[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest TheShak

O.K. the market works now, after the phone died and had to pull the battery out. I also edited the APN for O2 from thier site asI need the 3G option not Wap.

So, for me. Data works great with 3G etc. Plus market is o.k. I think the market was a google fault. The indicators work fine, for mail, text, calls etc.

However, wireless is buggered now. I just error when trying to connect.

Should I reflash, LEAK -> then Sense Liquid port 0.2 -> Fix1 -> Fix2 ? Do I need to do a wipe at any stage?

What do you think? :rolleyes:

Edited by TheShak

Guest Andrea1Liquid
O.K. the market works now, after the phone died and had to pull the battery out. I also edited the APN for O2 from thier site asI need the 3G option not Wap.

So, for me. Data works great with 3G etc. Plus market is o.k. I think the market was a google fault. The indicators work fine, for mail, text, calls etc.

However, wireless is buggered now. I just error when trying to connect.

Should I reflash, LEAK -> then Sense Liquid port 0.2 -> Fix1 -> Fix2 ? Do I need to do a wipe at any stage?

What do you think? :rolleyes:

You shouldn't reflash bin. At least 0.2 and then fix1. Anyways, I forgot to add some files. Fix 3 for Wifi is coming soon :huh:

Guest jackkykung

I stuck on language selection page. It's like loop selection. When I was choosing language and type of data connection then it returned to the first page of white background with green "HTC" logo.

Then it directed me to choose language again and again.

I flashed fix2 already. I'm using Liquid E

I installed the ROM.

I tried FIX 3 and it looks OK.

Market is accessible and so the browser.

Just a question. I tried to to use videocamera, but the program need to push trackball.

I can't find the way to start the camera. Any suggestion?

THKS

Edit: a bug? When the phone is in charging the display is blinking, not so much but it's a little annoying and it's the first time i see after flashing so many roms

Another bug: problem of contacts not associated with them in the fixed dialing phonebook

Edited by demura

Guest Andrea1Liquid
I stuck on language selection page. It's like loop selection. When I was choosing language and type of data connection then it returned to the first page of white background with green "HTC" logo.

Then it directed me to choose language again and again.

I flashed fix2 already. I'm using Liquid E

Oh. You use a Liquid E. As said on first page Rosie is not compatible with Liquid E. That's the kind of problem I was talking about, sorry :rolleyes:

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
I installed the ROM.

I tried FIX 3 and it looks OK.

Market is accessible and so the browser.

Just a question. I tried to to use videocamera, but the program need to push trackball.

I can't find the way to start the camera. Any suggestion?

THKS

Edit: a bug? When the phone is in charging the display is blinking, not so much but it's a little annoying and it's the first time i see after flashing so many roms

Another bug: problem of contacts not associated with them in the fixed dialing phonebook

Camcorder works. You have to press the camera button and you'll see it starts recording. The problem is that you can't stop it. We will *try* to fix it.

If you want to shoot a photo you simply have to press the camera button :rolleyes:

Strange...I know that the charging LED is blinking not the screen XD I'll test it :huh: Anyone with this problem?

Umm..I know that bug. We will fix it tomorrow :huh: I already have an idea :D

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest TheShak

So, I've reflashed to base... I know you said I did not need to (sorry)

So about to try 0.2 full rom then reboot a couple of times and then fix3, without wiping at any stage... o.k.

will give you feedback shortly... if you are still up?

Also the most important thing to me is that the address book works, when I import stuff. I've several hundred contacts and I need to know whose calling before i pick up... :rolleyes:

Thanks

Edited by TheShak

Camcorder works. You have to press the camera button and you'll see it starts recording. The problem is that you can't stop it. We will *try* to fix it.

If you want to shoot a photo you simply have to press the camera button :rolleyes:

Strange...I know that the charging LED is blinking not the screen XD I'll test it :huh: Anyone with this problem?

Umm..I know that bug. We will fix it tomorrow :huh: I already have an idea :D

Ok. thanks. I'll wait because i like your rom very much but it's important for me camcorder and with the other roms (LCR and Roggin) i have associated a specific ringing tone to any (almost) contacts.

Guest NewAngel

Hi all,

@ Andrea1Liquid : Man you did an hard work. Your ROM is good and will become excelent in a short time :-)

I just write this to report my test. After read the complete post and I'm surprize by my results. Hope this will help you.

I've flashed yesterday v0.2 + Fix2. Contrary other users, WIFI + Market worked correctly.

But I had a problem with light of screen (maybe reason is proximity captor I don't know).

Not very easy to describe, but light of screen varying by increasing and decreasing continually...

I've flash Fix3 this day, no difference.

So I modified light by widget to max / min and instantly problem disappeared. Very strange.

I will follow evolution of this ROM. Very promising .

Thank you.

New@ngel

I'm from Russia, I am writing through online translator, I apologize for the error. This rum I like, but can not connect to my operator - MTS.

