[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest akira.pwr

Downloading, thanx a lot!!

Anyway, for me is better to enjoy full sense experience with all sense gadget, 70Mb are enough, but obviously, you do what you think is better.

EDIT: to enable mass storage, you can use extended control, it works fine.

EDIT2:In widget section, there is a customisable bar called switch pro, you can set a button as mass storage and it works fine too.

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Andrea1Liquid

I just tried it and it works. In the 7.9 it didn't so I didn't test it again with shwitchpro in this new version. The problem is that the notification doesn't appear. Anyways, I investigated and I prepared a new version that should *hopefully* fix this.

Guest Andrea1Liquid

The new version *should* come today, but this is not sure. Tomorrow I have a 3 hours test so I have to study this afternoon. But if it doesn't come today it will be tomorrow for sure.

Prox sensor is not fixed yet, HTC has complicated the framework as she did with data so we'll need to work a lot more. For now usb mass storage notification and shutdown are the main user experience bugs.

Proximity Sensor will be complicated. Expect soon, but not too much :rolleyes:

Edit: Fixed Shutdown. Notification still doesn't appear, but the SD mounting is working with Switchpro.

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

The system used to hang on shutdown. It stayed on "Shutting Down..." for even. I fixed the boot.img and repacked it. I flashed it and now it works: now it shuts down.

So basically the fix is the new boot.img I fixed for shutdown on Sense.

Take your time for release a perfect rom :rolleyes:

PS: just an advice: Too much transparency is.... too much, only the notification bar is enough IMO ...

Edited by meryje

Guest Andrea1Liquid

I'm writing super fast from my liquid cause I have to go to school...

That said for "notification problem" I mean that the notification for the USB mass storage doesn't come up. Even Xian gave me a tip, but it didn't work. So I'll have to return to our (me, Borkata, roggin) first theory: this needs a modification to the framework (as data and AGPS).

LEDs unfortunately are a no way (as Vache said) cause no HTC device has LEDs like the liquid's so implement it will be nearly impossible. :rolleyes:

Btw, GPS works and AGPS should too (I had no time to test it).

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest akira.pwr

As I wrote on batista, you can release a pre-beta with fixes you made, shutdown and gps, including autokiller and updating facebook and flashplayer, for unknown reasons I can't update fb and flashpl.

Seems to have good battery life... :rolleyes:

Quadrant give me values around 880-900

Edited by akira.pwr

Guest Andrea1Liquid

-5 minutes to the entrance...:rolleyes:

You know what? I thought it too, but then I thought that there will be too many fixes! Fix 1, 2, 3, etc.. It would create a giant confusion considering I'm fixing a lot. As I said earlier I'm close to a beta version ready for the release. I like keeping you informed and if you are curious I can upload pre-alphas, but I don't like giving too many incomplete works. Those fixes are all to the framework, so wait because we're veeeery close.

Bye,

See you later :huh:

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest theshowman

Thanks for the hard work. New to this forum, new to Android, but not new to "ROM" flashing.

Has anyone else successfully run 8.0prealpha on LiquidE?

I flashed it over a LCR 1.1.1 and it is totally unstable. Keeps on looping over the HTC white background (possibly booting), had a heck of a time going through the first time configuration (kept on restarting the config wizard), now that I'm on the main launcher, none of the icons work, the buttons are unresponsive, sometimes I can go to the list apps, but no apps can be started, and the issues go on.

So just wondering if anyone else has had any luck on the LiquidE.

I'm coming over from a WinMo 6.5 on an HTC TP2, running latest 6.5.x EnergyROM over latest sense 2.5 and was hoping to get a familiar experience, but so far, a no go.

Guest Dario93
Thanks for the hard work. New to this forum, new to Android, but not new to "ROM" flashing.

Has anyone else successfully run 8.0prealpha on LiquidE?

I flashed it over a LCR 1.1.1 and it is totally unstable. Keeps on looping over the HTC white background (possibly booting), had a heck of a time going through the first time configuration (kept on restarting the config wizard), now that I'm on the main launcher, none of the icons work, the buttons are unresponsive, sometimes I can go to the list apps, but no apps can be started, and the issues go on.

So just wondering if anyone else has had any luck on the LiquidE.

I'm coming over from a WinMo 6.5 on an HTC TP2, running latest 6.5.x EnergyROM over latest sense 2.5 and was hoping to get a familiar experience, but so far, a no go.

Unfortunately atm there's no way to get sense ROMs working on liquid E, due to an incompatibility with Rosie, that's the sense launcher... :rolleyes:

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Anyways, I still can't figure out how to let the notification come up (come on! :rolleyes:).

So, from the previous release I fixed USB mass storage, shutdown, (A)GPS and Data. I think it's the right moment to release...