[THEME] iNexus Theme port Update

Guest ondris

You can't hide It because It's part of the dock. It's a single image.

I mean the icon of the app drawer not the dock image. Because now the icon is on top of the arrow you see on the dock image.

EDIT: solved it by making a transparant png and use that for the app drawer icon in the dock

Edited by Gryx

Guest andrepix

After I flashed this theme, the AOSP dialer has stopped working.

There is only the default dialer. Even if I set it again in LCR setting, the dialer does not change.

Edited by andrepix

Guest mmoelli

sry, but i cant get the theme work. i flashe the update.zip with malez used signed and unsigned option, but after i reboot, its still using launcher pro. is there a tweak to start the theme?? using lcr-f

sry, but i cant get the theme work. i flashe the update.zip with malez used signed and unsigned option, but after i reboot, its still using launcher pro. is there a tweak to start the theme?? using lcr-f

This theme has nothing to do with Launcherpro and It's normal if Launcherpro is still here.

The theme only changes some icons in the menus and for the programs.

Guest mmoelli
This theme has nothing to do with Launcherpro and It's normal if Launcherpro is still here.

The theme only changes some icons in the menus and for the programs.

I ok, then i got it wrong. I want the launcher from the pics in the first post. Which one is it?

I ok, then i got it wrong. I want the launcher from the pics in the first post. Which one is it?

Yes It is Launcherpro but with customised background.

You can find the image on the first page on this topic.

Guest andrepix
After I flashed this theme, the AOSP dialer has stopped working.

There is only the default dialer. Even if I set it again in LCR setting, the dialer does not change.

No one has the same problem?

I don't use the AOSP dialer and i've not tested it yet.

But that looks strange as my theme only changes some png's. I don't know what happened with you dialer. :)

Guest rafbryant88

I have the same problem. Maybe the theme replaces the apk of the AOSP Dialer. I also tried to disable it before flashing the theme but without success.

Guest andrepix
I have the same problem. Maybe the theme replaces the apk of the AOSP Dialer. I also tried to disable it before flashing the theme but without success.

What a pity, I love this theme.