thanK you

Edited by moonknightt

Guest seraph!!
there is no flip clock in this rom

Flash Vache's port his rom has this feature

no,it has.widget--weather there is . it can also be find in widget--- clock

Guest Lens_flare

Finish at least this :D

Humm.. But DHD ROM with at least USB mount working would be awesome.. Involve all of cdteam to port this pls

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Finish at least this B)

Humm.. But DHD ROM with at least USB mount working would be awesome.. Involve all of cdteam to port this pls

Of course. As usual. :P The ROM will be released as CDT and all the members are aware and discussed of the project :D

Hello! I recently decided to do some work on this ROM, because I was not happy with lack of memory for installing applications. And as a result of a small cleaning ROM came the long-awaited opportunity to score at least all of the memory by user applications :lol:

If anyone would want what I deleted from the ROM, then simply take it from the original ROM and place in the modified archive without compression.

Since I made these changes only for myself, I added in the ROM DroidWall and ES Explorer. I hope you enjoy.

But above all I want to say thank you to Andrea for this ROM. It's really cool :)

Download link

hi guys. this rom is AMAZING. I love htc sense on my Liquid A1, but the most evident problem is the lack of space for installing memory. I have a sdcard formatted with ext2/3 and fat and the system doesn't recognize it. is there any chance to make this rom working with ext2 partition? i really need it..

It's froyo bro, make applications to install to SD.

Or Clear storage with Titanium backup.

I prefer having app+dalvin+data to sd cause I have lots of apps. Moving apps to sd with new Froyo method can't make work widgets of that apps

I prefer having app+dalvin+data to sd cause I have lots of apps. Moving apps to sd with new Froyo method can't make work widgets of that apps

Move apps with Titanium Backup. It can move all apps. But when mounting sd all the applications installed on it are disabled... In my version of this ROM I haven't any problem with apps :lol: And ROM that in first post have a nice problem.

Move apps with Titanium Backup. It can move all apps. But when mounting sd all the applications installed on it are disabled... In my version of this ROM I haven't any problem with apps :lol: And ROM that in first post have a nice problem.

yes, but old app2sd method is really better than the froyo one. the space for app2sd (froyo) is smaller.. moreover when I restore all my apps via Titanium I can't install them directly into the sd, can I?

so, is there any chance to have ext2 working on this rom? mmh that's the only problem I have :)

yes, but old app2sd method is really better than the froyo one. the space for app2sd (froyo) is smaller.. moreover when I restore all my apps via Titanium I can't install them directly into the sd, can I?

so, is there any chance to have ext2 working on this rom? mmh that's the only problem I have :lol:

After installing apps on phone you can move them on sd. Some apps are originally restoring on sd. What about ext2... It's better ask Andrea1Liquid.

Edited by bulwak

[RU]move пропустил :)[/RU]

Really, where Andrea1Liquid?

Damnation of sense porters?

Thanx :)

I think, Andrea1Liquid is porting ReflexTSense :lol:

Edited by bulwak