Dario93's FroYoMod v2.0 Ultimate! SEPT 28 2011

Guest Dario93

Seem problematic. After flashed it i reboot but stop at acer with androids screen ???

Probably my problem is my 2nd flash before i have a LS2.2 b2 .

Can u help ?

Pol

pls flash again this Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 bin.

then flash v1.6 is the correctly. :)

Guest CyberGrappa
pls flash again this Acer_LiquidE_4.504b.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.05 bin.

then flash v1.6 is the correctly. :)

Must i flash 4504b00 with aper tool ? pol

Guest Dario93

If you have flashed it before installing ls you don't need to reflash it,just put the Rom in the SD and flash with malez recovery

Guest GĆ¼ilzom

Already flashed... looks fast as hell... nice for that.. I'm just restoring my old apps and then check the performance...

Tried the UI conf, but the changes never applies.. don't know why.. trie the fast and normal reboot... but no changes...

I just want the Acer dialer... looks prettier and its vibrates when the call is answered.. The Acer notification bar is nice.. but can live without it...

I'll keep u updated with all the news... Good work

++++++++++++++

Still has good performance.. but the apps2sd (by malez rcovery) doesn't works... when I apply it, the hone don't boot up again.. I have to reflash it.. I tried twice with same resullts.

Edited by GĆ¼ilzom

yes. flash again use acer tool.

delete your sd card android data. be a clean or fresh sd is good choice.

and then flash v1.6.....successs. :rolleyes:

Guest Dario93
Already flashed... looks fast as hell... nice for that.. I'm just restoring my old apps and then check the performance...

Tried the UI conf, but the changes never applies.. don't know why.. trie the fast and normal reboot... but no changes...

I just want the Acer dialer... looks prettier and its vibrates when the call is answered.. The Acer notification bar is nice.. but can live without it...

I'll keep u updated with all the news... Good work

++++++++++++++

Still has good performance.. but the apps2sd (by malez rcovery) doesn't works... when I apply it, the hone don't boot up again.. I have to reflash it.. I tried twice with same resullts.

Thanks! :rolleyes: UI change doesn't work,you can only switch to acer stream launcher. As far app2sd function is concerned,i will do some tests,news asap

Edited by Dario93

Guest Darkfai

Flashed and using your Rom now

There are some conclusion:

Pros:

Fine Rom,camera work

Speed

NICE Boot animation[LOL] XD

Stable

Cons:

Didn't have Setting that can change the sensitivity of touchscreen[Like LCR Setting]<<<<Hope can add it ORZ

Don't like default theme[upper side[notification] is white color....]

Home decor FC

Didn't have the battery percentage show on the battery side[need to download battery indicator software]

Well

Hope this not the Final Updated version of this ROM

IF it get the setting of sensitivity of touchscreen

best rom for me XP

Good Job

Guest Dario93
Flashed and using your Rom now

There are some conclusion:

Pros:

Fine Rom,camera work

Speed

NICE Boot animation[LOL] XD

Stable

Cons:

Didn't have Setting that can change the sensitivity of touchscreen[Like LCR Setting]<<<<Hope can add it ORZ

Don't like default theme[upper side[notification] is white color....]

Home decor FC

Didn't have the battery percentage show on the battery side[need to download battery indicator software]

Well

Hope this not the Final Updated version of this ROM

IF it get the setting of sensitivity of touchscreen

best rom for me XP

Good Job

Thanks for your feedback! Good to see that the rom is stable,btw don't worry,this is not the final release

Howewer,today is my birthday so no updates coming :rolleyes: Some updates in next days of course :huh:

Thanks for your feedback! Good to see that the rom is stable,btw don't worry,this is not the final release

Howewer,today is my birthday so no updates coming :rolleyes: Some updates in next days of course :huh:

:huh: be happy..happy birthday dario93. :D

First of all : Happy birthday !!!

then ... I have read (or i think having read) the AOSP dialer is not working and so it is after trying this good ROM (in my opinion). So i think that it's better to eliminate the link in the first post, isn't it ?

However best regards for all those fixes that have made this ROM very useful.

:rolleyes:

Guest Dario93
Happy Birthday dario! ^___^

First of all : Happy birthday !!!

then ... I have read (or i think having read) the AOSP dialer is not working and so it is after trying this good ROM (in my opinion). So i think that it's better to eliminate the link in the first post, isn't it ?

However best regards for all those fixes that have made this ROM very useful.

:huh:

@ zombolo & demura: Thanks! :rolleyes:

@demura: Ok,link removed :huh: