[ROM] AuraxTSense Liquid Port 0.2 + Fix3

Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guest Andrea1Liquid
thanks!

a great sence port and so smooth!

Rock on!!

But there are still some problem , such as connecting to the google acc

No problems with it. Can you explain better?

I cant switch to data from wifi OR wifi from data without getting reboot

when i turn off the wifi( the wifi is work , can surf the net) and on data , it cant link to any website or market anymore

so i have to reboot and then it will be OK

therefore , i hope i can switch these two modes easily without any rebooting

the case have not appeared on LCR-F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Andrea1Liquid

@kir88: here it is: http://neophyte.vipme.com/ftp/_Extras/7.8....AuraxTSense.zip (should work on Liquid)

@Lens_flare: you can't imagine how much I'm sorry. I'll be honest: me and roggin had a big lack of time, moreover port proximity sensor is very difficult so we ended up giving up without actually wanting to. Then FroyoMetal came ecc..

Thank you for your post. Right now we're focusing on Gingerbread, but CDTeam will release Fix4 as soon as we get in touch via Gtalk ;) Thanks to you :)

Edited by Andrea1Liquid

Guest Lens_flare

Mmm, why don't you use Koudelka's kernel[From MIUI liquid] in all of your projects? It's just simplify your work i though.. coz sensors fix are easy to port ROM-by-ROM

Or it's so difficult? [i'm not ROM master, just suggestion :) ]

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest Piter1225
Mmm, why don't you use Koudelka's kernel[From MIUI liquid] in all of your projects? It's just simplify your work i though.. coz sensors fix are easy to port ROM-by-ROM

Or it's so difficult? [i'm not ROM master, just suggestion :) ]

Because they fix sensors via frameworks not via kernel, and every ROM has slightly different frameworks

Guest Andrea1Liquid
Because they fix sensors via frameworks not via kernel, and every ROM has slightly different frameworks

Exactly. Moreover HTC Sense ROMs are more than slightly different than AOSP.

Guest Lens_flare

humm..ok.. just waiting for fix..

I'd like to help you but I haven't any clue what to do. I used to build ROMs for WM devices, android requires something more than fully-automatical kitchen..

Edited by Lens_flare

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seraph!!

CDT%20Logo%20transparency.png

The Community Dev Team is proud to present his first ROM: the AuraxTSense 8.0 Port for Liquid!

First of all: What is the Community Dev Team?

The Community Dev Team was an “old” idea. When I first met Dario93 he told me about his new team and, as we’re both italians and keen to learn, we had the idea to join the forces: that’s how the Community Dev Team born. We took some time to learn how to port ROMs with the great help of Vache and Koudelka (see “[REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid”) and we didn’t feel so prepared to do a public release until yesterday, when Dario93 decided to release his last port despite it was a pre alpha. He had a good success and so, we realized it was the right moment. In a few words: ILDTeam (Dario93 & Co. :unsure:) + Andrea1Liquid = Community Dev Team :D

Now forget those boring things: put your Liquid in recovery and continue reading :D

AuraxTSense 8.0

Custom Sense - Froyo (FRF91)

screenshot79.pngscreenshot82j.pngscreenshot81n.png

Features:

Based on 2.14.207.1 Official Sense FroYo 2.2 (FRF91),

Rooted,

Unlocked Market,

Very Fast, Clean and Stable UI,

Modded Theme by NeoPhyTe.x360,

The good from Stock with the good from Sense: both Sense and Stock Froyo Galleries, both Sense and Stock Launchers, both HTC IME and Multitouch Keyboard,

Added Quickoffice, Spare Parts, Stock Car Panel, Adobe Flash and Switch Pro,

Lots of languages: English, Chinese, Arabic (not totally), Czech, German, Espanol, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish,

Hardware

Working:

Radio (not the FM one, not yet B))

Data

Wifi

Touchscreen (:angry:)

GPS (AGPS too)

Gsensors

USB Mass Storage

Shutdown

Light Sensor

LEDs

Camera (only at a maximum of 3 Megapixels, green preview bug is present)

Videocamera (bugged: it starts to take the video, but then you can’t stop it and if you go to the home the camera app won’t work anymore until you reflash the ROM. Due to that, the taken video will not be saved. Going to work on it...)