You need to set up your APNs properly in SETTINGS>WIRELESS&NETWORK>MOBILE NETOWKRS> Acces POINT NAMES

here is the correct APNs for you:

<apn carrier="MTS RS" mcc="220" mnc="03" apn="gprswap" user="mts" password="064" proxy="172.017.088.198" port="8080" type="default,supl,mms" />

<apn carrier="MTS RS MMS" mcc="220" mnc="03" apn="mms" user="mts" password="064" mmsc="http://mms.mts064.telekom.rs/mms/wapenc" mmsproxy="172.017.085.131" mmsport="8080" type="default,supl,mms" />

It may also depend on your Region - since in Russia you have a lot of roaming networks. Try to check www.mts.ru

Guest TheShak

Yep, with version 0.2 and Fix3, WifI works after a reboot. That is, when you select Wifi and set the details it gets stuck in a loop then you reboot and hey presto it works!

Also same for GPS etc. it seems that settings are not applied until after a reboot???

Battery ife is great, even with all the HTC stuff syncing away...

So, the only thing for me is the Address Book bug. Any chance of a fix?

Cheers

Guest Andrea1Liquid

@TheShark: Yes, cause the system has to "recontruct" himself to apply the changes :) For the addres bug, if it works in LCR-D it will in Aurax, don't worry ;)

@demura: mmm...very strange. Others and myself are reporting different battery usage. Have you installed Taskiller?

@NewAngel: I know of it. It's a problem of how the base ROM is. I experienced that problem the first days, but now it completely disappeared. Thanks for the report and the useful tip ;)

Curiosity: When I was booting the phone I pressed a combination of keys without knowing of it and at the boot, at the left bottom of the screen appeared "Safe Mode" (at least that should be the translation in english of "Modalità Provvisoria"). What is that Modality hiding? B) :)

Edit: Found it. If you have third party apps causing problems to the phone you can start it in Safe Mode by pressing the menu key during the boot. Safe Mode allows you to safely delete problematic applications which are disabled in that mode. Useful to know it ;)

safemode-180x300.png

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest TheShak
But I had a problem with light of screen (maybe reason is proximity captor I don't know).

Not very easy to describe, but light of screen varying by increasing and decreasing continually...

I've flash Fix3 this day, no difference.

So I modified light by widget to max / min and instantly problem disappeared. Very strange.

I will follow evolution of this ROM. Very promising .

Thank you.

New@ngel

Can you tell me what you mean by light by widget, which widget? So I can do the same.

Thx

@Andre1Liquid: I did not install other applications in addition to those that are posted in the rom. The only thing I noticed is that WiFi is activated automatically to download the e-mail. I think the excessive consumption of battery is due to the use of WiFi, maybe the bug is there. Now I have turned off WiFi and wireless data and consumption has improved significantly.

I take a look at consumer WiFi.

However, the ROM I really like and could be my final ROM if the bugs are fixed above.

Waiting for the fix for the contacts (by the way, call in does not display the name, but the missed calls list the name is rightly given).

I hope to be helpful for development.

Oooh now I understand. Unfortunately all port using phh kernel (99% B)) have that bug: the wifi "eats" the battery.

Do you think you are able to fix also the proximity sensor in the next fix (scheduled for today?)?

@TheShark: Yes, cause the system has to "recontruct" himself to apply the changes :) For the addres bug, if it works in LCR-D it will in Aurax, don't worry ;)

@demura: mmm...very strange. Others and myself are reporting different battery usage. Have you installed Taskiller?

@NewAngel: I know of it. It's a problem of how the base ROM is. I experienced that problem the first days, but now it completely disappeared. Thanks for the report and the useful tip ;)

Curiosity: When I was booting the phone I pressed a combination of keys without knowing of it and at the boot, at the left bottom of the screen appeared "Safe Mode" (at least that should be the translation in english of "Modalità Provvisoria"). What is that Modality hiding? B) :)

Edit: Found it. If you have third party apps causing problems to the phone you can start it in Safe Mode by pressing the menu key during the boot. Safe Mode allows you to safely delete problematic applications which are disabled in that mode. Useful to know it ;)

safemode-180x300.png

HEY, looks like you got the orignal sense look working!! GREAT BRO!!!

Guest Andrea1Liquid
HEY, looks like you got the orignal sense look working!! GREAT BRO!!!

Original Sense Theme and Ubuntu Fonts work without problem on Liquid. No need to edit anything.

Links from Neophyte's FTP: http://neophyte.vipme.com/ftp/_Extras/7.8....AuraxTSense.zip

http://neophyte.vipme.com/ftp/_Extras/Ubun...ense-signed.zip

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest NewAngel
Can you tell me what you mean by light by widget, which widget? So I can do the same.

Thx

Hi The Shak,

You must add a widget called Power Management, the fifth shorcut allow you to modify light intensity.

@+

You need to set up your APNs properly in SETTINGS>WIRELESS&NETWORK>MOBILE NETOWKRS> Acces POINT NAMES

here is the correct APNs for you:

<apn carrier="MTS RS" mcc="220" mnc="03" apn="gprswap" user="mts" password="064" proxy="172.017.088.198" port="8080" type="default,supl,mms" />

<apn carrier="MTS RS MMS" mcc="220" mnc="03" apn="mms" user="mts" password="064" mmsc="http://mms.mts064.telekom.rs/mms/wapenc" mmsproxy="172.017.085.131" mmsport="8080" type="default,supl,mms" />

It may also depend on your Region - since in Russia you have a lot of roaming networks. Try to check www.mts.ru

I'll try, thank!