[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest theshowman

Thanks Dario.

I've actually moved on to your ROM now (Dario93 1.7s) after mucking around with LCR 1.1.1 (didn't apply 1.1.2 yet - I found 1.1.1 to be laggy). Your ROM seems quite responsive. Great job.

Mind you, thus far, I do miss Sense 2.5 from WinMo, but there is still quite a bit of a learning curve, given that my total experience with Android has been less that 48hrs. I need to figure out more of the customization.

Unfortunately atm there's no way to get sense ROMs working on liquid E, due to an incompatibility with Rosie, that's the sense launcher... :rolleyes:

Guest Koki1337
Installing open-jdk-6 to decompile the framework...

@Koki1337: not to sound rude, but I would "remove" the word just from your post. It sounds like an offense to my work (hard work...) :rolleyes:

Removed :huh: Sorry about that

Anyway I would like to ask... does the new Sense work along with the Sense website?

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Removed :rolleyes: Sorry about that

Anyway I would like to ask... does the new Sense work along with the Sense website?

Unfortunately not. The ROM isn't based on Desire HD, so it isn't thought to work with Sense.com. Sorry :huh:

Guest TheShak
No final releases coming soon. A fix to flash on top of it is coming soon...(surprise :rolleyes:)

o.k. But could not wait... :-)

Flashed on top of LCRF 1.1.2... worked great... however i will relflash to stock and reinstall when your latest fix is up...

I will test and hope to give feedback shortly...

Thanks

BTW is Modaco site have problems? I can't see any .GIFs smileys etc...

Edited by TheShak

Guest Andrea1Liquid
proximity sensor????????

(sensore di prossimitààààààà)

Please don't die, but no. :rolleyes: However it is our next hw to fix. Next fix will fix prox sensor.

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Testing...USB Mass storage notification appears (it required a framework edit as we supposed) and mounting works. LEDs work too, I didn't test the one for messages, etc...

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Nice work guy :huh: (really)

Btw, roggin is now officially part of the team. Welcome roggin :rolleyes:

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest vikings123

This is a great ROM.

But i git an problem, can not connect device as a USB storage.

I tried to change setting in Connect-To-PC, set it as "storage". Still can not see the device.

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Ummm...strange. I tried and it works. You have to connect the phone to the PC, then a notification will come up (if you flashed the fix). You have to click on it and then the button at the bottom of the screen. It will take some time and then the phone will get mounted as Storage device. :rolleyes:

Guest vikings123
This is a great ROM.

But i git an problem, can not connect device as a USB storage.

I tried to change setting in Connect-To-PC, set it as "storage". Still can not see the device.

Sorry, i did not notice there is a new fix. :rolleyes:

Downloading and will try it again....

Guest TheShak

I've been using this for a while now and overall it's real great. It has some quirks, so as promised some feedback;

1. I can’t seem to get WifI to work it connects but fails to assign IP address, then goes in a loop

2. The battery icon does not seem realistic, it goes down I chunks – so it’s very coarse. i.e. full, ¾, then ½ etc.

3. Imported address book from SD card to phone, however, when people call it always shows users as new contacts regardless of being in the address book

4. APN’s seem out of date, it’s the old O2 ones for me so I get real slow internet on mobile networks, (I just need to remember the new stuff to update the APN)

5. Have strange sort of light sensor simulation going on, the screen goes up and down in brightness as if I’m constantly moving in and out of darkness and light

Hope that helps, great ROM...

Cheers