Not working:

Bluetooth

Wifi Tethering

Proximity Sensor

Note: This and all the other Sense based ROMs can't run on Liquid E at the moment due to some unknown incompatibilities with Rosie (Sense Launcher). Sorry :(

Changelog:

v0.1:

Initial release...

v0.2:

Updated to AuraxTSense 8.0 (theme improved, updated apps, etc...)
Fixed Data, USB Mass Storage, Shutdown, (A)GPS
Added ModInstallLocation and Aptic Feedback[/codebox]

[b]Credits[/b]:

A very very very BIG thank you to [b]Vache[/b] and [b]Koudelka[/b] who were our mentors and taught us a lot of things: thank you :D

A very special thank you to [b]phhusson[/b], because without him this and all the other ports wouldn't be possible: I respect you, bro :o

A particular thank you to the talented [b]roggin[/b] and [b]Borkata[/b] who helped me [b]a lot[/b] fixing the hardware between v0.1 and 0.2: it was like you joined the team without actually figure it out :D That's the way a community should be: my compliments ;)

Thank you to [b]android76[/b] who shared this beautiful experience with us and thank you to everyone else who posted in “[REQ FOR HELP] How to port a ROM to the Liquid” ([b]Rajit, Borkata, thepasto[/b]): you were really helpfull. Sorry, I can’t remember all the nicknames, [b]please advise me if you remember that you wrote in that topic[/b] :D

[b]Download Section[/b]:

v0.1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PFI24IMR

http://www.multiupload.com/0JDFVS9G0J

v0.2: http://www.multiupload.com/AZYAT2V7KF

Fix3 for v0.2: http://www.multiupload.com/6UQ0L4SRMU (it fixes Wifi, USB Mass Storage Notification, LEDs and updates APNs list. Fixes are cumulative)

[b]Notes[/b]: Flash it on top of a [b]Froyo[/b] Leak because of the different partitions’ sizes. Flash it [b]without[/b] sign check...[b]If you have to wipe reflash the ROM because if you wipe the ROM won’t boot and you’ll have to reflash it[/b]. [b]The first boot is very long[/b] and it could seem it's bootlooping: don't worry...you just have to wait ;) It seems that Autokiller kills (:D) the battery life so, if you find a reduced battery life after install it you know what's the cause ;)

[b]Testing[/b]

AGPS works (tested by me), but I didn't try the Navigator function in Google Maps. Please test if you can ;)

wifi can not be used, although the display connected to the network but the network can not be connected ... ...

data can not be connected too.

Really like your rom. If I could make things right if wifi

Guest nanodrone

it will be better that u try to adjust the mass storage mode because to extract the microsd from your phone to but roms into you have to remove battery and so shut down the phone that is very annoying... now i'm trying to fix a gingerbread rom for the liquid :unsure: good work for you B)

Guest bulwak

Hi, Andrea1Liquid! I wanted to ask something from you, as a developer of ROM. Though it may be a similar question was already there, but I have the problem with installing applications. I installed the pieces 6, probably. After that no one fails. Neither of the market, either by Titanium backup. How can I get around this problem? This ROM I really like, but this annoying bug is a hindrance.

Guest seraph!!
Very strange... Can you post a logcat? Maybe you found another bug...

where can i find the "logcat"?i realy realy realy love your rom but i need wifi and data,i have reflash 4th, v2 and v3fix are both cant work on wifi and data

iam in china,am i a case?

when i remove my sim card, wifi turn on. chinese sim?????why?????my Operators is Unicom gsm/gprs .

Edited by seraph!!

Guest Peshkoff
Hi, Andrea1Liquid! I wanted to ask something from you, as a developer of ROM. Though it may be a similar question was already there, but I have the problem with installing applications. I installed the pieces 6, probably. After that no one fails. Neither of the market, either by Titanium backup. How can I get around this problem? This ROM I really like, but this annoying bug is a hindrance.

Can you try this fix?