[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
so, where results of this action?

No results - no action => he just disappeared..

Guys, I'm not disappereared.

In the last few days I had to study a lot. I'm sorry, but studying always has the first place. I studied night and day in the last few days and my spare time decreased in the last period of time. After days without even the time to turn on the PC one of the first things I did was going on Modaco. I have an early build of AuraxTSense for Liquid staying on a folder and I didn't even have the time to flash it. I'm sorry, but I have a life.

Anyway, I will have some spare time on Saturday (if I don't decide to go to a friend of mine's house to study with him and finally have some fun :lol:) and I will spend it for ROM testing. Btw, I'm also part of a PS3 scene news site , and I'm leaving it apart aswell cause of the study.

You know, so many things to think about.

Sorry guys, but time is really running out for me. :'(

Guys, I'm not disappereared.

In the last few days I had to study a lot. I'm sorry, but studying always has the first place. I studied night and day in the last few days and my spare time decreased in the last period of time. After days without even the time to turn on the PC one of the first things I did was going on Modaco. I have an early build of AuraxTSense for Liquid staying on a folder and I didn't even have the time to flash it. I'm sorry, but I have a life.

Anyway, I will have some spare time on Saturday (if I don't decide to go to a friend of mine's house to study with him and finally have some fun :lol:) and I will spend it for ROM testing. Btw, I'm also part of a PS3 scene news site , and I'm leaving it apart aswell cause of the study.

You know, so many things to think about.

Sorry guys, but time is really running out for me. :'(

hi Andrea, remember my problem and as soon as u have spare time try to solve it :) I need a AurexTSense rom with ext2 partition working.. don't be harry, I'll wait u finish studying :)

Guest Andrea1Liquid
We have this too. Mb you meant ReflexTsense?

Anyway good luck with studying..

Oh yes. I meant ReflexTSense ;)

P.S.: I caught the irony too ;)

Guest gyroskunk
so, where results of this action?

No results - no action => he just disappeared..

not sure what right we have as leechers to demand expediency on behalf of our own incompetence...not even delivered with finesse...

kudos to andreal1 for giving a nice reply on this one ... ;)

good work in this ROM...

Guest Lens_flare

Can we test AuraxTsense for now?

It's not a big worry if some hardware isn't working.. touchscreen is all we need ;)

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Ok guys. I finally had some spare time to use in ROM cooking. Unfortunately I just realized that I pushed my Liquid to the limit. ReflexTSense is too much for the Liquid if you want full experience. I'm sorry :D Don't worry. I already took a look to a nice ROM which is similar to ReflexTSense but it is though to be slim too. In the meantime I'll add A2SD+ (mentioned it a lot of time ago) and iron the bugs in AuraxTSense. I received a lot of very very very useful tips. Thank you guys ;)

P.S.: maybe we could try to edit the partition table like devs on HTC desire did. If anyone's interested, contact me ;)

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Lens_flare

Hey, maybe port ReflexTsense light?

Plurk and some other stuff can be cleared, yeah? Throw ten or a bit more programs to trash and ROM will suit for our Liquid :P

maybe we could try to edit the partition table

Desire have 578 mb ROM.. 512 is for Sense, last for user data.. are you sure that you have to do re-par-ti-tion-ing?

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Hey, maybe port ReflexTsense light?

Plurk and some other stuff can be cleared, yeah? Throw ten or a bit more programs to trash and ROM will suit for our Liquid :P

Desire have 578 mb ROM.. 512 is for Sense, last for user data.. are you sure that you have to do re-par-ti-tion-ing?

I'm not talking about apps. I'm talking about frameworks and widgets. Frameworks are huuuuuge and at the first boot they get extracted and become even bigger. They simply don't fit and cause of that system won't boot. :D

Ok guys. I finally had some spare time to use in ROM cooking. Unfortunately I just realized that I pushed my Liquid to the limit. ReflexTSense is too much for the Liquid if you want full experience. I'm sorry :huh: Don't worry. I already took a look to a nice ROM which is similar to ReflexTSense but it is though to be slim too. In the meantime I'll add A2SD+ (mentioned it a lot of time ago) and iron the bugs in AuraxTSense. I received a lot of very very very useful tips. Thank you guys :P

P.S.: maybe we could try to edit the partition table like devs on HTC desire did. If anyone's interested, contact me :D

hi Andrea, how are works going on? I mean those for A2SD.. Is it really simple to do as u told me? or u're faceing troubles?

hi Andrea, how are works going on? I mean those for A2SD.. Is it really simple to do as u told me? or u're faceing troubles?

acer just released official kernel for our Liquid.. does this mean we finally could have a stable and perfect Sense Rom?

Guest Lens_flare

no i though.. some improvents and no proprietary drivers... situation would be same..

But CDTeam can do this when they wish :P

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest DemonGloom

"I finally had some spare time" is not "Ihavealotfreetime"

[RUS]

"I finally had some spare time" - В конце концов, у меня появилось немного свободного времени

"Ihavealotfreetime" - у меня есть много свободного времени

Чуешь разницу? :P

[/RUS]

^^^ there is explanation of that phrases

Edited by DemonGloom

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gnufabio
is impossible to complete this rom??? :'(

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sense on liquid A1 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uhm, i will try to fix problems when i have time