ZTE Blade/San Francisco Unofficial Froyo Build

Guest Stephen Hyde

Guest StickyGeko
Does this still stay rooted after a reboot? Because Androot doesn't for me. Can you post that zip up for me, because I think he removed it from his thread.

yep, iv shootme and lcddensity working fine, ill upload a few screen shots in a bit

Guest x.balli.x
Check! Ill try.

Thanks everyone

This thing works and it worked with others aswell all i did was

Privacy > factory reset

phone restarted, connected using 3g , downloaded app and gtalk signed in, no welcome email from google ......turned off 3g and turned on wifi and its still working fine......so dev need to look into it, what is causing the problem, although its solved

i have tried removing sd card but no luck. i noticed the default apn for o2 payandgo do not match the ones i used to have. Cant edit or delete the ones on it either, hmmm.

i have tried removing sd card but no luck. i noticed the default apn for o2 payandgo do not match the ones i used to have. Cant edit or delete the ones on it either, hmmm.

I had to make 2 new APN's. One for internet and one for 3g. I have Tele 2.

Edited by Nilaya

Guest StickyGeko

heres a few shots for people yet to try it. icons are now diff fir me tho. i used lcddensity and somehow the icons changed but no biggy.... look at the quadrant score

oops forgot to rotate the pix.... direct uploade from my sf

post-771846-1287857203_thumb.png

post-771846-1287857227_thumb.png

post-771846-1287857256_thumb.png

post-771846-1287857269_thumb.png

post-771846-1287857287_thumb.png

post-771846-1287857300_thumb.png

Edited by StickyGeko

Guest IronDoc
heres a few shots for people yet to try it. icons are now diff fir me tho. i used lcddensity and somehow the icons changed but no biggy.... look at the quadrant score

...lol, could've rotated 'em.

Could you upload that zip of Sebastien404's you used please? It's not in his thread anymore.

Guest Gerson2k

Nice work Devs!

I think I'll wait till its at least the beta before I try it out.

BTW for those trying to create a ext2 partition from clockwork - it doesn't work, you need to use GParted or the like.

Edited by Gerson2k

Guest x.balli.x

oops forgot to rotate the pix.... direct uploade from my sf

whats your lcddensity? and how did you managed to get those icons, becuase when you change the density from build.pro it changes the icon.....are you using some sort of app?

Guest StickyGeko
whats your lcddensity? and how did you managed to get those icons, becuase when you change the density from build.pro it changes the icon.....are you using some sort of app?

nowt to do with me. thats all stephens work. density us 160. ive since changed ti 180 and im happy with it

Guest StickyGeko
...lol, could've rotated 'em.

Could you upload that zip of Sebastien404's you used please? It's not in his thread anymore.

no probs gimme 5

sorted hear ya go, just stick on ya sd card, boot to clockwork, then choose zip and voila, excellant work by all the guys working on these roms, and yeh forgot to rotate cos im a narna lol

when you use lcddensity it works straight away, shootme u need to try accept a few times cos itl say no root, but after a few times it works, proof as about

r4_update_de_orangeated_sudo_addon_signed__2_.zip

Edited by StickyGeko

Awesome, this ROM is fully functional for me now.

After re flashing and installing Universal Androot app, all problems seem to be alleviated. :D

This will probably be my main ROM for now, as I see no immediate problems.

Well the Calendar App force closes upon opening it, but the Widget still works, which is all I use it for.

Was just wondering, anyone have any idea how to change the App icons as thats the only thing that I cant get used to! :P

??

Thanks.

Edited by YusufP

Guest daniel_owen_uk

Only installed for about 5 minutes, so have time to find a bug or two yet, but so far perfect!!!

Wifi, 3g, Market, Gmail, etc etc

All good

Had to swap the LCD Density couldn't live with it at 160, but that wasn't rocket science to do with the r4 sudo zip thingy :P

Guest StickyGeko
Only installed for about 5 minutes, so have time to find a bug or two yet, but so far perfect!!!

Wifi, 3g, Market, Gmail, etc etc

All good

Had to swap the LCD Density couldn't live with it at 160, but that wasn't rocket science to do with the r4 sudo zip thingy :P

lol easy and it works

Guest abdn-android

Could someone help me with getting adb running? I've got this ROM installed just fine. Everything seems to be working fine other than gps. I'd like to pull/push the gps.conf posted earlier in this thread, but my usb drivers in windows 7 (64bit) aren't working. I tried the ones in post #155, but they don't work. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Guest daniel_owen_uk
Could someone help me with getting adb running? I've got this ROM installed just fine. Everything seems to be working fine other than gps. I'd like to pull/push the gps.conf posted earlier in this thread, but my usb drivers in windows 7 (64bit) aren't working. I tried the ones in post #155, but they don't work. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Weird I just tested the GPS and it's working fine here.

What I can't get working is the input method selection, wanted to swap to another keyboard and the option just doesn't do anything.

Guest abdn-android

OK, just solved my own problem by editing the INF file and removing the ';' (comment symbol presumably) on the Android 2.2 lines!

Has anyone got the use wireless networks option working to find your location? I have GPS working, but when visiting google.co.uk it states "Location unavailable"

When I flashed earlier, i experienced a tiny dialer, tiny lock screen and tiny notification bar. Are they remedied when changing the lcd density back to its stock value?

When I flashed earlier, i experienced a tiny dialer, tiny lock screen and tiny notification bar. Are they remedied when changing the lcd density back to its stock value?

Yupp, changing the density value corrects all display problems.