based theme. As long as there are no blood thirsty vampires. :P

Guest andrew.mazlim

Thxs for the kind words, mowinnie...

Well, about the .mui, you just "can't simply" copy it via your PC. You need to copy it in a temp directory IN YOUR DEVICE and then, through there, you can copy it in you Windows directory - but OF COURSE you need to disable the TouchFLO first from your Settings/Home.

About the overlapping, I know, it's not my fault actually - it's about the DIFFERENCE between the theme pattern and OCK's pattern. I'm using OCK's rom too, and I have the same problem. Just use the M2DC tool and DISABLE the provider's name, in the Home tab (you need to "tick" that box, in this tab). And, you'll have your date only, not your provider - who cares, anyway, about the provider's name?! I don't...

About the S2U2 theme..., well, if you DON'T have the S2U2 lockscreen..., you can't use that theme! Most of us we're using OCK's roms now, we're using "Eclipse" or the last OCK's "GTX Style" (I'm using that one, myself). In these two last roms, OCK cooked the S2U2 in, so we have it immediately after the flashing... If you like the theme, and you need a COOL/GOOD lockscreen, install S2U2 and copy my S2U2 "England" theme in the directory.

That "Home tab Fullscreen weather icons", are a pack of fullscreen icons, which you can replace the original simple/small ones. I DON'T SUGGESTING to do so - if you're using my theme, because the wallpaper is ALREADY complecated, there are SO many icons/data on the screen and if you put that fullscreen icons, you wouldn't be able to see a single thing - everything will be mixed together. These icons are for common use in any other M2D theme; I made them for THIS "ENGLISH" theme, I saw the result (and I didn't like it), but since they are COOL icons and I lost... a week to make them, I thought myself to share them with you too...

Waterfalls/butterflies????.... Are you a girl or something? Or you like to give that theme to your younger sis?... Don't know about that kind of theme, bro. I'm not that "sensitive" fellow.

No vampires, thrust me. They are SOOOOO BORING!

Guest mowinnie

Thank you once again for your patience, Andrew.

I managed to get the Operator's name excluded.Its not necessary.

S2U2 also working fine. You are right - your s2u2 files are necessary to give a complementary look.

But I couldnt copy your mui into windows( within the device) even with Touch flo disabled. There was a file called ptbutton of the s2u2 which also refused to be shifted/copied.

I hope there will be more complete themes released like this. Its almost like flashing a new rom. Love the changes on my phone now. But I need to learn more I guess.

Guest andrew.mazlim
But I couldnt copy your mui into windows( within the device) even with Touch flo disabled. There was a file called ptbutton of the s2u2 which also refused to be shifted/copied.

I told you..., copy the .mui file IN A TEMP DIRECTORY in your device. And from THERE, re-copy/paste it now IN your device's Windows.

Guest tyronemacias

advertising.jpg

anipoweron.gifanipoweroff.gifstwater240400.jpgenglandskulltv.pnghhfwbackground.pnghhfwfocusbackground.png

Greetings, ladies and boys...

I finaly DID it, I finished it! This is a complete/full/ultimate theme for your i900, changing totaly your visuals of your device...

It's a FOOTBALL theme, an ENGLISH football theme, tribute for the English football... We (English) may not so good in national level, but England found the modern football and the most hard/difficult/powerful and amazing League, still is (and always will be) the English Premier League.

So, these theme contains the following:

it is great, congratulation master, as I can make one of my contry is Ecuador?

thankssssssssssssssss

WM6.5 startup

New animations for power on/off, new sounds for power on/off, new StartUp cursor (based on something I saw and I liked it), new sound for screen-touch/responce (a simply "tick"), new "splash"/wellcome screen, new default WM startup wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new sounds (to used them anywhere you like), 2 special wav files for email/sms (female voice!) and more...

1. ENGLAND_WM6.5 startup basic theme

S2U2

New wallpaper (portrait/landscape), new buttons, new menu buttons, new clocks (check the analog clock!!!!), new bars, etc...

M2Dv2 - "Based on OCK's shorter Home tab theme"

New icons, new taskbars, full-screen tittle icons (different for every tab), new tab ("Orange TV") - for use it whatever you like (I'm using it as "Today plugins" page!), new wallpapers (THREE, one for main tabs, one for "Orange TV" & one for Weather tab),... and many more!

3. ENGLAND M2Dv2 theme

EXTRA "goodies":

New FULLSCREEN Home tab Weather icons' pack!

Home tab FullScreen weather icons pack

INSTALATION:

1. Install the Basic StartUp theme.

2. Install the Glossy Icon pack.

3. Install the M2D theme. (Copy/paste the attached files too - the .mui file & the xtm settings file)... Also, check in your Windows directory for EXTRA wallpapers and use the one I'm posting seperately here, for the "2nd Today" tab!

4. Copy/paste in your S2U2, my S2U2 "England" theme.

To have ANOTHER Today Screen (for whatever you like), my "2nd Today, you need - of course - to enable the TV tab from M2DC... Now, if you want to insert/use a plugin in that "2nd Today", you must use the M2DTP app and ADD A NEW window in the M2DTP Window (Window_1), set it on right tab in the M2D Widget box (TV), use the following dimensions (Position: X=0, Y=30... Size: W=240, H=280), you sellecting the correct/favorite wallpaper and you inserting your plugin...

I think I managed to solve/edit/finish everything I could (if you find something not good or strange, please give me feedbacks to solve/fix it and re-post a newest version)... I'm very pleased myself from my first effort. The task was difficult, because I'm not so good in WM editing/moding - just good in making visuals. Many helped me to finished that and I'm THANKING them in the lower-left corner of the advertising poster on the top of this topic...

Enjoy!

Andrew.

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm writing this post here too, as I'm looking for some help with "Operator"("Action") and "Launcher" tab's buttons...

I want them (the empty buttons) to be 35% TRANSPARENT, so when I'll set/put some applications' icons (transparent too), to be able and can watching the BACKGROUND wallpaper through them!

I made the icons I want transparent, but when I placed/linked them with the "Operator"("Action") & "Launcher" tab, the icons are not transparent any more - probably because the basic button's graph is BLACK without transparency.

So, what am I suppose to do???

Any help?

Guest tyronemacias
I'm writing this post here too, as I'm looking for some help with "Operator"("Action") and "Launcher" tab's buttons...

I want them (the empty buttons) to be 35% TRANSPARENT, so when I'll set/put some applications' icons (transparent too), to be able and can watching the BACKGROUND wallpaper through them!

I made the icons I want transparent, but when I placed/linked them with the "Operator"("Action") & "Launcher" tab, the icons are not transparent any more - probably because the basic button's graph is BLACK without transparency.

So, what am I suppose to do???

Any help?

it is great, congratulation master, as I can make one of my contry is Ecuador?

thankssssssssssssssss

Guest andrew.mazlim
Believe me,Andrew , I tried EXACTLY as you told me.

Maybe I should try another rom.

warm regards to ma

Υou STILL CAN'T copy/paste the .mui????????????

Guest andrew.mazlim
Congratulations Andrew! A great looking theme! Keep up the good work!

Μate... sorry I forgot to post it in your forum too, I'm on it now. Thxs for your kind words, bro.

Believe me,Andrew , I tried EXACTLY as you told me.

Maybe I should try another rom.

warm regards to ma

Yep! some ROMs have it protected somehow. Try flashing Ock's Eclipse instead.