Dario93's FroYoMod v2.0 Ultimate! SEPT 28 2011

Guest Dario93

Guest Dario93
:huh: Good.. Looking forward to your works appear.. Overclocking 998.. Have a problem. Your 1.6 cannot backup..

If can increase the global language is very good..similar roggin http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...ns-device-tree/

Happy birthday Dario.. Now, I will downloading & try your ROM.. :rolleyes:

@cookny: OC kernel works fine,but breaks USB tethering and sd recognition if you have ext2 partition. I will post the link of this kernel and the original one in first post asap. As far languages are concerned,i 'll try to include more in next release,and for backup,i dunno why it isn't working,so strange.... I'll give you updates asap!

@Radmanih : Thanks and good flashing,as you can see now we have OC kernel! :huh:

Guest Kesteve

Thanks Dario, this rom is really good for daily use. Stable enough for me, and fast :huh:

Only serveral things :

- The status bar color is strange (Both background and icons are white in color) , if you drag the notification page down, the left hand side of status bar become black.

- UI conf tool for LCR 1.7 is not working (I've tried to set Lock type Stream, but not work even after reboot)

- Apps2sd (using ext2 on SD) not working (using malez recovery), it just can't boot after moving /apps to sd card.

Also some suggestions:

- Could you consider adding tool to adjust the touch sensitivity?

- Also, add battery percentage info would be great ! :rolleyes:

I'll keep testing and report problems, looking forward to your next release! Thanks!!

Guest Dario93
Thanks Dario, this rom is really good for daily use. Stable enough for me, and fast :huh:

Only serveral things :

- The status bar color is strange (Both background and icons are white in color) , if you drag the notification page down, the left hand side of status bar become black.

- UI conf tool for LCR 1.7 is not working (I've tried to set Lock type Stream, but not work even after reboot)

- Apps2sd (using ext2 on SD) not working (using malez recovery), it just can't boot after moving /apps to sd card.

Also some suggestions:

- Could you consider adding tool to adjust the touch sensitivity?

- Also, add battery percentage info would be great ! :rolleyes:

I'll keep testing and report problems, looking forward to your next release! Thanks!!

Thanks! These you described are the only thing left to fix.

For Notification bar: i need to edit framework-res.apk to get a black bar with white icons

Apps2sd:i will check, atm i dunno where's the problem :D

UI conf tool: yes,this is my fault,i forgot to include the Acer's UI apks so you can't switch beetween the 2 interfaces,you can only choose the Acer stream launcher.

Sure,in next version I'll try to add sensitivity settings and percentage in notification bar :huh:

Guest Kesteve
Thanks! These you described are the only thing left to fix.

For Notification bar: i need to edit framework-res.apk to get a black bar with white icons

Apps2sd:i will check, atm i dunno where's the problem :huh:

UI conf tool: yes,this is my fault,i forgot to include the Acer's UI apks so you can't switch beetween the 2 interfaces,you can only choose the Acer stream launcher.

Sure,in next version I'll try to add sensitivity settings and percentage in notification bar :huh:

Here is a post that describe how to enable apps2sd support to the rom image, may be it will help :rolleyes:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=4

Very good rom, thanks!

18% battery drain for 9 hours!

Waiting for a black notification bar (or black text and icons) and battery percentage.

Made 1 eur donation :rolleyes:

Guest Dario93
Here is a post that describe how to enable apps2sd support to the rom image, may be it will help :rolleyes:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=4

Very good rom, thanks!

18% battery drain for 9 hours!

Waiting for a black notification bar (or black text and icons) and battery percentage.

Made 1 eur donation :huh:

@Kesteve: Thanks,but i found the error: i forgot to include the apps2sd scripts,fixing now :D

@ToLive: Thanks to you for your feedback and many thanks for the donation :huh: :D

I just edited framework-res.apk,now bar should be black,news asap :angry:

EDIT: Ok,stuck at bootimg even with framework-res.apk signed.. a bit demotivated...

