Radio FM for Acer Liquid! FINALLY!!!

Guest zombolo

Guest xian1243

Just got out of the hospital, I'll be working on CM 6.1.0-RC tonight, most everything is working, same as before, with the exception of the auto-back-light, the proximity sensor, and WiFi tethering. Koudelka is working on a CM-kernel port, and I plan on helping him out. That would make WiFi tethering, FM Radio, and CM kernel updates easier. :) I have 2-3 hours free tonight, and it would be easier for me if someone could test the ROMs, provided I actually finish compiling the latest code, of course. If there are volunteers, hit me up on twitter (and I'll send you my gtalk account name).

Twitter : @xian1243

:)

Guest Liquidini
Just got out of the hospital, I'll be working on CM 6.1.0-RC tonight, most everything is working, same as before, with the exception of the auto-back-light, the proximity sensor, and WiFi tethering. Koudelka is working on a CM-kernel port, and I plan on helping him out. That would make WiFi tethering, FM Radio, and CM kernel updates easier. :) I have 2-3 hours free tonight, and it would be easier for me if someone could test the ROMs, provided I actually finish compiling the latest code, of course. If there are volunteers, hit me up on twitter (and I'll send you my gtalk account name).

i have tweet you :(

i would like to help.

i really like cyanogenmod.its very fast.and a lot of tweaks.

but i had a problem with bluetooth so i uninstalled :(

Guest Koki1337

Lol just hit you with a tweet. Would gladly offer my help

EDIT : @Liquidini : I didn't use because it doesn't have WiFi. Too bad that I don't have data plans =\

Edited by Koki1337

Guest Liquidini
Lol just hit you with a tweet. Would gladly offer my help

EDIT : @Liquidini : I didn't use because it doesn't have WiFi. Too bad that I don't have data plans =\

wifi worked for me with koudelka port.

also led lights and proximity sensor.

it was very very fasttt

Guest Koki1337
wifi worked for me with koudelka port.

also led lights and proximity sensor.

it was very very fasttt

Yes, but the camera doesn't work

Quite unstable with the cameras and such, and the screen sensitivity is still a problem =\

Guest simoneser
Camera should be working fine... and so should WiFi, I'll double check of course. :)

Green previews are still there?

I didn't understand if FM Radio is working or not...

Good to hear you are healthy again.. Always happy to try your roms.. love you work!!

• 1 month later...
Hey,man!A1 doesn't use BCM4325 for 3in1 wireless;That is AzureWave's AW-GH600A.But the AzureWave's professional WEBsite doesn't has this model!

1012172216ee1f74f9a858c92e.jpg

But it's weird that the Xian rom's FM is working!

I think it is based on the BCM4325?? :)

Don't waste your time guys..

try to buy a bluetooth handfree bundle with FM function would be more reasonable.

I guess Acer got their reason not to "use" the FM of Liquid...

even HTC desire, the build-in FM function is only barely usable... no quality at all.

for Handfree, SE's MW600 would be a good choice, perfectly match with liquid..

and bundle with FM, crystal clear radio and music~