Edited by Dario93

Guest Kesteve
@Kesteve: Thanks,but i found the error: i forgot to include the apps2sd scripts,fixing now :D

@ToLive: Thanks to you for your feedback and many thanks for the donation :huh: :huh:

I just edited framework-res.apk,now bar should be black,news asap :D

EDIT: Ok,stuck at bootimg even with framework-res.apk signed.. a bit demotivated...

wow, so great to hear that you fixed the problem :angry:

for that framework-res.apk, I found that someone said it should not be signed or it won't boot. :rolleyes: Edit the file directly using 7-zip without unzipping it seems work.

from http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/in...p/t-639187.html

nprussell

26th February 2010, 09:18 PM

You can't sign the framework file with a test key! Same applies to Rosie - don't try to re-sign it, or it'll just bootloop.

Just edit the files directly in the zip using 7-zip or something like that

Guest Dario93
wow, so great to hear that you fixed the problem :huh:

for that framework-res.apk, I found that someone said it should not be signed or it won't boot. :rolleyes: Edit the file directly using 7-zip without unzipping it seems work.

from http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/in...p/t-639187.html

Thanks for your suggestions,but ATM still didn't manage to edit this damned framework-res..it,still stuck at bootloop. But to make me forgive about this,i released a new version of the ROM,or rather 2 new versions.The first with Acer Stream UI,the other one with Android UI,a bit liter and faster :huh: See first post for more details

Edited by Dario93

very strange......on 4.002.08 lite rom ....

test o/c & app2sd ....some other like USB .....

P.s. if u can use multitouch keyboard with XIAN, it can input chinese handwriting. right? :huh:

i'll testing....

tks your good work. :rolleyes:

Edited by mmkim

Guest Dario93
very strange......on 4.002.08 lite rom ....

test o/c & app2sd ....some other like USB .....

P.s. if u can use multitouch keyboard with XIAN, it can input chinese handwriting. right? :huh:

i'll testing....

tks your good work. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your feedback, but I didn't understand what you mean: is apps2sd working?

Yes you should be able to input Chinese :huh: and you're welcome. :D

am... i can't overclock, why? i use 1.7s.

i use setcpu 203.....it can show 998, but can't really overclock. :rolleyes: just set 768.

and it can't use app2sd if i use your 1.7s.

it give loop to starting machine.

Edited by mmkim

Guest Dario93
am... i can't overclock, why? i use 1.7s.

i use setcpu 203.....it can show 998, but can't really overclock. :rolleyes:

and it can't use app2sd if i use your 1.7s.

Ahhnn! Sorry,i didn't understand.. You can't Overclock because there's no OC kernel! :huh: I didn't included it because it breaks lots of things and is quite buggy,but if you like it anyway you can flash it,downloading it from the thread "OC kernel for froyo".

Argghh! So still no Apps2SD..i will check asap. (1.7A in upload...)

Greetings,

Dario

AR......when charge the phone, no LED....damn it. :huh:

............ :rolleyes: how many bug in your mod 1.7s??............nothing to say.

good night.

Edited by mmkim

Guest Dario93
AR......when charge the phone, no LED....damn it. :huh:

............ :rolleyes: how many bug in your mod 1.7s??............nothing to say.

good night.

I will try to fix the battery LED asap!

Thanks!

Dario

Guest CyberGrappa

Hi,

I don t found the account settings. If I go to gmail then settings , account. I see an error

Sync with my gmail contacts was very slow.

Ciao, Paolo

Edited by CyberGrappa

Guest Dario93
Hi,

I don t found the account settings. If I go to gmail then settings , account. I see an error

Sync with my gmail contacts was very slow.

Ciao, Paolo

Strange,i don't nave this problem, try to update gmail/reflash the rom. Which bin are you using?

Guest CyberGrappa

Sto provando la 1. 7a. Prima ti Ho detto una cosa errata

non riesco ad entrare nel setting dell' account gmail settato.

Inizialmente al primo avvio. Se entro nei contatti, opzioni,

Account Ho un errore Android. Processo. acore sempre.

Bye, pol

Edited by CyberGrappa